• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcadia - The Tournament Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
As Am'ar was mid-air and a wave of bullets came towards him, it would seem as he had no chance to dodge, but just as the bullets was about to hit him, the green gem on his pickaxe started glowing and all the bullets before him stopped moving, flowing still in the air, harmless.

Am'ar too, stood still in the air. He still held up his pickaxe, careful to not move it one inch. With his other hand he reached to his back and pulled up his huge green gun and aimed at his enemy. He pulled the trigger and a white laser-beam shot out the gun towards the shadow silhouette.

Level 17
Kisuke kept mumbling under his breath. He stabbed his sword into the void and red lines approached the shadows at high speed. When they were a foot away, they broke off into a circle around the shadows. Then each one exploded, sending out an explosion of red energy all moving toward the epicenter. Kisuke left his sword and put his hands together. He closed his eyes and the air began to tremble. Four walls closed in around the shadows, while the explosion was happening. Then a roof formed and it completely sealed. Then black lines shot up making random twists and turns until the box was covered completely. The gravity was quite intense inside the black box.

"I have noticed how your ability works, i understand you can push and pull from the epicenter. If the explosion doesn't wipe you out, then your trapped and injured. If you use your abilities, you will break the protective barrier and the gravity will increase so dramatically all your bones will break."

Level 17
Kisuke held his arm. He had used a lot of power to do that. He didn't think he could survive another one of his attacks. Kisuke sat down and lay back on the ground that wasn't the ground. He pulled his cap over his eyes and outstretched his arms. Soon he was already asleep his sword still in his hand. He heard a sound of someone approaching and gripped his hilt, waiting for the first move. He lay still not to provoke the source of the sound sooner then planned.

Level 4
Gal saw through the energies around him as he wondered before seeing a large residual source in front of the path. Keeping a hand on on the blade at his side, his movement slowed. The source of energy was from the god named Pain. 'Even gods was fall, well if this guy was taken out his attacker should be here. This a good gift for a King, to face a worthy opponent.'

His dragonic eyes was on another residual energy and follow it to the source. In one blink, the blade was drawn and smiled. "Well, I sense myself a warrior of grand caliber. Mind if I know the name of my adversary?" Gal bowed in respect while keeping his eyes on the figure.

Last edited:
Level 17
Kisuke jumped up onto his feet and pulled out a fan. He began fanning himself, his hat was still covering his face so he couldnt see the shadow, but he could sense his power. Kisuke walked closer, his sword gone, he only held a cane. He stopped halfway to reaching the shadow, collapsed his sword.

"Why, im Urahara Kisuke." He said with an ironic friendliness in his voice.

Level 4
Gal began to laugh a bit before taking a more serious stance. "Well Urahara Kisuke, my name is Galois Natros. Now before we have some fun, a question come into mind. Have you fought a woman with orange hair before? Her energy still lingers around here." In one hand, his blade was already in a stance and the other was moving his hair. The armor he wore was made form dragon scales, normal attack would fail but this opponent before him held power. He would fight with the Sword to see how Urahara's skills where as he took a sidestep before one swing.

Level 17
Kisuke then noticed something. After he had defeated that shadow, his perception became better in the void. He could make out rough features on the shadow now talking to him. He thought back and he remembers the corpses, the rough features.

"And if i said i defeated someone who may be that person, what would it mean to you?" This time his voice was a little more serious.

Level 4
Gal smiled as the blade stopped at his neck. "Someone of her power was impressive but I allow her to think she was superior. Since you admitted to defeating her, that makes you a impressive man. After all this, I may bring her a gift but what gift would be fun." He jumped back before his smile turned dark. "Ah, I know what to bring her."

Level 4
Gal took one step before swinging down at Kisuke feet before doing swipe at an angle. These attacks where just testing the skill, he would adjust if this proves successful.

Level 4
Gal took one step before adjusting his whole body as bones began to crack. Suddenly he appeared right in front of him with his aura beginning to show before moving to cleave Kisuke.

Level 4
"You would think so." Gal smiled before completely fading form sight and appearing behind Kisuke. "Dance of the Dragons." His blade began to glow before he sent his spiritual energy everywhere, cutting even the void itself.

Level 17
Kisuke reacted when he first sense the fluctuation in energy. His sword glowed red and a shield appeared behind him blocking the blunt of the attack. He was still sent flying back but he was still on his feet. He turned around and pointed his index finger and middle finger toward the man "Byakurai" white lightning shot out arcing toward the man. Before the lightning hit Kisuke was already preparing for his next attack. He stabbed his sword into the void and a red circle appeared around him. The circle expanded and created a barrier. Kisuke sat down and began to glow red as he mediated his power.

