• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Valentine Wars] - Roleplaying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
EDIT: Awww...Kenny replied already.

Chen ~ Who are you?

"We need help from Cupid, so we went here, but you stopped us. What are you kittens doing here anyways?" Valentino said.

"I really need to get inside!" I said.

I rushed to the castle and used my strength to make a hole in the wall of the castle. The castle is really falling down I made the falling wood pieces as support columns for the hole I made.

"What is happening here?" I asked loudly.

What are you doing here? Are you a servant of Mania?" Am'ar asked.

"No I'm not. I don't even know who is Mania, and I need to know what's happening here.!" I said angrily.

"Hmm..I think, this Paillan is dead. We must now find where Mania is." Cupid said.

"I know how to get to Mania!" Am'ar said.

Everyone in the castle feels happy.

"Really?" Cupid asked.

"Yes, just come with me." Am'ar replied.

Am'ar led the people inside the castle to the place he is saying...

Level 19
For your information, I am leading everyone to this spot, a small romantic place near the ocean, at the outskirts of Cupid's huge garden :)

Am'ar Kardos & Co. ~ "To Insanity... and beyond!"

Cupid and the others followed Am'ar through the God of Love's huge beautiful gardens next to his destroyed palace, and reached a cliff, lining up to the lively ocean. This was once the most romantic spot that one could find inside Cupid's land, with a beautiful heart-shaped column above the marble block, that Cupid and Psyche used to sit on and stare out over the sea, at the colorful sunset, and be filled with romance and love.

However, now the place was nothing more than a proof that Mania invaded Cupid's land one year ago, and her twisted and destructive ideas back then left their mark here, probably for all eternity.

"What have you brought us out here for, Am'ar? I don't like this place.." Cupid said, slightly revealing his personal discomfort of being reminded of his rival's immense powers.

"None of us do, your highness, but this place can lead us to Mania's underground temple. She teleported to this exact spot last year - I was there, I saw her arrive with my own eyes." Am'ar replied calmly. He stepped towards the center of the cracked marble block, and continued "Just about here, I recall"

"Hm, alright, if there is anything left of her old portal's magic energies in the air, Dawn might be able to track it down for us. Thanks for your help, Am'ar" the Idol of Valentine said, and tried to smile, but found it difficult due to the recent events.

He wasn't alone - everyone had gotten moody. Especially Am'ar, who felt more heartbroken than ever before. Lizzie was constantly on his mind...

Level 19

"Yes" the god of light said slowly "I called you, because I need you to fight in the events that are taking place now, but I fear your old body is to dead to give life to it once more"
"But I thought I would never get another chance..." I say slowly
"OHH, you won't" god says angry for a second "once you end this you will endeed die"
"I see... well, I can't say no 'cause I am dead, so go on" I say smiling
"Your new body will not retain much memory of your old body, but also nobody will be able to recognize you" god says "Now go and make me a last favor, fight for me completely once more"
"Yes, sir..." I say while the scene start's flashing and I am taken away
I open my eyes... I am near a lake lying in the groud... what am I doing here? Oh, I remember, god himself want me to end a war, but what war? and who am I anyway.
I turn around and see my reflection in the water, a beautifull girl looks at me back.
I turn around but there's no girl, so I guess that's me. Strange, this body is mine but feels... odd. I look closely to my reflection, well, sure I gave a very sexy body, althought why is my skin red? I them realise I have a tail... it's red to. and above my head that's... a halo. Am I dead? I pinch my self "Ouch" A sweet female voice says. So that's my voice, and I am not dreaming. Looking even closely I see... A pair of beautifull wings, made of hundreds and hundreds of white feather's. Looks cute.
I stop looking at myself when I feel something not so far away from me... A great force of evil... and a small force of light near it... the war I have to stop? or end?
I start moving
((Yes, I am female, and a fusion between a succubus, and an angel (yes I look damn good now, and yes I wanted to do this, I don't know why xD)))

Level 14

Kari ~ Forsaken

The footsteps pealed cold in the big empty hall. I slowly raised my head from the marble. It was hard to see from the dark blue atmosphere, but i recognized the woman shape in the distance of the hall. I couldn't get free from my thoughts. I'm not ready to meeting her.

For the last few hours I was thinking over, and over again. I couldn't find an acceptable explanation of the recent events. There is no justification for what i have done. One of my fellow friends is dead, and I was the one who finished the last lines of the arrow pointing out of his chest. I killed Paillan.

I got carried away by insanity, by the dark influence of Mania. She must have managed to put her evil desires in my head. But then again, I was the one to let her in. I opened my mind on the purpose to destroy Valentine's day. I enjoyed being insane, seeing all the crazy things.

Now it was all gone. As I finished the last lines, and looked at the whole picture to appreciate my work, I realized what i have done. I dropped the pen, and the evil inspiration disappeared. I looked at Paillan, lying on the floor dead. My legs couldnt hold me anymore. I fell on the blue marble floor. I was desperate. And my mind was too tired of the long hours of insanity. I started to have guilty nightmares.

I was far too tired, when her steps woke me up. I wanted to hide, i wanted to run away, but i couldnt. I lost control of my body. The footsteps got louder

Finally, she stopped in front of me. She bended down, she was smiling.
"Kari! My beloved child. You did an excellent job!" She gently helped me to sit up. "I'm so proud of you! You overcame your fears, you overcame your boundries."

I couldnt answer. Suddenly her voice changed.
"Oh my god! How mannerless i am! You must be exhausted!"
She stood up, and stepped to the table nearby. She took a crystal cup, and filled it with shiny blue fluid.
"Here! Drink." She put the glass to my mouth. I was so tired, i couldnt raise my hands. The fluid was chill, and it had a really good taste. I couldn't help but swallowed it.

As it floated down, i felt the new power filling me. I felt stronger than anytime before. My mind felt clear, and relived. I stood up, my eyes were shining.

"Good. I see you gained your strenght back" said mania. "I have a new task for you. You gonna leave this place!"

She said, and i gladly accepted.

Level 19
((A'mar if you don't mind, I may have the face of Lizzie, say something if you mind))

As I fly I see a distant ruin and some tiny people on it. The small power of light is there to. they are... checking something in the ground? As I start deceding, I feel my body changing? why? It's like my unconcious part of my brain would want to hide my real me. when I am finally down I see I am not red skined anymore, and also the tail is gone.
I near shily to the group of people and say:
"He... hello... there..." There are 2 cats, a chen (chen WTF are you?!), and two human-like beings, but looking near too them I see they are gods... one of them is the small source of light that brought me here and there is an orc.
"Who are you?" the god with the source of light says
"Who am I?" I say stranged "I... I don't know... I just know... a god brought me to this world... to help you..." I say shy.
"well... I am Cupid" the god says slowly
"Nice... to know you... and you are the god of?" I ask slowly
"Love, little angel. I am the god of love" Cupid says a bit happier
"Oh... sure I have to help you them..." I say "I am really sorry... to not be able to say you my name thought..."
"That face... LIZZIE?!" The orc suddenly says
As I hear the name it goes around my mind... no... that's not my name
"So... sorry..." I say" But I think that's not... my name..."
"Ohhh... I see..." the orc says sad

Level 10
((Time for some comic relief, I have no idea what is going on,))
--------------------
Alwin
---------------------------------------
Bursting from the ground, a shadowy figure covered in blood. His skin was as black as the star sky, his eyes burned with red fire. And it pulled from its back a bow of elegance. And howled into the night its defiance.
"I have returned to bring thy lovers to their deaths! For my name is a sword upon the lovers of this festive holiday, my name brings those " It cried. "For my name is Marvin. All shall fear it."

He slashed blood out onto the Janitor.

"Yeah man, just be careful down the stairs." Said the janitor demon.
Unannounced to marvin as he walked down the steps it then preceded to slip and fall and crack its head upon the ground. Black blood started to pour out of his head. Alwin the janitor demon looked at the dead corpse of Marvin.

"Damn that is the fifth one this week." Alwin said. "Fething demons."

Unfortunately a bing of irony was heard from all over the world as Alwin. Was a demon. His skin was as black as the void like Marvin the Defiler. His wings were red, and his horns were black. As he took his trusty broom and began to shove away at the body of the other demon and pushing it towards out the door. a large pile of bodies lying outside.

Level 25
Paillan, you forgot Valentino, an old wizard.

Am'ar and Cupid ~ The Ruined Castle

After minutes of waiting for something to happen, Cupid impatiently says these words:

"So...I'll just enjoy this view in these ruins that makes me remember a thing that..."

"Maybe we can open a portal ourselves. Cupid? Psyche? Ken? Chen? Juno? Dawn? You old wizard, you can open a portal? How about you, stranger?" Am'ar asked each, but no one answered.

