• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcadia - The Tournament Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Kisuke stood there, but something was different. At first glance you wouldnt notice it but he was holding the short sword. Kisuke had thrown the short sword into the ground using it as a anchor, when the explosion occurred he switched his body and the sword. Kisuke's net already thrown out ontop of kestrel, his large claws leaving him no room to dodge or block, the net pinned him as he swung popping the fake. Kestrel pinned down, kisuke stabbed his sword into the net, and released the pillars of flame which exploded catching kestrel in the mighty flames of his ability. Kisuke turned around the short sword materializing in the small sheath, his sword at his side. He walked to his cloak and threw it on.

Level 22
OOC: I can pwnz you, if I got bankai :D
IC: The explosion is big, causing big flame and smoke.
Shortly after, a shadow walks away from the blazing fire. Revealing Kestrel, with deadly burn wounds all over his suit, but now he has equipped by a sort-of a helmet.
''Like I said, the suit is resistant to flame. But not all of it.''

Level 17
Kisuke turned around. "You fail to realize something, those arent just flames." All over his body were red particles. Kisuke pulled out the sheath, he aimed it at kestrel and the particles started to solidify, 20 blades were materializing where he was scorched, where the spirit energy seeped into his body. "All it takes is one vital organ, i'd say my chances are good at hitting one." The blades finished materializing, partly inside, partly outside. Like a human pincushion.

Level 22
With now fatally wounded, he is still trying to push something on his panel, that has broken by Kisuke's attack.
Then, some blue energy come leaking. Smiled, he guides the energy to the claw.
Short after, electricity emits everywhere on his suit, making him even wounded. But, the claw transform into a armlet-like, with the tip resembling Kestrel bird beak with gigantic size, which can almost reach anywhere on the arena.
The air is filled by leaked energies. ''Then, allow me to give my final blow!'' He jumped, not too high because the wounds, slashing vertically to the front ''Grand Slash!'' causing the ground to split into two, shaking the arena.

Level 17
The upcomming attack seemed to go in super slow motion. He could see every little movement, he could see the dust in the air and the water vapor. He closed his eyes and held his sword up to his head. Under his breath he said something... "Ban-kai" red energy blasted out and flooded the whole arena with it. Vision was lost. It all came back and hardened like a cocoon around kisuke. It shaped to a hexagonal prism and blocked the initial hit. Cracking right open but reducing the power by alot. Kisukes cloak was no longer black, it was red. His hat red and green but more like a helmet now. His sword was nowhere to be seen but kisuke put his hand out and a shield formed. This shield was that of fantasy. It was mainly red, ruby-like but seemed more enchanting. It had a white rim along the shield aswell. The shield blocked the attack almost completely, not only repelling but vaporizing. "Repel" he spoke and the shield exploded toward kestrel the power of his attack combined with the remaining power of the shield. Kisuke floated down on the ground, still in bankai form. He got on a knee and collected himself. He had used a lot of power.

Level 22
He flew, missed his last chance. He dropped right away to the ground, breathing hardly. But he then smiled, he took out the pill which Kisuke gave him ''Last thing I haven't know yet, is this pill. If this was a poison, it won't work on you since you made it yourself. But...'' he sends the pill into his body by eating it ''what will happen, exactly?''.

Level 17
Kisuke walked up to kestrel. "It creates a barrier around you that blocks spells." Kisuke pointed at pillar. "I dont think it matters here. The pill lasts 3 days." Kisuke stood there. "Shall i finish you?" as he said that he brought his arm to the side, still in bankai form a orb of energy apeared and solidified into a sword. "He moved the sword to kestrels chest." The air became dense and everything turned white. Kisuke was brought into the room again, but he didnt see kestrel. "Must have been sent to some sort of infirmary..." he looked around and saw someone, he couldnt tell who it was because its skin color didnt contrast well in the dark.

Level 19
Suddenly a flash blinded Amargaard and when he was able to see again, he no longer stood in the dark room, but in the arena itself, with Rakol few meters in front of him. Rakol's humiliating grin had changed to a serious face, ready for everything. Rakol changed to an offensive stance, awaiting Am's move. Am as well got ready to fight, by holding his pickaxe behind him, ready to throw it at his opponent.