Level 4
Gal reacted calmly as he used his blade which was powered by his draconian spiritual energy to cut through the lightning. The blade still sparked with electricity before he sent it back tenfold. "Impressive, most men fall around now against me. That makes you special, therefore, I will not hold back." A huge dragon like shape appeared around him in the void as his aura became like a dark sun. "Never really introduced myself, I am the Ruler of all dragons."

Level 17
Kisuke blocked out everything. Since he never had time to meditate before the fight he took this chance to do it. His power grew fast. Finally the barrier began to crack from the power he was accumulating inside it. It exploded and and a shockwave shot toward the man. Kisuke opened his eyes. and grabbed the hilt of his sword. As soon as he touched the sword he was gone. He appeared infront of the man and swung, releasing a red blast of energy with every swing. With incredible speed he continued the assault on the man.

Level 4
Gal flew backwards before landing on his feet after the attacks. Something told him that Kisuke was an equal. "Interesting, you also use spirit to fight." The blade began to glow red as fire itself burned around it. His armor began to do the same before he sent out a Dance of the Dragons but fire was the medium. "Dance of the Fire Dragons." After it he fought at his best with fire.

Level 17
Kisuke jumped back to dodge the fire, he then threw out a net infront of the man and then it erupted in pillars of flame. Kisuke used that flame as a backfire to extinguish his fuel.

"Fighting fire with fire" He smirked and reached into his kimono and pulled out a short sword. Kisuke disapeared again then reapeared behind the man. He opened up with a side swipe with his Zanpukto and opposite with his short sword.

Level 4
Gal sighed before blocking the attack by placing his blade behind him. Both of Kisuke's blades pierced the armor and lightly cut the skin. "As I said, I am not holding back anything. Time to change" Ice began to form around the blade as the dark sun aura turn cold. He turned his head for the left eye to see the energy of his opponent, it was no longer red but lavender. "Claw of the Ice Dragon." The blade broke the stand still as a large sliver of ice was sent.

Level 17
Kisuke smiled. He let the ice hit him and he flew back. He brought up his short sword so that the man could see. Half the blade was broken. He pointed the broken blade toward the man, and then he poured energy into the short sword. The shoulder kisuke cut the man started to glow red.

"If you have ever been hit by shrapnel, this will be ten times worse." The wound glowed and the blade fragments placed inside his body grew and spread in all directions.

Level 4
Gal closed his eyes in pain as the shards hurt before smiling. "Is this the best you got?" The shards began to stop before some started to be seen exiting the body. Blood flowed down the wounds as his lavender eyes began to glow. After all the shards were gone, he pointed his blade at Kisuke. "If I was a human or other lesser beings, that would be death." His presence and aura has completely disappeared as the blade began to glow.

"The Dance of the Dragon King." Both white and black energies rushed out Kisuke.

Level 17
Kisuke stood there and smiled. When the energies got close they just stopped and disapated. "I have been waiting for you to release your real power." He pulled out a black box. "One time use," he threw the box on the ground. "And it wasnt ment to kill you, if it were that easy i would have done it by now." Kisuke took out his short sword and the blades inside the mans shoulder changed into red particles and went straight for his sword. The sword also did the same thing and it covered Kisuke in the red energy.

"My turn." Kisuke put his foot back and stood in a combat stance. He put his sword pointing at the enemy and one hand behind his back. "Bankai"

In all the darkness of the void, the red that now emitted from the man stained everything. Kisuke was no longer visable, all that one could see was red. The light seemed to implode where Kisuke stood and the energy infused into his body. His clothes were covered in red instead of green. His hat changed and was more like a helmet. Kisuke's sword was gone and his eyes were closed. He took a breath and disapeared then reapeared a few feet from the dragon man, a different tactic for him, but now he had a sword in each hand made of pure energy. He stood in a combat stance waiting for an attack.

Level 4
Gal took one step forward as his upper armor began to break revealing scale like skin which glowed lavender. The blade also broke into nothing as the hilt remained. Wounds all around him began to regenerate before he pointed the hilt of the blade at Kisuke. "Come forth, the blade of the dragon king." Both black and light energies formed a grey blade as he took step forward.

"Elemental Tempest of the Dragon King." Everything formed around the blade and blasted a cone of elements at Kisuke.

Level 17
Kisuke didnt flinch. He put the swords together pointing at the attack comming at him. He jabbed into the center of the attack and swept his arms to the side, splitting the attack completely in half. Then he hit his swords together making a irregular sound that echoed around. Then a flash of red light after the ninth hit against the swords and when the red light faded seven more swords appeared around kisuke and they slowly orbited around him. Kisuke then used his swords like conductor wands and the swords around him started attacking the dragon man each turn of the blade. His movements were mimiced in the landing of the blades, each one taking turns, comming back to orbiting around kisuke after its attack was finished.