"Great! I love this conversation." Am'ar frustratedly said.

"You could get my portal opening instruction book. We still don't know if the library is destroyed. Hurry, before the whole castle collapse." Cupid said.

"You need to help me. You don't want to be bored right?" Am'ar said.

The two headed to the castle, but they seen that the castle has already collapsed.

"We are too late!" The both said....

Level 19

"Po... portals?..."I say slowly while seing the face of sadness of the orc and the draenei "I don't... I don't know... I thought... portal stuff was demon stuff?" I say shy
"But... you ARE a demon..." I think "Only if I knew how to use those powers..."
Suddenly my body changes... my skin turns red, NO, not now!!
"Don't... DON'T LOOK AT ME!" I say getting blushed while my skin turns red...
"What the...?" all say
As my transformation ends, I see I am red skinned again, and have dark wings, like a bat, ew. also no halo anymore? that's sad, instead some horns? gross. Well at least I am even more sexy than before. But why am I wearing such revealing clothes?
"Don't... LOOK!" I say ashamed "I look like a whore!" I start crying
"Wait, is she a succubus, and an angel? I thought only one person was like that..." A'mar says
"And that's..."they all say
((Note that angel form has more clothes than succubus form, as we all know succubus wear only a bra and undie... LOL))

Level 19
Alright, SW2, here you go - I wanted to bring back some of the chars we haven't heard from in quite a while. It's only part 1, though, I'll have to make a second post as well, but hope you like what I came up with so far :)

Mistress Frederica Bernkastel ~ The Strange Little Details

The young mistress was alone in the Hall of Destiny for once. Vengeancekael had forgot to lock the door and left on an errand among the mortals to keep the storyline in check, so in the meantime Bernkastel of course took the opportunity to satisfy her curiosity and entered the humongous room. The roof was so high up that she was sure a giant could stand in there without trouble.

Anyways, the architecture wasn't what she was interested in. Her attention was set on one thing only - the book! It looked so majestic and magical, lying there in the only light spot in the huge dark room.

She eagerly headed straight for it. She knew only the Storyteller's magical feather could write in the book, but it was an impressive experience nonetheless, just being close by it. A single nervous wrinkle appeared on the young girl's face for a second, when she touched the book's beautifully decorated cover. Her look changed back to her ordinary careless attitude, when she opened the book and found the center of the book, where the writing met the blank pages. She read the newest part in the chapter, and muttered

"The usual drama with the half-demon I see.. Hmm, Am'ar and his friends are about to find their way to Mania's temple, where Kari is all drugged up. Oooh, Kenny is slowly leaving Am'ar's side, and turning back to his real father! That's interesting!"

The mistress' eyes widened as she skimmed through the text. This book was indeed a true wonder - too bad Vengeancekael made so many rules about it..

She was about to leave, when she noticed some new letters shaped themselves below the rest. The history had expanded already, she happily thought while she read through the new text, and pictured it spoken by Vengeancekael's voice.

"Sometimes the strange little details are the ones that makes the overall change in a good story. Sometimes these details might make the unexpected plot twists to reality. Sometimes, an ordinary citizen from Hell, a noble janitor by the name of Alvin, might become a central element in a story." the new text said. Odd, she thought.

It was about time she left the room anyway - what would happen if the Storyteller realized she had peeked in the book without his permission? Definitely not something good, she thought, and walked out the dark room.

Level 19
Yeah, here goes part 2, a little more relevant to your story perhaps. It's from Vengeancekael's point of view this time - just because he's kind of the GM character so I like to use him ^^

Vengeancekael the Storyteller ~ Pushing Things A Bit...

The ancient elven storyteller knew that his direct interference was somehow needed, if the balance between good and evil must remain equal, and he had truly always enjoyed leaving his home, to see the actionpacked scenerios from a closer angle, and be part of the story himself.

He was saddened to see the Earth's Core only being a poor version of its former glorious self - back when Hell was known as the Mad King's Realm everyone feared this place. But now the demons were disillusioned without a strong leader... what will eventually happen of their precious Halloween holiday? These weak demons could scare no one for sure...

However, Vengeancekael wasn't here to fix the state of the demon's homeland this time. He took on a magical demonic salesman guise, and walked out from his hiding spot in the shadows, and walked through the demonic capital streets with firm steps, until he reached an old building, where a black-skinned janitor worked on some pipes in the wall.

"Alwin, am I right?" the Storyteller asked, and got the full attention of the janitor.

"Yeah, that's me. What can I help you with?" he asked, and rubbed his head.

"The question is not what you can help me with, but rather what you can help the world with! I have heard of your janitor skills, Alwin - they say that you are the best in Hell, with relatively few accidental deaths after your work? Am I right?" Vengeancekael asked in a perfectly imitated demonic salesman-kind of voice.

"Uhmm... relatively few..." he replied, unsure of himself.

"Great Alwin, then I got the perfect offer for you! Go with me to the surface world - we currently seek a janitor on your level in my robotic police station up there! There is free coffee and bagels for all employees, and the paycheck is ten times bigger than down here in this... dying society.. so anyways, what do you say Alwin?!" the disguised elf asked the janitor.

"Well, doesn't hurt to check it out I guess.." the black-skinned demon said, and agreed to be teleported with the salesman to the surface world.

Level 19

"...Paillan..." all say "he was the only one with such unlogic but usefull powers..."
As I heard that name, something triggers in my head. I now know my name, and also how my powers work, but who is that Paillan anyway? another creature like me? almost impossible...
"My name... is... Leila..." I say surprised "I just... remembered it?" I said confused
"I don't... know who that Paillan is... maybe has something... to do with me... but that's not important now... You need a portal, were shall we go?" I say shily.
"You can do that?!" A'mar says angry "Why didn't you..." Cupid interrupts him
"Come on, give her a brake, she just remembered her name" A'mar grumbles and says nothing
"We need to go to mania's underground temple" Cupid says smiling "Can you help us?"
"I... I think... 'ill try it..." Leila starts focusing and thing all she knows about mania... a woman, dark... hates love... drugs... Suddenly a purple portal apears.
"I think... but I am not sure... let me check" Leila enters the portal

Level 25

Valentino & Antonio ~ Betrayal

While I along with the others wait for something to happen, I suddenly saw a vision of Antonio carrying my old body and bringing it to the place we are in right now, and he transformed into a demon and walked into a portal.

"What trickery is this? You can't fool me Mania, my friend is not evil!" I said loudly.

"Are you okay?" Juno said

"I'm okay Juno, I'm just....dreaming."I said.

"Really?" Juno asked.

"Ugh-"

Another vision appeared to me. It shows a great battle, showing Cupid, Am'ar, Kenny, Psyche, Chen, Juno, The Angel/Demon stranger, Dawn and what I saw that really caught my attention, I saw my real body fighting the body I am using right now. After that, I heard the conversation of two people.

"Good job Antonio!" One said.

"It's just an easy job for me my queen." Antonio said.

"What will we do to that body now Mania, my que-"

Juno Pushed me, and the vision stopped.

"Why did you...Nevermind, I already got the information I need.

I sudddenly felt something, Antonio's body is out of control, It's moving without my control.

"This is my body Valentino! You ca-"

"Wait, you're not dead?" I said.

"There's many things to know about me, Valentino." He said and teleported away, leaving me bodyless.

Level 25

Am'ar, Chen and Cupid ~ The Portal

Valentino is missing, but I heard his voice saying:

"Chen, Antonio betrayed me, He got my body, Now find Antonio in Mania's world, and you need to end my curse, please, you are my only hope!"

"I thought...Nevermind, I'll just meet Am'ar and Cupid."

I went to the the castle seeing it destroyed but I saw Am'ar, Cupid and a portal. I went near them.

"Is this a portal to Mania's world?" I asked.

"Maybe, We don't know, only Leila knows." Am'ar replied.

"Leila?" I said.

"Just wait." Cupid said.

"Let's enter, We still have no news from Leila, maybe she's in danger." Am'ar said.

We entered the portal, and saw a dark world in it.

Level 19
"Wrong portal?" They all say "what's this place anyway?"
"It's hell, and you are trapped here!" A voice says. The portal closes
"Who are you? Where's leila?" The guys ask
"Who am I isn't relevant. Soon, when I have my concurbine I will be the ruler of hell! And that Leila will be the perfect concurvine!" The voice laughts
"Can't you yust take any other succubus?" The guys say
"Normal succubus are bitches that make me tremble in fear, then again, Leila is much more shy and fearsome, maybe she was to long with humans? It doesn't matter now, once I take her only purity I will be the king, as the rules of the blood throne say!"
"O no, does that mean he? She?" They all say "we have no time, we need her!"
A'mar and the guys go save Leila an her purity (if you know what I mean wink wink)

Level 30

I went in to the portal and there I was in Bartheus' Realm completely wondering if that voice I heard is really Bartheus and also, he is dead so it is impossible!

