• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This is for battles using spells and abilities from World of WarCraft and WarCraft/2/3. Just say; I cast Slow on _____. Or _____, _____, and I channeled ______. You can envolve multiple people in spells. On;y one attack, spell, or ability per post. You cannot post twice in a row. Instead of using an attack, you can make things like; Frost Tiger Blades, or Learn ____ skill.

I draw my bow.

Level 13
I CHOOSE YOU PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!
NO, im just kidding...

~i use my ring of Fire Ball to hit Konblade~

Level 14
(Konblade u cant do that in the middle of a battle, plus thats from Runescape)

I stick my staff in my wound and utter words of an elven languge (HAHAH LORD FENARFIN, ur not the only one who can speak elf msdh8q0wdh) My wound quickly seals.[/i]

Level 11
Utters mighty words of power(different than before) and send a golden lightning bolt at Lava.Lord's staff, destroying it, and sending the magic it contained in many random directions, making it impossible to draw from that power.(real spellcasters don't need staffs to cast :wink: )

Level 10
Archimonde isn't availible yet, so BUHUU.

finarfin you cant teleport since i sucked out all your energys.

Metabee Owns.

~i use Finarfins Powers 2 Bring forth a veil of water~

Water prevents all magic damage.

AND, i'm hovering above a lake, so you gotta fly 2 get me.

Level 11
Alright then. I command my water elemental to defend me while I use a potion of restoration to replenish my health and mana. I then recast my powerful magic barrier to block physical and magic attacks.

Level 9
(im an Illithid, a creature from DnD, very powerful magic and psychich abilities, while also being extremely deadly, and fragile, in Close quaters)

I close my eyes and let out a shreek, teleporting myself to a safe position, to gain a look upon the battle.

Level 11
I use a potion of healing and then I use my power to summon the Endless Hunger, a deadly spell that will forever seek it's victim(Metabee) unitl the victim is devoured by it, or the Hunger is destroyed, which would take so much power it would greatly weaken even a dragon. However the complexity of this spell drains much of my mana.

(If you've read Day of the Dragon you should know about the Hunger...)

Level 13
HAH!! none of your puny spells can match psionics!! i dont need words, just my mind! now you will suffer the wrath of Ma'arkvith!! Psychic Warrior!!

~uses greater sheilding to protect herself from Saikann's Mind Blast, and uses Greater Biocurrent to deal 6d6 damage to everyone!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHA~

Level 13
accepted Konblade. now, with our powers combined, we will crush the jedi once and for all!!

~Shoves Konblade behind the Sheilding~

Level 14
yo sup ppl, im dead... :shock: yall been beating on me since the first page :shock:

Lava.Lord grasps his swolen wounds as he plummets to the cold hard earth. He stares up at his enemys before he falls into the shadow of oblivion.

HA! I WIN! lol laterz :wink:

Level 11
I cast a holy spell on Night Stryke, rekilling him.(if you're undead then you've already died...so I rekill you!) I then send the Endless Hunger after Kerrigan and Konblade. And since my mana has regenerated, I cast another spell of protection on myself, rendering Konblade's arrows useless.

Level 13
I outrun your monster, and escape to a watch tower;
untitled29.png

Level 6
~Turns into a Brewmaster and gets the Hunger drunk, has a good time with him (AT THE LOCAL PUB :evil:), then takes off in the morning while he still has a hangover~ :lol:

~Then turns into a Blademaster and windwalks up to behind Lord Finarfin, slashing his back with critical damage~

Level 13
uses a linking book to send Night Stryke to Relto:
asdfgag.jpg

and burns the linking book with my ring of fire ball

then has success on her Will save against Modeller's gas, and uses Silent Shadows (triple movement speed and no sound) to attack modeller and drink his blood

Level 6
How dare you! Lucky for me, I've beaten Uru :twisted:.

~Acivates the totems, opening the rip in space. Falls into it, using it to get back to his own world. Upon returning, changes into a powerful necromancer, summoning an army of the dead to attack Kerrigan~

Level 13
Dont tell me the ending!!! i havnt finished Uru!!

Manifests Sever the Tie, dealing 10d6 to all undead in a 50ft cone!! Your skeletons are no match for me!!

Level 6
Tsk tsk, if you hadn't beaten it you shouldn't have challenged me with it, don't doubt my gaming knowledge! :twisted:

~Turns into a mighty Summoner~

~Tears open the earth, bringing forth a Balrog to destroy all who oppose him~

Status
Not open for further replies.