Level 4
Gal closed his eyes before blocking each attack by his senses alone. He began to move around at his full speed, creating a powerful circle before standing right in front of him. "Souls of the Dragons." Jumping back behind the circle, it began to glow lavender before sending waves of energy at Kisuke. "I haven't had this much of a fight in a long while."

Level 17
Kisuke conducted the swords blocking the waves of attacks comming at him. One of the blades he was holding cracked and vaporized, and one of the orbiting swords came to his hand as he continued to conduct the orbiting swords. Once the waves of attacks was done he threw the two blades into the orbit and they spun at high speed then all stopped at one point and shot out aiming dead on at the man, each one comming back reloading and following his movements.

Level 4
Gal after dodging the blasts dropped his blade as it faded before hitting the ground. "Twilight of the dragons. Melody of war." Ghost like lavender energy in the form of various weapons appeared all over as he took one which became a spear. "Spear of the wind dragon." All the other energies began to block incoming attack from the swords before he aimed the spear. "Rose Storm of the Wind Dragon." Tossing the spear summoned a powerful force of wind following with rose petals.

Level 17
The swords stopped shooting, still orbiting fast around Kisuke. He didnt have enough time he grabbed on of the swords and broke off the guard on the blunt end of the blade. He threw the sword toward the man, throwing it around his attack. Kisuke had no time to dodge so the wind first shot him back and the spear cut his side.

The sword that he tossed landed next to the man, the broken guard leaking spirit energy. The whole sword glowed and vibrated intensly. It began to crack down the blade, as soon as it hit the broken guard, it exploded. The explosion was so violent it shreded the base of Kisukes cloak. He blocked the blast with his forearms and the other blades creating a circular sheild protecting from most of the damage. He dropped to a knee, the wound in his side bleeding. Kisuke grabbed another sword and broke the guard on the sharp end of the sword and it dematerialized and coated the wound. It sizzled and the wound healed completely.

Level 4
The explosion took Gal by surprise as he was sent back a bit, blood coming out of his mouth. "Release." The spear which landed behind him exploded in wind as he took another which became a hammer. "Hammer of the Metal Dragon." With one steep he launched himself towards Kisuke and swung hard in midair on the ground. Steel pillers began to rise.

Last edited:
Level 17
Kisuke still on a knee took a better angle and the wind passed over him. He noticed the hammer comming at him berly in time. He knew he couldnt dodge the attack, the wind kept him from dodging but he was able to pick where the hammer would hit him. He positioned the strike point to the wound that had been healed. When the hammer made contact it stopped in mid air right before it hit Kisuke. A red layer became opaque and then cracked and shattered. Kisuke, now with the upper hand, grabbed his neck.

"Infinity Blade" all six swords lined up next to Kisuke's shoulder. They combined and kisuke tightened his grip and gritted his teeth. The sword grew into infinity.

Level 4
Gal fell to the ground before smiling at Kisuke. "Twilight of the Dragons. Melody of despair." The lavender energy around him began to falter as his blade appeared and pieced his stomach. The wound from previous moves were opening to leak out lavender energy as he got up and pulled out the blade. It self was covered in lavender blood, changing the color of the blade. With one swing of this blade, the rest of the energy faded away as he fell to one knee. "Song of the Fallen Dragon." All spiritual energy was canceled around him as the void took shape of dragon's final moments.

Level 17
Five swords returned to Kisuke after the blade retracted. Four of his blades stabbed around the man who was changing. Kisuke grabbed the fifth blade. "Make all hear your deafening scream, Benihime," the same irregular sound that was heard when the swords were made now echoed through the void. The sound was clearer now, it was the scream of death itself. The sword kisuke was holding was slowly vaporizing from the tip down.

"Hear it once, the seed is planted. Hear it again and your body is torn from inside out. My Bankai is too dangerous to use, because it can hurt everyone." He pointed to his hat, "When i first learned my bankai i nearly died from the scream. This hat is special, it protects me." Kisuke gripped the guard and broke off one side of it. The scream became twice as powerful. He broke off the second one and the sound became mute, but the swords still vibrated and the sword in his hand vaporized faster.

Level 4
Gal returned to his true form, his scales became Lavender as looked like a half-dragon. The blade also changed as the hilt looked like a dragon and itself was burning from the inside. Lightning danced around the blade as the wound Kisuke held started to burn. "Nice, that would make it interesting. I will not fall this day though but where do you hail?" He coughed up blood as he felt in inside beginning to be ripped apart. Soon he stood up as the Call canceled out the attack but he was already dying.

Last edited:
Level 17
His sword finally vaporized completely and the four swords stopped vibrating and retreated back to around Kisuke. He put his hand to his stomache and knelt down. He reached up and grabbed one of the blades. He walked up to the man and put the sword against his chest.