Suddenly, I saw a figure in front of me. A figure of a Revenant with a mace and towershield in his hands.

-No, it cannot be! You're... alive? But how?- I said
-What's with that expression, Kenny? Are you so shocked to see a dead rising up?- Bartheus said
-Yes and I am really sure that Pailan made a fatal blow to you with his Angel Sword. How..?- I said
-To be honest with you, I am alive yet I will not be staying for long. I am not a permanent being.- Bartheus said
-I see. Why did you return anyway? Do you have something to tell? I questioned Bartheus
-I came here to tell you to return to your friends and help them fight with Mania- Bartheus said
-Why? My fight with Pailan where I lost just proved how weak I am. It's better to stay silent here with my father.- I said
-I've never seen you like this.... coward! This is not you, Kenny. This is not you!- Bartheus shouted
-Damn it, stop insulting me! This is what I have decided for myself. Stay out of this and you just wasted your time returning here and saying that to me.- I shouted to Bartheus
-Pitiful! I guess I would have to beat you and pull out some senses to you.- Bartheus said then gripping to his mace and towershield.
-Hmph! This is just a waste of time, you know.- I said
-See? You've really changed. I always know that you accept challenges but now I cannot see that on you. Kenny, answer this question...- Bartheus said
-I'm listening...- I said
-Did Pailan made you give up all of a sudden? Are you scared of Pailan?- Bartheus said then grinning at me
-Wh-What!? No! Don't you dare... insult me!- I said then all of a sudden charging to Bartheus with my whip.
-That's more like it, Kenny. I know that will trigger you. Now, come at me!- Bartheus said

Level 14

Mania & Kari ~ Planning for the Holiday

I was looking up at the top of the huge construction. It was visible above the trees a long time ago, but i never excepted it to be so huge! When we closed up, it even enshrouded the sun. The Maniacs worked on it for a few days now. It was a huge bonfire at a glade in the middle of the forest.

The followers of Godess Mania were willing to tore apart their houses, and collect the wood materials in a huge pile. I was surprised that there were this many of them, but i was not shocked by their devotion and fanaticism. This is the normal way they should act. Mania showed them the true behavior of humans, and they stick with it. If anything, this is good. The maniacs were snaking up to the top of the bonfire in endless lines, carrying chunks of wood, or anything combustible really...

"Cupid and his pitiful followers failed" Said Mania to her followers the day they started the construction. "They lied to their minds, they locked themselves away from truth, and that caused their end. They are no more!" I was standing on her side, I got a new outfit from her, a lot more creative one, than the one I wore before. It was majestic, a long cape on top. By a small breeze of wind, the wimples started dancing, and they shined in many colors. If i wanted to, it stood still, in a merciless black manner.
"Finally, we rule the holiday!" Mania shouted. " Its our time to celebrate, in our way!" The people were cheering, and they started working right as they got the orders.

The plan was to lit the Bonfire on the 14th of February. It was too big to put out by anything. The people would dance in endless euphoria around it, and soon the fire shall spread upon the forest embracing us. If we are lucky, the fire spreads to the town, and devour the remains of a lost era.

"Fire is the element of insanity, fire finds the most creative ways to express itself." Said Mania. "We are only a few steps away from finishing it. And when the big day comes, the old era shall close forever"

"That will be the most beautiful day of my life. But are you not afraid of Cupid's castle? Even when you say that his companions were vanished from this word, Someone might still be under the ruins." I said worried. I fully supported Mania, I just wanted to make sure. "Let me sweep the place once and for all!" I didnt tell her, that I wanted to find Paillan's body, only to put him on the top of the Bonfire. It will be the finest sacrifice for insanity.

"Sure my dear Kari, if it makes you happy, get some people, and clear the place." Mania told me. "I dont want any hostages, kill everything." She said, and I was sure that i will follow her orders.

Level 19
"Sorry... I am... really sorry... but I won't let you take THAT from me!" As an angel I start battling myself outside, or if we can name it battle as when the others demon see me...
"AN ANGEL!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUN" all the demons run like scaried children
"Seriusly this is hell? maybe I failed the portal in a worse way? I thought demons were strong..." I say and start running to find the guys, I them suddenly crash with them
"Ouch, guys!" I say
"Leila, you okey?" they all say
"Yeh I am fine, this demons are VERY disapointing..." I say
"How did they captured you? I mean they suck! they don't even know how to fight well!" they all say
"It was my fault, anyway, now I will open the right portal... I think..." I open a new portal
As we enter we end near a forest, on the distant I can see a hill, but wait...
"That's no hill" A'mar says "Since when does hill become bigger?"
"Since they are made of wood..." Cupid says "Mania will burn the forest... We are close to her I can feel it!"
"Okey!" all say " let's do it!"
((this or better we end near alwin/kenny?))

Level 30

I charged to Bartheus fiercely attacking with my fiery whip but Bartheus guarded with his tower shield and was able to fully block my attack.

-Damn it, that tower shield again... I'll crush that!- I said
-Good, Kenny! Let your rage fuel you up.- Bartheus said then bashing with me with his tower shield.

I was dazed by the hit then suddenly, I saw Bartheus attacking me with his mace as a follow up. I was hit by the face and moved a little by the direct hit but I also followed up with an attack to Bartheus again with my fiery whip. Sadly, he was able to block again with his tower shield and thus blocking my attack.

-You coward! Stop blocking all of my attacks.- I said
-Oh, I did not realize that you are also weakened by your previous battle with Pailan but I was quite shocked to see you still fighting this hard. Try to keep up... Kenny or this will be your last battle.- Bartheus said
-The only one that will lose here is you.- I said then leaping to the air and from the air I charged up a big fireball in my hand then throwing it to Bartheus.
-You really do have some new tricks with you but I know you!- Bartheus said he raised his mace in the air.

Suddenly, a dark ball appeared from it then after a while, Bartheus charged it to my Firebolt as some sort to block off my fireball as well.

-Damn it, I am right about you using that move to block off my great Fireball.- I said then successfully landing into the ground.
-Your moves are so predictable, that is why. Try changing your strategy a little.- Bartheus said

(Yes, I know. Too much fights and battles on my side...)

Level 19
Alright, I'm sorry for the long absence of posts about Am'ar. Here's one to make up for it :)
BTW, Paillan, my name is Am'ar, not A'mar.

Cupid, Am'ar Kardos & co. ~ Love.. You're Fired!

And there they were, going through the portal that would perhaps take them to their final battle. Cupid stepped forward, through the dark grass, and walked between the tall and strong trees that made up this forest.
"We're on the outskirts of my garden - down near the Lake of Hearts. If she succeeds in setting this whole forest on fire, it will quickly spread to my garden and be the end of all my people for sure!" he said.

The God of Love continued forward towards the humongous pile of wood, that were to be lit at a later point, and of course Am'ar, Chen and Leila followed right after him.

Am'ar was strangely quiet at the time. His mind kept circling around Lizzie, and it only got worse with that.. Leila having the exact same face as his beloved ex-wife. The slightly curly, long dark brown hair, and those fine straight eyebrows. His heart felt worse every second he looked at her. Who was she anyway? She didn't even know it herself... but Am'ar felt like she had betrayed him - maybe because she reminded him of Lizzie, who had gone away.

Anyhow, there was no time for personal love struggles now - he heard the laughter of the many maniacs, as he neared in on the giant wooden pile. And one specific laugh among the others were oddly familiar... Kari!

Level 25
I'm excited with the ending.
And let's spice it up.

Cupid's Side ~ Nearly End

A familiar shadow is seen near a tree by Valentino. It was Antonio's shadow, he was behind the tree, He came out and captured Psyche with a dark net, and escaped quickly as the three remaining watched fearfully.

"Traitor! Valentino is a Traitor!" Juno said angrily.

"No, I'm not. That's Antonio, owner of the body I use recently. He Betrayed me, and now, He left me bodyless." Valentino said.

"Oh, okay. Now we must find the others and tell the news." Dawn said.

(Back to Cupid & Co.)

"Kari!" Am'ar shouted.

Mania appeared, and said:

"You and your pets cannot stop me Cupid!" Mania said as she laugh loudly.

"And you and your Maniacs cannot defeat us Mania!" Cupid said angrily.

"So, that's Mania." Chen Said.

A fight of Cupid's Arrows and Mania's Magic started. At the middle of the fight, Chen, Am'ar, Leila and some Maniacs including Kari were hit, and they weakened.

"Oh, no!" Cupid said as their fight still continued...