Suddenly the tall black man charged towards Am with an amazing speed. Am threw the pickaxe as fast as he could and jumped to the right. Rakol parried the pickaxe with his sword, but as soon as it touched the sword, he stood still for a few seconds, unable to move any muscle in his body.

"What the fuck is this sorcery?!" he said angrily, still unable to move, and looked at Amargaard. Am stepped backwards from the warrior to a safe distance. He didn't answer the question, but readied another pickaxe for throwing, and now the warrior could move again. "If you use dirty magic tricks, I'll do too!" Rakol said, and shouted out loud a warcry, which made his tattoos burn with orange flames, all over his body.

He then charged towards Am again, this time dodging the thrown pickaxes, and swung his large blade at the green creature. The heat from Rakol's tattoos and his powerfully attacks, quickly got Am tired, but he managed to parry all the attacks with his pickaxe. "DIE!" the black man screamed, and jumped into the air with his blade above his head, swinging it towards Am's head. Am quickly pushed his pickaxe hardly into the stomach of Rakol, once again stopping him. The warrior stood still in the air "No.. NO!!". Am pulled up a huge green gun attached to his back and pointed it at Rakol's chest. He fired a huge white beam out of it and the black man fell to the ground with a hole through his chest. He was dead.

Amargaard was exhausted, he had been burned several places on his body, his muscles were sore and he had a headache. He felt like sitting down, but the cheering audience and knowing that he could fight in the final match, made him continue stand up.

Last edited:
Level 17
After about 3 days kisuke was called in again. Everything turned white and he found himself in a normal arena. He looked around and no one was here yet. He shot a ball of fire from his hand against the stadium wall just testing to see if it worked. He smiled and sat down saving his strength.

Level 19
"Am!" an angry voice yelled. Am's boss sat in a huge comfortable chair in a dark room, pointing towards a wall of glass. On the other side of the glass sharks and big fish swam around each other. The water lighted up the room slightly. A green fish got captured by a bypassing shark and was eaten whole. Now Am walked into his boss' room with fast steps. The chair turned around, and his boss looked at him, but still with his eyes hidden by a cloak, as always. In his hands he held some strange glowing orb, changing between purple and orange colors.

"I have been watching your next opponent, Kisuke, for some days now, and I can tell that he will not be as easy to defeat as I thought. You'll need some support in order to defeat him"
Am's boss threw the orb and Am grabbed it safely. Am had no idea what this orb could do, but he had no time to think of it 'cause moments later he once again was blinded by an enormous light flash and when he opened his eyes again, he stood in the arena, some meters from Kisuke, who sat down with a self confident grin on his face.

Amargaard got ready, changing to his throwing stance, ready for battle.

Level 17
Kisuke opened an eye and saw that his enemy had arrived. He exhaled and suddenly disapeared. He appeared behind his enemy holding 2 swords, one slightly longer then the other. He was slightly crouched with the sword at his side. He said something under his breath and a vortex appeared below him. He began spinning at high speeds with the blades sticking out. He threatened to mangle his enemy with the high speed spinning attack.

Level 19
Woah, that was faster than Am expected. Am hurried jumping forward, and fell to the ground. He looked at the spinning blades. This clearly was an enemy, too dangerous to fight in close combat. He grabbed his pickaxe and threw it at Kisuke. Kisuke's blade was hit.

He stood still, he was under the time stopping effect of Am's pickaxes.

Am utilized the situation and stood up running away from his enemy, who would be free in a few seconds.

Level 17
((OOC: Thats auto-modding (Hitting me without any chance for me to reply, telling me what i did) be careful.))

He had slipped out of the vortex and placed a fake in his place when the man jumped back. Kisuke flashed a few yards behind the vortex which held the fake. When the pickaxe hit he smiled. But then the fake didnt pop he was confused. slowly it poped, for what you could hardly see now it was slown down to see every action happening in the popping. Kisuke stabbed his sword in the ground and moves his thumb down the blade. From behind the man a red wave which split the ground as it went toward him.