"Its over I still have four blades left before my Bankai is over."

Level 4
"That is where you are right. Haven't you noticed something about this fight? Now the second ritual is complete. Twilight of the Dragons. Melody of death." Gal smiled with blood in his teeth before walking into the blade. It pierced his heart as he fell down at the feet of Kisuke. Laughter over took him as the lavender aura covered him and the wound. "Twilight ... of the ... Dragons is a ... when dragons... fall and ... rise up again ... as their enemies ... fall."

Soon his wounds began to change to match Kisuke's, while his wound is changing into Gal's. "As I said ... I would win."

Level 17
"Ethernal Blade" Kisuke coughed blood after he said that. The blades circled around then two of them. "One error.." He coughed more blood ",im not human." The blades peirced Kisuke, the wounds changed to his wounds, his chest bursted in blood as the sword peircing Kisuke was peircing him instead. "Re... Lease" the swords inside kisuke glowed green and his clothes faded back to normal, the swords went into Kisuke and disapeared. They began sizzling the mans skin. "The soul is a fragile thing," kisuke pulled the sword out of the man, and pulled out a black ball. He blew it up and switched gigai's. His body poped and the new body only had a few wounds, most had been removed.

Level 4
Gal coughed up more blood. "You the first one to survive the twilight of the dragons." His wounds began to regenerate as he got up. The blade glowed brightly as he pointed it at Kisuke. "That is impressive." Jumping back a few feet, he sat down and began to meditate. Lavender energy began to form around him creating a barrier. "Soul of the Dragon King."

Level 17
"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!" A dark box appeared around his barrier. The little light there is, was gone at that point. The box created a torrent of gravity that will crush anything in it. The barrier was protecting him, but leaving the torrent he created was difficult. Kisuke laid down and let out a deep breath

Level 4
Gal got up facing the gravity before pointing his hilt up. "Blood of dragons flow through the chosen. The dragons, blessed be thy soul and their bloodline. Divine is their essence and ancient be their power. I call forth the power of the dragons as their king." In a few seconds, the box began to crack as his own soul began to manifest the blade to the sword. Something black pierced through the box before it completely shattered as something stepped forward.

Gal looked the same except for the energy was gone from him. The black blade he held an aura of Lavender and dripping with blood which fade before hitting the ground. "You say souls are a fragile thing, true most souls are pretty fragile. My soul however has been reforged over and over, through the pain of the elements and destroying my own household save for two family members. This is not my highest extent due to not destroying them so I will give you the respect you deserve and facing you with my soul."

Level 17
Kisuke smiled. He stood up and walks to the right. "Then i guess its time to get rid of this Fake Body." Kisuke stood there and then his body fell to the ground but his soul stood there. The body hit the ground lifeless and poped. Kisuke's sword was now at his side in a sheath. He was wearing all black and he didnt have a hat on. He no longer had his usual clogs, he was now wearing the standard Shinigami sandals.

His spirit pressure was almost completely gone. He suppressed it all to hide his true power from his enemy. He took a deep breath and look up into the void. He withdrew his sword from his side and cut the air.

"Its been a long time since I left that body. It feels.... Amazing." He lifted his heel and then disapeared, he reapeared infront of the man and swung his sword one handed, the power of the swing made his cloak flap ravenously. The impact would surely cut cleanly through diamond.

Level 4
Gal dodged with ease as he took his blade and moved it around. "Tempest." The cone was pointed up as a storm of elements formed. "Dance." This move broke through the storm sending elements everywhere around him as he took a defensive stance. His eyes were locked on to his enemy, he enjoyed this fight since he found someone who can serve as a opponent which can drive to his limits.

Level 17
Kisuke smiled, still in mid swing, without hitting anything he found foot just in time. He flashed behind the man, this time all the power in his swing, but now the blade was already a few inches away from his body. He gripped tighter, time almost at a stand still before he struck his target, the blade erupted in red energy making the soon impact very destructive.

Level 4
Gal barely in time diverted most of the impact with the blade out to his sides before using hilt. It move towards Kisuke, piercing a spark of fire which exploded in to flame. "Claw Fire." That attack increased in power, he was not even holding his skill.

Level 4
Gal fell to a knee, the electricity took a bit our of him before he jumped back. "Sin Cage Circle." The blade began shake as multiple copies of itself shot out around them. Each blade began to connect forming a metal dome which began to sent out waves of energy and elements around. He began to dodge as he moved towards Kisuke.

Level 4
Gal dodged the wave going after his feet but was hit by an ice wave which blocked the attack going for the head. "Sin Dance." The cage began to get more dangerous then before as each attack grew in power. This was putting himself in a disadvantage since he needed to be careful or get another hit from his own power.

Status
Not open for further replies.