Level 14

Kari ~ Nearly End

We were enjoying the illusions that scaled out of the dancing, twisting bodies. After taking Mania's curing potion, everything was even more amazing. I used it, because the colors became more lively, the shapes became sharper. A dozen of maniacs were dancing in the middle, some slow, some faster, but all together. Like they all had one conscience together. It was rhythmic, harmonic, they moved in poses human body is hardly capable of.

One moment we deepen into the bottom of our minds, the other, we released our minds to the world, we lost boundaries, we floated away, into eternity. The feeling was great. It was so intense, that when we met our true selves in ourselves, we started laughing, and crying at the same time.

I was about to end the ceremony, and get my people together to the sweep of Cupid's place, when the enemies came out of the woods.

"Kari!" Am'ar shouted, as he noticed me. His voice was long forgotten by me, but I was kind of happy to see him here. This meant that either he will join us, and discover the true existence of the mind, or he dies with his stubborn feelings. Either case, he will find peace.

Soon, Mania rose from the horde of maniacs. She was beautiful and glorious as always. The idols opposed, the air seem to start burning around them.

Cupid aimed his bow. Mania raised both her hands, they started to glow with blue magic.
"Fight" She ordered us quietly, and stood still half meter above the ground.
The maniacs and I charged in fearless warcry. We ran against the Cupid's followers, and created a live shield for Mania.

We knew, that she would only defeat Cupid, after his companion is fully defeated, and Psyche is turned into a maniac. Antonio was on his way to the glade already.

When the fight started, I was one of the first to jump in front of Mania, and I had the great honor of catching one of the Cupid arrows flying at her. The arrow was standing out of my chest, but i was not bleeding.

Strange feelings seized me.

Level 19
The countless maniacs charged towards the few brave servants of Cupid, that had ventured here. Luckily Am'ar was a powerful and agile warrior, perfectly skilled with his staff, and could easily handle several attacking enemies at a time. He managed to defeat the maniacs around him, so he could have a short breathing pause, and time to speak with his old friend.

"Kari! Have you lost your mind again!?" Am'ar yelled at his former trusty right hand. Kari had been hit by one of Cupid's arrows, and apparently been stunned by it. The human gazed around, until he saw the orc, but said nothing.

"I'm gonna warn you, Kari! This year I do not have any of your LoveSlave collars with me, so it will have to be the hard way!" Am'ar continued, his voice peeked in an unusual upset matter.

Still speechless, the enemy human spontaneously pulled out the arrow from his chest, seemingly not hurt by it at all. Am'ar had guessed that Mania's darkening influence obviously have had dire effects on his stamina - and on his looks as well. Am'ar quickly spotted the dark cape hanging lazily from Kari's shoulders, signifying the human's high rank among the maniacs.

Am'ar knew this Valentine would be the worst one yet - more heartbroken from his loss of Lizzie than he had been in a long time, and now he seemed to be on his way to losing his best friend and closest ally as well. He was out of options - If destiny wanted them to fight, then so be it.

Am'ar charged towards Kari, ready to strike his enemy with the beloved battlestaff without mercy.

Level 14
I felt the cupid's "poison" reaching for my heart. I couldn't let myself rest. I stood up, and pulled out the arrow. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt much. I knew, that the elixir Mania gave us enabled masochists to endure longer rituals, but i didn't realise, that it had that handful effect on me too.

I rose up, and looked at my former friend. Memories were far away, I only saw his flash, and the offensive battle position he was standing in. He is enemy.

"I thought you could open your mind, but you are too stubborn orc!" I said to him with cold voice. "Hence you have to die in order to release your mind from that flash prison."

From under the robe I pulled out a curved dagger, I got from Mania. I was not fimilar with these weapons, but the elixir pumping through my veins, I felt the art of killing in my guts.

The orc jumped at me, quite expectable. 'He was always straightforward like that...' I just spent a second to send off the old memory, then evaded his staff. He didn't wait a second, but turned around, to hit me again. I couldn't evade, so i raised my dagger, to dodge the hit. It was stronger than i expected.

I kneed to the ground under the pressure of his hit, as his battlestaff twirled to the ground. My opening. I stabbed forward with my precious dagger..

Level 25
Wohooo!
Thanks to this group, It improved my roleplaying skills! (actually I only put this to make the post look neat)

Chen ~ The Curse

I was very weak, but I saw a book fell from Antonio who just came. I crawled to get it. I opened it and found out that It is a book of curses, and I found the curse he or Mania casted to Valentino. I saw a potion that can cure me and my friends in Cupid's pocket. I got it-of course I asked permission from the idol.

I threw some to Am'ar and Leila. I was going to the garden but I seen the cats, I also felt Valentino's presence.

"Don't continue, It's too dangerous. But Where's Psyche?" I said.

"Unfortunately, Antonio captured him, what is that book anyways?" Valentino said.

"It's a book of Curses! We can end your curse now!" I said Happily. Valentino felt very happy.

"Now, perform the ritual. I'm sure, a monk can do that." Valentino said.

I performed the ritual, Valentino got his handsome and charming body back. Me, Juno and Dawn were very surprised when we saw his body.

"You...you look too handsome!" Dawn said.

"Thanks you! Now let's move out!" Valentino said.

Level 19

Leila faught brave and hard to defend herself from the horde of maniacs that were falling upon her. But the horde seem like an undending weapon, when she killed one maniac, 2, 3, 4 or more apeared in his place. At a moment Leila made a bad move and she got very damaged by the maniacs.
"I... can't... maintain this... fighting rythm..." Leila fell to ground
"Pf... WEAK" Mania said "I expected your rincarnation to be more powerfull, but I guess the god of light was afraid from you?"
"What are you... talking about..." Leila said while the maniacs carried her to Mania
"I say you belong to me, Paillan" Mania says
"... Pa... i...llan?.." Leila said "Nobody... I had heard about..."
"Oh you will see! give her the potion!" Mania leaved to continue fight Cupid
"Po...tion?..." No... I don't wanna... drink it..." Leila falls unconcious
She opens her eyes, all is white and she is not alone. There is something like a shadow person.
"Where am I?" she says "Am I dead?"
"No your not... yet" The shadow comes near and Leila sees a demon, strange, his face seems familiar even if it is the first time she seen him
"Who are you?" She asks
"Paillan, that's me" the demon says
"Well, mania wanted to see you..." Leila says "but why do I have to do with you?"
"You are mi rincarnation... and damn, you are weak" Paillan says
"I know... but what can I do?" Leila says "Can you increase my powers?"
"No I can't" Paillan says "What you have to do is stop being so gentle and shy"
"But I can't!" Leila says
"I will give you a small hand. Bye!" Paillan says
Leila wakes up, the potion is now near her, but suddenly, a shockwave comes out of her and the maniac holding her collapse
"NOW!" Leila starts fighting as had as she can.

Level 19
Well, well, well, things are getting spicy in here, I see, and the plot stays on its place as well, and most things even make sense - me like! Good job peeps, keep it up! :D
(Only thing I don't quite understand is why Chen left the battlefield. I mean Cupid's team in this situation is only consisting of Cupid himself, Am'ar, Chen and Leila. 4 people vs an entire army of maniacs, but one of Cupid's guys decide to leave anyways, so that he can have a cozy chat with Valentino? Oh, and Leila is having dreams about Paillan, and Am'ar is locked in a personal battle with Kari, so in reality it's only Cupid alone vs Mania + an entire maniac army.. that doesn't make sense to be honest)
I'm going to make things a little more intense between Am'ar and Kari, by the way ... I mean, a lot more intense to be honest, hopefully you guys don't mind :b
Oh, and Chen, don't be ashamed! I am too constantly improving my RPing skills. Believe me, when I first got to the Hive, you wouldn't wanna witness my baaad roleplaying. Al can attest those horrors, but eventually I got better over the years, and that's why I believe that there's hope for everyone ^^
(If any of you want to reply to this message for some reason, please use the main thread to do so. Thanks)

Am'ar Kardos & Kari ~ Insane Brotherly Love

Am'ar had accidentally dropped his staff in the middle of the battlefield, after his attack was being blocked by Kari's dagger... Am'ar had dropped his staff!!! How could that possibly happen for a so well-trained fighter as Am'ar, and now Kari successfully stabbed his curved dagger of dark blue steel into the orc's side.

Am'ar let out a painful manly scream, but the pain only fueled up his inner rage - a barbaric trait shared by all orcs. A slight hint of insanity coming to life in the heroic orc's face. Am'ar quickly reached to his back and pulled the GC3, his unique custom green laser gun, off his leathery shoulder band and then mercilessly blew Kari's right hand off. Just like that.