Level 19
((OOC: Replied in the main hall :b))

As the red wave of energy came towards Amargaard, he walked to the left. He had plenty of time as he was in the far other side of the arena, away from Kisuke. The wave had created a ravine through the arena, with red particles emitting from it. The battlefield was split in two. He readied a pickaxe and walked towards the edge, calmly watching every step his grinning opponent took. Wasn't he taking this serious?

Level 17
Kisuke stood on the opposite side of the ravine. Remnant spiritual energy floated in the air above the crack, bending light and giving it a red glow. Kisuke smiled and pulled out a fan and fanned himself. "Benihime likes to have fun sometimes. Never know what the extent of its power is when he is in a killing mood." Kisuke seemed to waddle around without a care he put the fan away but still kept his grin. He didnt seem too worried. At second glance his sword wasn't in his hand.

Level 19
Amargaard noticed that Kisuke's blade was gone. What have happened to it? Maybe it destroyed itself after unleashing the wave? It was a unique kind of magic, Am had never heard of, and he didn't know what to expect from it. He tried jump over the ravine, a one meter long crack going through the whole arena, and deep into the ground. Falling into it, could probably mean death. He jumped and hit the other side, but his skin was damaged. The red particles had created scars on his chest and arms. Am took a better grab of his pickaxe, holding it with both hands in front of him. He stared at his enemy, few meters from him, who had watched his jump with a grin.

Level 17
Kisuke stood there, he made no move to dodge. He didnt seem like a threat to kisuke. He put his palm out began chanting. Half a second after he began the incantation, lightning exploded out of his hand. A huge pillar of lightning flied across the stadium. "It feels good to use kido again." He smiled and said another incantation, 3 orbs circled kisuke now. He put his hand toward the crevice and the spirtual energy began to form in his hand. His sword was back.

Level 19
Am charged Kisuke, saying "This time you'll die!". This was the first time Kisuke heard his voice. It was dark and desperate. Am held his pickaxe barbarically with both hands, above his head, running towards the unserious death god.

Level 19
Am lost his grab on the pickaxe and was pierced right through his chest by Kisuke's short sword. He fell backwards to the ground. The sword still was in his chest. He tried pull it out, but found himself too weak. His sight got blurred and Kisuke looked just like a simple shape now, getting more unrecognizable for every second. He tried spit at the hated shape, that had done this to him, but only blood came from his mouth. He looked to the sky. Was he finally released from this cruel world?

No! Something told him to gather his last strength and pick up the orb, he had in his pocket. He looked at it, but nothing happened. The orange and purple colors inside the orb flew around inside of it, as if they were alive. He was about to take a last breath, but suddenly the orange and purple colors left the orb. While they disappeared he suddenly felt stronger and stronger. He pulled out the sword and it hurt more than anything he had ever tried before, but the pain slowly vanished. As did his other wounds. Around him orange and purple flames rose and his eyes now looked like those of a snake's. He stood up and looked at his opponent. He hadn't picked up his weapon. He didn't need it, 'cause all this power flowing through his body, made him believe that he could win this fight easily.

He attacked, like a beast would have done it.

Level 17
Kisuke smiled. When he ran toward him light flashed around the attackers hands and feet. A sort of handcuff appeared, made of light. Bound his hands and his feet, he tumbled to the ground sliding from sudden loss of velocity. "I didnt just stab you, i placed a bind. I was able to activate it whenever i pleased, and i pleased." he gave a large grin and walked a few yards away from him, expecting something.

Level 19
Am's hands were bound, but he managed to pull up his huge green gun anyways. It was attached to string on his back, and he had a good grab on it. With a hate in his eyes, he pointed the gun at Kisuke's head and fired. A beam of light appeared with the speed of haste.

Level 17
One of the three orbs that circled Kisuke jumped out in front of the light, expanded instantly, took it all in and disappeared. The light got weaker on the binding, it wasnt going to last forever. Kisuke jumped back a little further and swung his sword, a net shot out in a line over him. He stabbed his sword into the net and sent balls of flame on the cross hatches which soon exploded into huge pillars of flame.

