• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Valentine Wars] - Contest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Oh, right, forgot you got mod powers now! It would be super awzum if you could rep the winner in that case when the time comes ^^
If there will be enough entries I'll add second place and third place awards as well, if you are okay with arranging that as well? :)

Level 30
I would suggest:

1st place - 12 reps
2nd place - 8 reps
3rd place - 6 reps

Participants - 4 reps

How does that sound? But I keep on wondering if I incase won something here or have been a participant, how am I gonna be awarded though? Maybe I'll just ask Ralle for it.

Level 30
It is everything. You only need to create your character here and participate in the RP.

You can create a terrain for this contest which shows your character and a place in the RP, a cinematic as well that maybe shows a little of the RP's story, draw something related in the RP containing your character and more... there are many possibilities.

Level 19
Awzum, I love drawings <3

Although GreeN!X made up a solution for that model-problem duringlast year's Valentine contest. He simply used the villager models for Cupid & Psyche, and some Druid Cat model for Juno - linky linky.
Kenny could use a normal skeleton model with fire attached to his head, or something :)

Level 19
It's WIP time! time for some eye bleeding brought you by Paillan :D
201891-albums6126-picture80344.jpg

In this screen you can see the 2 Leila's with Paillan's esence screwing around.
Next guys to come: Am'ar and Cupid, then 'ill see which model I use for chen...

Status
Not open for further replies.