Mania joyfully noticed this deadly action from across the battlefield. Her maniacs had pushed Cupid's few warriors quite much, and Mania had managed to get all close to Leila. Before Mania went to talk to the half-angel, she looked astonished at Am'ar. She hadn't realized before now, that Am'ar's mind would be an easy target for insanity corruption - and even now, without being insane, he seemed to be a powerful servant, willing to go far for his leader's course. However, because of the intense battle with Kari she also foresaw the death of either him or Kari - and the remaining survivor would obviously prove the best candidate to be her best servant, she thought to herself, and thus decided to stay out of their battle. She knew that fate would unfold itself, and this one would be in her favor no matter what, so she put back her attention to the young reincarnation of Paillan.

Meanwhile, the black haired human engineer screamed in pain, and tried cover for the wound with his other hand. Am'ar silently looked away, pulled out the dark blue dagger from his side and dropped it to the ground, then limped towards his battlestaff, emitting moans with every step. He knew that his organs had been heavily damaged by that attack.

"Hey Am, catch!" Am'ar heard Chen say some meters away from him. He then grabbed some sort of antidote, but before he could ask what it was for, the monk stranger had left, apparently walking alone into Cupid's huge garden. Am'ar put the antidote down in his pocket, thought no more about it, and took the last painful step towards his staff, but just before he reached it, he noticed Kari's scream had turned into a maniacally laughter, and when Am'ar turned his head to look back at his former friend it was too late to react.

Kari had tossed himself into a mid-air attack towards Am'ar with the deadly dark blue dagger in his one remaining hand. The furious orc took another hit, as well as being pushed out from the main road where the battle took place, pulling Kari with him in the fall. They landed on the dirty forest ground on top of each other, then continued their intense fight for survival and revenge. The two didn't notice that their deadly fight on the forest ground made them slowly roll down-hill between the tall trees, away from the battlefield.

At one point, after a long unintentional rolling trip, Am'ar finally managed to kick his opponent away, and pull out the curved dagger from his own body once again - Am'ar was in serious pain now... but he had to stay alive for a while longer. He was in possession of their only weapon now, anyways. Both his gun and his staff was on the ground up the hill, where the maniacs and Cupid's servants fought each other. He could hear their warcries and their weapons clashing together.
Kari stood up, and so did Am'ar. Slowly, for his over-used body had started to disobey his brain already. This was when they both noticed that they stood close by a lake.

The Lake of Broken Hearts.

Level 19

I see how Am'ar and kari fight away from the main battlefield... also chen left, did he betrayed us? I fall to the ground again, being surrounded by maniacs.
"That was a nice little shockwave, but it's over, Paillan" mania said
I feared she was right... to right... I needed help, I was weak. I put myself into praying position and said
"God of light... if you can hear me... send me help... any help... PLEASE!!!" I shout
"that god of light is a punny, he is weak, my little" mania says
I.. must escape... I must get out somehow...
"Hiyaaa..." I jump out and fall near Cupid
"You alright?" Cupid says
"I... can't anymore..." I say
"Life is cruel sometimes, why did he choosed a creature like you for such a bloodsheed?" Cupid says while maniacs run upon us
"I don't now, but it's... over... If only I where... stronger..." Leila gasps

Level 14
I am sorry, i know the lake was in a cavern, but this is the only way i could create the scene :S I am sorry again, Chen.

Am'ar Kardos & Kari ~ Insane Brotherly Love

Kari's left arm wasn't bleeding hard. At least what was left of it. Mania's drug made sure of that. With not much loss, Kari was able to keep his concentration during the fight. But now, after the long minutes of intense fight, his muscles gave up.

He was relived by the short pause, and so was Am'ar. They stood against each other, looking into the eyes of another, seeking the second to strike again. Kari's eyes were rolling in insanity. Am'ar's were full of wild and angry fire. Neither of them were willing to give up, yet they knew if they continue probably they will both die.

Minutes passed, but neither of them moved an inch. The lake beside the old friends slowly, and quietly waved. They wanted to fight, but their bodies wouldn't let them do the first move. So they didn't rush at each other. They just stood tight, starring at each other. Soon they breathing slowed down a bit, and aligned to the quiet splats of the waves reaching the shore.

The battle's last sign disappeared, they couldn't see, nor hear what happened up the hill. The sunset arrived, and colored the grass and leaves to warm orange. The lake suited a new color too. The waves turned to orange from blue, to red from orange, to pink from red. The shining on the water reflected on the faces of the two injured warriors.

Finally, the injuries took over Am'ar's willpower, and the battle heat left his body. He lowered Kari's dagger, and eased on his fist.
"We once was friends you know, Kari. We could stop the madness for old time's shake."

"You weak bastard!" Kari's hatred didn't disappear. "You will experience the true nature of the mind, when I press out the last bit of air of you!" Kari shouted.
"I know you will do the right thing..." Am' said with dim voice. He dropped the weapon, as the power left his arm and hand. He gave up the fight. He knew Kari will kill him, but the desperation for Lizzie in his heart, and the betrayal of his friend... He couldn't fight.

Kari slowly engaged his friend. He was tired, and the place of his lost arm pulsated hotter than fire, but he wanted the blood of Am'ar. Only few steps divided them, and the orc still didn't do anything. Kari realized, that he already won.
"It doesn't have to be this way.." The orc said, but his voice was weak.

He stepped up to Am, and with his remaining hand, he grabbed the orc by the neck. And Am'ar didn't resist. The stiff legs of his gave up too, and now he hanged on Kari's hand, hardly getting any air. Kari dragged him to the lake, and threw him into the water.
"Your suffering will be long, I hope!" He shouted, and jumped on top of him, pushing his head under the water.

The feeling victory rose his verve again, and he couldn't help to start an insane and deadly game with the orc. He pushed the orc under the water, then rose it, and waitid until he could breathe. Than again. And again. and again.
The insane joy of his pitched with a huge maniac laugh, and then the moment passed. Am'ar was still breathing, but Kari got bored with his toy, and tossed it towards the shore.

This was, when the sun reached the edge of the horizon, and the lake's pink and red shining reached it's tide. The evening fog appeared above the water, coloring the air to pink, and glowing red. The waves stroked Kari's side, and made him feel safe. Made him feel whole.

He started crying, waist-deep in the water. The effect of Mania's drug started to clear from his mind, he started to feel warm again. He looked at his old friend, lying in the water, with his head under the water.
"What have i done." He asked himself in disgrace. The tears won't stop falling, and the drug left his body fully.

With all it's good effects, keeping Kari from bleeding out. He started weakening, and fell into the water. He desperately started to fin towards his friend. He turned the orc on his back, so his head would stick out of the water, and then grabbed the shore. He didn't have power to drag his friend out.

Kari desperately started to search between the wrinkles of his robe. His hand was shaking, but he finally find what he was searching for.
He collected all of the strength he could, he owed this to his old friend.
"Please let me do this before I pass away" he whispered into the emptyness. He tried really hard to keep concentrated while he worked. "One last line..."
The pencil fell out of his remaining hand, and he lost his conscience. He hit the ground, but he could go now. It was finished.

On a ragged paper beside him, on a rough sketch of an opened locket, and a pumping heart was drawn.

Level 25
Yaaay! Extra Space!
Yaaay! Extra Space!

Chen & Co. ~ Mania's End?

As the fight between Cupid's and Mania's side continues, Me, Valentino, Dawn, Juno came and fought the Maniacs. With their help, the number of Maniacs became less. But some Maniacs escaped only leaving Mania, Cupid and us. I saw a hammer on the ground, and I hit Mania with it, but It seems to have no effect. She looked at me and aimed her powers, but while she is distracted, Cupid shot her, and she dissapeared.

(Note that Mania is still alive)

Level 19
Yeah, hahaha it's obviously kind of irritating that we need to make this extra comments each time we make a post x)
Yaaaay! More extra space!

Vengeancekael, Rheiko & Alwin ~ The Unknown Path of Fate

The disguised Storyteller led the way for the demonic janitor across the forests of the surface world. Never had Alwin seen such a lush place before. He had spent every day of his whole life, doing his tiring work in the fiery streets of Earth's Core.

"We should be there soon, Alwin! Oh, there it is!" the fake salesman said, when a huge metallic building appeared in the horizon. It was of a boring square architecture, obviously not made for the looks of it. One could easily conclude that it was built and run by robots alone.

"That's the police station I was talking about earlier - if I remember correctly, all your colleagues are robots, so that means extra coffee and bagels for you!" Vengeancekael said, and moved on.

They approached the robotic guard at the metallic front gate, who naturally wanted to check if the two had permission to enter. Fortunately, the elf had taken precautions before their arrival, and actually made himself the boss of the entire facility, so the guard let them pass. Once inside, the Salesman led the demon guest to his office, sat down in the comfortable leathery chair, and then pointed at a regular chair for Alwin to use.