Level 19
Am lied on the ground, watched Kisuke's actions with excitement, but Kisuke successfully dodged his last attack. His gun was the last opportunity to win the tournament. Sadly it had to recharge. That would take a day or two. His pickaxe lied several meters from him, and he could by no chance reach it, with this binding magic on his arms and feet. He dumped his head on the ground, with a sigh, once again looking at the sky, waiting for his destiny.

Level 17
A blinding light took both of them away. But kisuke was not in the waiting room, he looked around confused.
"Well done mighty warrior" said a raspy dark voice coming from the shadows.
"I know you have been searching for me so here i am, the one who brought you all here to fight for my pleasure." he gave a dark laugh. Kisuke pulled out his fan. He fanned himself and turned around. He put his hand in the air in front of him and grabbed something.
"So this is how you move us around." He held a strange invisible device, which gave a low hum.
"We shall meet again" He laughed again as the item vibrated and gave off blinding light.

He found himself laying on a rocky surface. He got up and looked over to a giant planet. It was Arcadia, he was on one of the 5 moons. He felt a weak barrier surrounding this area which had view of the planet. He walked toward it, but then suddenly it hardened and became tangible. He touched it and it sent him flying. He looked around, he found a small rift slightly larger then his hand, he opened it as far as he could and entered it, he ran into a tree. This tree was familiar, he was on Planet Zero again. The rift closed behind him, a one way portal.

Level 19
When the light got away, Amargaard opened his eyes and found himself in the dark aquarium room in his boss mansion. He lied on the black floor, turned his head and noticed his boss. Am's boss stood up, even though he had a comfortable chair right next to him. He was facing the wall of glass, apparently watching the fish on the other side. A shark swam close to him and watched him through the glass. Meanwhile Amargaard raised up and stepped nervously towards his boss. He had lost and was sure the boss would react angrily.

"Am, stop there." the boss said with a calm voice, without turning around. They were few meters from each other.

"You failed me, Am.. you have no idea how many money I put in that fight, do you?! DO YOU!?!". Am didn't answer. He was scared.

"You know the price for failing me..." The boss turned around. His eyes were hidden by the cloak as always, but Am knew that he was being stared at. Angry eyes were staring at him. Am looked to the floor, his head hurt, and then he fainted...

Level 17
Kisuke in mid stride, and already releasing his Nake quickly dismissed the kunai flying toward him. He then side stepped and jumped backward to release another Nake toward the figure. A larger wave of red energy shot toward the black figure at another angle from the first one, both going into an interceptive stride. Kisuke then flashed further back and put his palm out to release a large red ball that arced downwards comming from above toward the black figure.

Level 22
She begins to realise that this can't be a normal creature again. She thinks it might be another one of those trapped on the planet.
She quickly rises her hand and:

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu"

A giant rhino appears (in this case a giant shadow) which takes all the hits. The creature dies after the attacks hit it.

She thinks:

"This thing is strong... I can't defeat it with my type of jutsu."

She stands still and prepares to block the next attack.

Level 22
Nagato: "It's impossible for the Animal Path to defeat this opponent. I shall show them true pain."

Animal Path: "Kuchiyose no Jutsu. This will change everything"

A new path joins the battle field. He quickly rises his hand to absorb the power. He's not fast enough, taking a hit into his other hand, wounding it heavily..

Animal Path then quickly attempts to throw a kunai with each hand, aiming for a perfect hit.

Level 17
Kisuke ignores the kunai flying at him, he pivots and they simply fly past him. He closely watches their movements and notices a new figure. It was hit with his lightning but most of the damage was absorbed so nothing fatal. He reaches into his kimono and pulls out a short sword that resembles his Zanpukto. He fills it with his energy and it begins radiating around the blade. He throws the sword in the air and smacks the hilt of it with the blunt of his Zanpukto and it flies at high velocity toward the second figure.

Level 22
The Preta path doesn't attempt to dodge, instead it lets the blade hit him, killing him.

Animal Path: "Sacrifice is needed. Now it's time to finish this battle... Kuchiyose no Jutsu"

4 more shadows appear on the battle field.
The Naraka path resurrects the fallen Preta path.