"Alright, alright, our policy here is that employees get their pay before they even start working! Yeah, sounds crazy I know, but here you go!" the Elf handed a huge bundle of money to the newly recruited employee.

"Uhmmm thanks.. so what am I supposed to do here exactly?" Alwin asked.

"The room next door is yours, the Awesome Janitor Room we call it! There, you will find all the equipment you need to get started. There are a couple of broken robots that needs fixing - it's simple, really, instruction papers can be found in the closet.. oh, and when you're done you should go clean all the prison cells. Especially Cell DPH55PNR, that one is extra dirty!"

"Hm, alright, I'll get started right away then" the new janitor said and left the room. The boss' door closed and locked itself behind him.

Vengeancekael was satisfied with his work, believing he had set things truly in motion, he awaited only destiny to unfold itself. His job here was done, so he took off his demonic guise and teleported back to his secret home, away from the normal world. Back to his love in the Hall of Destiny.

Meanwhile in Cell DPH55PNR Rheiko was slowly losing his mind. Paillan had left him there to rot alone, only leaving that weird dead-silent clone behind him. Two weeks had passed - two weeks with an ankle chained to a wall in a small room... TWO DAMN WEEKS!! Christmas Elves are very social creatures, and this would be a deadly test to any Christmas Elf's mentality.

Rheiko wasn't used to being alone for so long, so he had even started talking with the clone, that of course didn't answer a single of his questions. But Rheiko had started imagining it replied anyways. Was insanity taking over? He didn't know, until the clone suddenly fell to the floor, with a cold dead look on its face.

"Paillan!! Paillan!! Don't die on me! No, Paillaaaaaan! You wanted to take me out of here, remember? Paillan, wake up!" the Christmas Elf demanded of the clone, but got no replies. This made Rheiko unusually angry, so he started hitting the clone, hoping it would wake up from it.

And so he kept going for hours, eventually stopping and apologizing to the clone, then went on to comfort him.

Some would say Rheiko had lost his mind already...

Level 10
The Mops of Justice!

Alwin walked into the janitors closet and racks of weapons of cleaning were stack against the wall. All types from cleaning, to eviscerating, to potion spills, to viral, to demon killing, to human killing, to lust cleaning, and many other types of mops. But one caught his eye. A regular mop with a staff made from firewood cherry. Said to be the greatest ally to Janitors from hells to the mighty heavens. Actually he wasn't sure what they called the high place anymore. He often called hell, shit hole, or where all hopes of success die. He was a demon, who had the illustrious job of cleaning up after demon invasions and moping the floors. He had seen it all. Succubus, Incubus, Demons, High Demons, Stoned Demons, hippy demons, black demons, red demons, orange demons, and even some weird group of demons that called themselves the blue man group and this one man with a golden violin and fire came out from the violin while he played.

He had seen succubus get choked to death on marshmallows and even the occasional curious warlock who is then trapped forever by the succubi for 'experiments' or hell the curious moronic demon lord that then slips in the bathroom and dies from impalement from their own trophies. All he had to do was clean, so what the hell did he care!

He was a cleaning demon. He had never hurt a soul in his life. Accept Lawyers who absolutely despised.

Alwin shook his head and reached out with his hand to grab the fire wood mop. Instantly the mop grew ablaze with cleansing hellfire. He felt powerful! He felt there was no blood stain he could not wipe away!

He walked away carrying with him a mop and a repair kit.

He walked down the large hallways ignoring the speared elf on the ceiling. The elf seemed to have been carrying a pizza and had arrived too late for The boss to care.

Alwin opened the door to the robots room and saw these massive robots. Their armor and hides were glowing with extreme technologies he had never seen, gauntlets that looked like they were made from the finest materials and their heads were brutal and fixed upon the sky above. He looked upon them and smiled. Inside he was scream noticing that they were completely dirty and stained with blood.

He tried not to pull out his horns from his head, and walked up to the closet robot. "Where is your guide?" He yelled.

He turned and saw a worktable and a closet, he walked up to the closet and opened it. Staring into it. Next to the massive amounts of reading material was a giant package filled with details about the robots. He set down the mop on the work bench. He then returned to the closest robot.

"Now where are you damaged."

Staring him painfully obvious was a giant huge hole in the back of the robot.

"Eh, damn. It looks like I might tons of duck tape according to this booklet."

He walked back to the work bench and searched through the drawers, ignoring the metal welders and the tools.

"Aha! Demonic duck tape!"

He walked back and stretched out the demonic duck tape that instantly started repairing the robot.

"One down! 50 more to go.... And some moping time!"

Immediately music from around the room started to play. Where this music even the gods had no idea where it came from.

He grabbed his mop from across the room and started to dance. Throwing his arms in the air all of a sudden imps dressed up as rock band members started to run around and coordinated themselves into advanced dancing patterns.

And they began to sing....

"Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time" Sang Alwin, he then grabbed his mop and the imp closet to him shriveled up and died. As all the water from its body was taken from it! it formed around Alwins hand and began to scrub off the blood from the golem robot thing.
"I feel alive and the world it's turning inside out Yeah!" He then grabbed the mop to his face sang into it.
The imps began to dance. And spin and turn to the beat.

"I'm floating around in ecstasy, So don't stop me now don't stop me" He sang again, and all of a sudden the robots came to life and began to dance as well.

'Cause I'm having a good time having a good time" Sang the robots all together now. And then Alwin shook his head and his imaginations ended. He was alone in the room and there was no music. He held his mop to the golem robot thingy.

Then Alwin thought to himself the song that kept repeating in his head. He was still scrubbing the blood off the robots "Yeah, that would be fething awesome, if that could happen." He sighed aloud.

Level 19
Alright, so I figured I should probably make a post about Cupid and all these guys - yaaay for huge mash-up posts :)
Anyways, note that Am'ar's corpse have sunk to the bottom of the lake, and Kari's corpse has mysteriously disappeared!
Dun-dun-dunnnn :b

Cupid & co. ~ The High Cost of a Victory

The God of Love looked around the quiet battlefield, scarred from the intense fights that had played out in yesterday's evening and late night. Corpses, filled with Cupid's own arrows dotted the ground, along with all the maniacs' weaponry of inhuman design. However, to compensate for the tragic look, the early morning sun shed its encouraging light upon the terrain, and he happily concluded that no maniac threat remained. Even with all odds against them, the side of Love had successfully defeated the overwhelming force of maniacs, and drove the Goddess of Insanity back to her secret Underground Temple.

"Victory!!" Cupid finally shouted to his loyal warriors around him, who then rejoiced happily with him. This one victory made sure that Mania's plans of setting the whole place on fire had been spoiled. One could almost safely assume that the glorious upcoming Valentine's Day had been saved! Were the Valentine Wars over already?

No. There was much left to be done, but Cupid was devoted and dedicated to do all that was needed of him to end Mania's horrible curse upon his people. That reminded him...

"Valentino, do you still have the book? Mania's Book of Curses?" Cupid asked, and turned to face the beautiful young, but wise man, that had worked as a loyal servant of Love for years.

"Oh yes, my lord Cupid, stupid Antonio lost it. It might be the answer to the corruption of the Lake of Hearts that I have studied for so many years now. I'm sure now that it was Mania who cursed it all those years ago, which slowly drained all of us, your servants', power" Valentino replied.

"It doesn't hurt to try out the book and see if it helps on the lake's condition.. let's head straight down to it!" Cupid suggested, and the company all followed him down the hill towards the lake, without further questions.

But Juno stopped up on the way, when noticing Am'ar's battlestaff and the GC3 gun, lying on the ground, but the orc himself was nowhere to be seen. Am'ar never left his weapons like that. Worried, she asked the others what had happened to him. Leila replied that she saw him last, fighting with a black haired maniac who used a curved dark blue dagger, but she had no idea where either of them had gone since then. Chen then picked up Am'ar's weapons, and they all continued their off-road journey down the hill between the thick tall trees.

It was obvious to all of them that a deadly battle had played out here recently, for the edge to the lake was painted with blood - and on top of the blood pool lied the curved dagger

"It was that one! That was the maniac's dagger!" Leila replied and pointed at the murderous weapon. Chen the monk picked up this weapon as well, and inspected it closely. Those who knew Am'ar well, knew that he always made his way out of tough situations somehow - that orc was a known as a survivor by all, but now they started to doubt he had made it out this time, and an uneasy mood spread among Cupid's company.

"We have no way of finding out what happened before we find any of them, but keep your hopes high" Cupid said calmly to the others, and then looked at Valentino, who brought forth Mania's black book and handed it to the Idol of Valentine.

Cupid then skimmed quickly through the pages, and found what he was looking for. A chapter about corrupting powerful sources of Love energy. Text near to it, revealed that a reverse spell was simple. He read in his head that a true Couple's Love would bring back the lake to its normal state, so that it could once again be the source of power for Cupid's servants.

The God of Love's first thought were about two young specific members of his company that he had sensed a recent warming tension between. He looked at the two cats, who sat closely by each other, and thought about asking them to kiss, but no. Perhaps they were in love, but he knew that they were still too shy about it, and that they needed time to evolve the powerful bond of love that was needed. A God of Love should obviously not force his servants to love each other. No other couples were present, so he naturally thought of his own love of his life - Psyche! A kiss from her would contain all the love that was needed for the magic to happen, but where was she?

"Does anyone know where Psyche has gone?" he asked worried.

"I.. I'm terribly sorry, my lord Cupid, but unfortunately she was captured by the shade of Antonio.." Valentino replied, and lowered his head as if he was ashamed of himself.

"WHAT!?? Why haven't you told me sooner, Valentino? Why?" an outraged Cupid asked, and without awaiting response he continued "She has no doubt been brought to Mania's underground temple! We will have to go back to our original plan! Dawn, you must open a portal from the edge of my garden, that can lead us straight to Mania's home! There is no time to waste, Psyche is in grave danger - follow me!"

And so, they all followed Cupid back to the edge of his garden - the spot that used to be the most romantic of all his garden, but had been turned foul and grim from Mania's presence a year ago. Yet, that place would be the only place where from they could actually open a portal to Mania's realm! And Dawn was the only one who could open it.

Valentine's Day was closing in, and time was running out. Long from Cupid's Garden, in the Hall of Destiny, the Storyteller looked excitingly forward to see the ending of The Valentine Wars-chapter shape itself, under his patient watch...

Level 14
Looks like we have a similar brotherly bond in the story ^^

Alwin, prepare

Mania and Antonio ~ A change of plans

The big halls of blue marble was shaking and crumbling by Her rage.
"How could you lose it!" Mania shouted. "I gave you everything, and you disgrace me like this!" Antonio shrank even more. He knelt on the cold floor, with stoop back. He brought Psyche to Mania's underground temple, she was standing 10 steps back, with her beautiful eyes on the ground. She was threatened by the rage, and curses Mania shouted at Antonio and the marvel sculptures in the room. She missed her love, Cupid. If he was here, he would have defended her by all costs. The worst thing of all, is that her love probably didn't even know about her kidnapping, since he left with that angel a day ago.

"The plan was clear, and you lost the book. Why did we plan your death, why did you curse Valentino, if you lost the key to our success." By this time, Psyche realized what the plan was. And she was in the middle of it.

"Your excuse my highness." Said Antonio submissively. "I tought you knew the spells you need... If i could be at your service and bring back the spellbook, that would be my satisfaction." His shoulder's were shaking. He never saw his Godess like this before. She lost the biggest army of maniacs She possessed yesterday. Her plan of changing the world collapsed, like the bonfire in the forest.

"No. I have another mission for you." She said, with a little calmer voice. "Psyche stays with me, but you need to do something for me." After the battle, it was clear that the plan failed, and Mania needed to do the only thing that could stop a disgustingly lovely Valentine's day. Hurt Cupid. This was her last plan. Break Cupid's heart, as hard as She can.

"As Cupid is on our doorsteps, we need some guardians so those stupid lovers wont interfere with the ritual. I need you to go, and find this Janitor" A cloud image appeared above her hand. "The demon is known to hold some insanity inside him, promise him everything he asks for."

Antonio relieved. This means after his mistake, he can still bare Mania's favor. He needed that so he could finally destroy his former friend, Valentine. They were best friends, even brothers before. But it was long years ago. Valentine Wars tore them apart. Since then, it's their destiny to destroy one another.

"Go now!" Mania opened a portal, and Antonio went through. Mania started to set up the illusion traps, to keep any company busy while She prepares the ritual for Psyche. If she knew anything about Her arch enemy, Cupid will bring the cursebook with him.

Level 19
Brace yourselves, Alwin is comming

"It's done" Dawn said as a portal opened in Cupid's former garden.
"Thank you Dawn, now you and Juno, get to safety, I don't want to loose anybody anymore..." Cupid says
"As you say" Dawn and Juno walk away
"Chen, Leila, are you ready?" Cupid asks
"Yes" Chen says
"No..." Leila says
"What's the mater?" Cupid says
"Am'ar..." Leila says
"I now, but it can't help if we can't find him... I think he is dead..." Cupid says sad "You don't have to go if you have fear" he adds, seing the expresion in Leila face.
"I have to" Leila says bitter "I can't say no, something inside me pushes me to fight again, even if my hands are full of blood and I feel terrible..." Leila sights "I think this form will bring me less pain..." Consentrating really much, Leila is capable to fully convert into a succubus.
"Let's go..." Leila says, they all enter the portal

Level 22
Long time no see guys,
Rheiko is back :3

----------------------
Rheiko ~ The Janitor
----------------------

I lost all my hope to escape, thanks to Paillan who abandoned me.. that damn Paillan, I swear i will take a revenge on him when I am released from this place. whenever i think about Paillan, i want to punch him right on his face. But the only thing i can punch here is his dead clone.

Lying on the ground inside my prison cell, i hate this place but i think this is my fault as well. If i didn't ran away from Santania, this wouldn't happen. but reflect on what has already happened is useless.

then i saw a Janitor, i think he's the new Janitor. i asked him
"Hey you. You're the new Janitor here right?"
he stopped his sighs and then looking at me, answering my question
"Yes I am" He answered slowly
"Let me guess, working all your life as a Janitor makes you depressed, no? I think it's boring to do the same thing over and over again, what do you think?"

Level 10
He wasn't singing and dancing. You misread it.... He was thinking it.

Alwin winced at the mere mention of depression. Depressed? When the hell does a demon get depressed.
"No. What the hell is the matter? I like my job. And I don't even think my kind can even get depressed!" Said Alwin. "Now leave before, I get these bots to escort you out! For I am not finished!"

Level 14

Antonio ~ A rather hard mission

The portal opened between two Robotic cops, and they tumbled down with huge noise. From the portal, a long old man stepped out, with wily smile on his face. He wore a long blue robe, what suited him quite majestic in Alwin's opinion.

"You know, you made a big mess, and you will have to clean up after yourself." He said to the intruder. Antonio looked around with contemptuous eyes. Another target of Mania, Rheiko was standing behind Alwin the Janitor, looking at Antonio not frightened, but with an inquiring look.

"I am here to tell you about a great opportunity." The old wizard said. He knew, that the demon is a tough business partner, so he have to bring great reasons to convince him about working for Mania.

"I know, that deep inside, you wish the world around you to be different. I am here, to grant you that wish." Alwin pulled up his eyebrows. Antonio knew, that he found the spot and Mania was right. But he didn't except the demon to answer like this.

"Who are you to think you know much about me. Are you a spy? Do you seek the destruction of my company? Look at what you have done! Look at the mess!" The demon Janitor said angrily. "Guards! Arrest this intruder!"

Two bots stepped at Antonio, and grabbed his arms. He could have fought them, but he decided not to. He needs a little more time to talk Alwin into the deal. He can do that from behind prison bars just as well.

As the guards carried him to the only entrance of the room, they walked pass Rehiko.
"We need to talk." Antonio whispered to the Christmas elf.

Level 22
((OOC: ow, sorry i was in a hurry))

Man, he's totally angry..
"nah, whatever.. i thought you were depressed, if yes.. at least i have a friend here
but i was wrong, so nevermind what i said.. and nice to meet you Mr. Janitor"

I'm not sure that apologizing will fix things but.. yea, that what i did
after this, i have to find a way to escape from this fucking place..

Level 19

"Where are we?" Cupid says and moves an inch
"Ouch, my feet" chen says and jumps to side
"Carefull!" Leila says "hey your head is in my tits!" Leila says angry
"Sorry" cupid and chen says "there is less space here"
"I think we are outside mania's shield" Cupid says
"Let's move" Leila says "chen uses to much space!"
"Panda's are fat" chen say, they move
After a long walk they see a stronghold
"Good" Cupid says "carefull now!"

Level 19
Hmmmm my posts are starting to get long - hoping it won't turn into a habit. Sorry, I'm not intentionally trying to make you all suffer from reading all these walls of text, but I tend to get carried away :b
www.extraspace.com

Am'ar Kardos ~ A Pumping Heart

Am'ar opened his eyes slowly, blinked a couple of times. The early summer day had graciously sent a ray of sunlight from the window to wake him up - where were his sunglasses? Oh, of course right there on the desk, where he had left them. He picked them up, so that his sensitive eyes could rest. Then he looked to his side, to a sight he would never get tired of.