Deva path: "Universal Pull"

The shadow starts to fly towards pain at a high speed. Deva path takes a chakra disruptor blade into his hand waiting for a fatal hit.
The Asura path fires a rocket missile at the shadow while it is being pulled, aiming for an unavoidable attack.

Animal Path: "Kuchiyose no Jutsu"

A moderately big shadow appears but disappears in a brief moment.

Last edited:
Level 17
OOC: Im fine and tbh it wouldnt make sense if you tried to help me because as far as you know im the enemy =P

IC: The body flying toward the 6 shadows pops right before the missiles hit it. Kisuke comes out of the ground from behind the 6 shadows, who are all facing the Gigai that had just poped. Kisuke puts his blade parallel to the blade still stuck into one of the shadows, both blades glow so bright that the shadows almost had faces, a red line connected both blades then expanded in both directions at infinite speed, slicing everything in both directions, the only thing safe were things behind him, and behind the largely built shadow, who stood infront always ready to take attacks.

The attack was fatal for all but the short shadow. The sword was too high into the mans body to behead it. Kisuke jumped back preparing for an attack.

Level 19
OOC:
I guess whoever replies to this post first will be my enemy, but why are we even fighting eachother? I know, we appear as black silhouettes to eachother, but even our silhouettes are pretty recognizable, I think.

IC:
Am'ar opened up his eyes, the sky was purple and black, no sun or moon was to spot. He sat up and now he noticed that the ground was gone - He stood in empty space, the ground was the same as the sky. Was he dead? In that case he had gotten in hell.

Suddenly a black silhouette emerged in the distance. Am'ar readied for battle with his enchanted pickaxe in the hand.

Level 17
OOC: The girl idk her name and please dont post ooc so much, edit your post instead of posting again. Amar your thinking to much stop it!

OH btw that doesnt mean they all died, if there was some sort of thing that could have saved another one, then use it. Like how the body you pulled was actualy a gigai, if you have something like that to save some of your peeps then use it, if u cant think of anything bummer.

Level 22
OOC: Ok I'll edit next time

IC:

Deva path: "Such a powerfull attack, I guess I have no choice... Shinra Tensei!"

A great gravitational pole surrounds Deva in all directions and pushes outward into the open. Deva is saved from the attack but Animal, Asura, Preta and Naraka paths die by the attack reflected. The Human path also survives but is heavily damaged.

Deva and Human pull out a chakra blade each and charge straight for the shadow.

Level 17
Kisuke still in mid air from the attack, flips his blade under his arm and clasps his hands. A barrier appears infront of him blocking the blunt of the attack, shattering the barrier. Kisuke lands and then flashes back in a good distance. He brings his sword back up. Kisuke points his blade straight toward the dead bodies and the short sword vibrates and flies back toward Kisuke comming from behind the shadow on the left.

Level 22
Human and Deva path both grab a chakra blade and move towards the shadow.
While attempting to do so a blade came from behind and stabbed the Human path in the back, making him immobile.

Deva continues and arrives at the front of the shadow and strikes with his chakra blade.

Last edited:
Level 17
Now on good grounds Kisuke parries the blow blocking every consecutive hit then he comes on the offensive and knocks the blade hard staggering him a little bit. Then he kicks at his chest attempting to knock him into the blade sticking out of the other mans body. Kisuke flips his sword underhand to go for a finishing blow.

Level 17
Kisuke hadnt been sure which one he had killed, but now he knew that the strongest one was still alive. He had prepared for such event earlier, as he flew back he landed on a spirit energy net that appeared as he approached it. when he jumped down, a kunai nicking the top of his hat.

Kisuke charged toward the shadow and released his Nake, it raced toward the shadow while Kisuke said something under his breath.

Level 19
A black bullet flied towards Am'ar. He quickly protected his head with his pickaxe - the sound of the bullet hitting the weapon echoed through the air. He continued his run for the shadowy gunman. When he was close enough he leaped through the air, with his pickaxe raised above the head, ready to place it in the hostile shadowy figures' skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.