Lizzie was still fast asleep - oh, he would never stop to admire her unrivaled beauty. He smiled as he looked at her slightly curly dark brown hair, her perfectly smooth eyebrows, and her little graceful lips for minutes. He listened to her steady amiable breathing, and soon concluded that he was the luckiest orc in the world. Although he could sit all day like this and look at her, he decided to rise up from the bed, take his ordinary vest on and walk out into the kitchen.

Bisnar eagerly immediately rose up from his basket, and trekked towards his owner with the bony tail happily wagging from side to side, as it always did. Am'ar patted the loyal skeletal felhound's skull a few times, and proceeded to the kitchen table, pouring some meat unto Bisnar's food bowl and gave it to his thankful pet. He then turned back to the table, and started making breakfast. He wanted to surprise his lovely wife with a great breakfast meal once she woke up.

After all, it had been exactly four months now since their marriage, so he wanted it to be a little bit out of the ordinary. For the occasion he had also secretly gathered a huge bouquet of the most beautiful flowers from Cupid's garden, of course with the Idol's permission. He had bought some of Gyro's finest red wine, and even ordered a collection of Lizzie's favorite kind of teddy bears from the Christmas Workshop. He looked out the kitchen window, glanced at the colorful sunrise, and sent grateful thoughts to the many friends that surrounded him. He had never dreamed of this a year ago, before he finally decided to journey to the Valley of Christmas - participating in the war against the Mad King's demon army, and the many wars that followed it, had turned his life around. All the hard work and effort he had put into the fight for goodness had paid off. He knew that nothing could ruin this great day.

David and Kenny had been sent to their uncle Kari for an exciting holiday in his lab, that they always loved to play in. Am'ar's engineer friend had previously told of his latest invention, a helicopter-helmet, and agreed to take care of the boys so that they could try it out while Am'ar prepared a great time with this wife.

Just when he was about to finish the meal, he heard a knock on the door. Strange - who came to visit him at this time? Most of his friends knew of these arrangements. He opened up the door, and saw a familiar elf on the other side.

"I know what you are preparing here, Am, and I'm terribly sorry to interrupt, but let me just come in for a second. It's important!" Vengeancekael said, with a serious, and slightly sad look on his face. Am'ar felt like replying something about his extremely hard work during previous wars, and that he needed a break to take care of his personal life, but in the end he stepped aside without a word and let the elf enter the fragrant living room.

"What's it about?" the orc asked, while Vengeancekael took a seat at the kitchen table.

"It's about the story of the world, Am, and your part in it is not over yet" the mysterious elf replied. He then straightened out a crumpled paper on the table. A drawing of a locket, with a pumping heart inside it.

"Good morning, you two. What are you doing here Vengeancekael?" Lizzie's tired voice suddenly filled the room, as she approached from the bedroom. The two men looked at her, and then at each other.

"Again, I'm sorry, Am" Vengeancekael said and looked sadly at the confused orc. Am'ar looked down at the drawing. The heart in it started moving - it was pumping faster, and faster - and with it, the sound of a pumping heart got louder and louder, soon drowning the sound of anything else.

Am'ar said nothing, but noticed his wife running towards him, and the last thing he saw was her frightened and confused face, before everything faded out. Only the sound of the pumping heart remained.

The orc gasped as he reached the surface and finally got access to air again. It was all a dream. A dream reminding him that he had lost everything he had worked so hard to get, and that he was at war once again. He had no idea how he had survived, and why all his wounds were healed, but despite being depressed with returning to the dark and cruel reality, he finally decided to swim back to the shore from the center of the infamous Lake of Broken Hearts.

He hated it, but he knew that Vengeancekael was right. His part in this story was not over yet.

Level 25

Leila and Am'ar ~ The End? Not Yet

Leila suddenly thought that Am'ar could only be underwater and still can be saved, or just hiding from the Maniacs, so she asked permission from Cupid if she can go back to the Lake and check it, and Cupid granted the permission.

She opened a portal and went towards the Lake. She is happily surprised, she saw Am'ar, swimming towards the surface, Leila helped him.

"Are you okay? What happened to you?" Leila asked.

"I'm okay, I almost died, but "It's not my time yet"." Am'ar answered.

"Good." Leila said to herself.

"Where are the others?" Am'ar asked.

"Ugh..Just come with me." Leila said.

Leila opened a portal to Mania's fortress, and both entered....

Level 19

As I and Am'ar arrive cupid looks at me and says: Good job, but didn't you told him to go? he is injuried..."
"I WAS" Am'ar interrupts "My duty is not over yet and you won't get over me so easily" Am'ar smiles
"If you wish so" Cupid says and smiles to
"Now what's this place?" Am'ar asks
"Mania's realm of maniacs" chen says "here all her maniac's live, and inside that stronghold" chen points the massive stronghold "there's the maniac's boss"
"So mania isn't even there?" Am'ar asks
"I think she is behind" Cupid says "She is trying to win time by putting a lot of obstacles to us"
"I see..." Am'ar says
"Let's go!" they all say
They all near slowly the stronghold until they reach the entrance
"Hello and welcome to mania's castle, without invite" A guard says
"Holy crap it's Mania the queen" another guard says pointing to Leila, but them he says "No, it's Cupid, holy shit it's Cupid"
"Finally on this twisted place, wait..." Am'ar says "why does everything look so normal?"
"At them!" the guards say and charge
"We don't have time for this" chen destroys all guardians with his fire breath "let's go"

Level 19
Alright, it seems I was pretty much wrong with my statement that I'd be around the whole day today, but here's a post anyways :)
And what better way to make a post, than to make one about vKael? ^^
Damn, apparently it turned out as another wall of text.. sorryyyy!

Bern, vKael, Alwin, Rheiko & Antonio ~ Need of Even More Story-Editing

"You seem to go out quite often at the moment - I thought you said you didn't want to interfere with people's destiny" the mistress said teasingly from her comfortable chair, when she heard Vengeancekael enter the room from a door behind her. He didn't reply, so she turned her face and looked at him. He was carrying a crumbled piece of paper in his right hand, and a bloody human corpse over his left shoulder.

"Who's that guy?" she curiously asked in an excited voice, and rose from her chair. Her drawings of creatures that she wanted Vengeancekael to turn to life, could wait. Time wasn't something she needed more of in this new home of hers.

"You know him quite well actually - it's Kari, Am'ar's right hand." the elf replied, and continued his walk across the marble floor in the majestic room. This was the main room in the center of his flying castle, and the one Bernkastel liked the best - from here, corridors led to every single of the castle's rooms, the sleeping rooms, the Hall of Destiny, the door outside, and whatnot.

"Oh, Kari... I actually never really liked him. So how did he die?" she asked.

"As odd as it seems, he died after a battle with Am'ar" Vengeancekael explained, and passed Bernkastel on his way towards one of the corridors. He then spoke "Follow me to the Basement, now comes next part of your education."

She immediately followed behind him, excited as always by these lessons he gave her. The Storyteller led her to a door by the end of the corridor. One she had not been through yet - obviously only because Vengeancekael kept this one locked too. She was slightly irritated by all his secrets, but said nothing.

He opened the door and they walked down the stairs to a huge room in the castle's basement. The mistress was amazed even more than when she saw the Hall of Destiny for the first time. This place was even bigger than the Hall of Destiny, and it was filled with huge identically sized prison cell-like ice cubes, stacked perfectly together between metallic barriers in long rows, and on top of those rows, were even more rows of ice cubes. The ice cube row stacks were so tall that they looked like walls all the way to the roof of the enormous Basement room. She followed him through a path between two of these strange walls, and noticed the best of it all - All these hundreds of ice cubes contained people inside them. She had actually seen a few of them before, back in the days.

Before she could ask, Vengeancekael explained "They are a collection of ancient heroes and villains, that I needed to remove from the story, for one reason or another."

He then stopped up, and with the help of his powerful magic, he made Kari's dead body walk what seemed to be independently inside one the few prison cells that contained no ice, so that Kari stood still in the center of it.

"So why exactly did you bring Kari here? Wasn't he dead already?" Frederica asked, while Vengeancekael pressed a button, on a control board next to the cell. A thick glass plate then rose in front of Kari, so that he was completely isolated in the small cell. Vengeancekael finally pressed the button that sprayed magical freezing air into Kari's cell, and the entire space quickly turned into an ice cube like the rest.

"I can not risk his friends will bury his body and let it be eaten up by worms, or even worse, burn it to ashes. Besides, offering his body to a caring God after his death, would result in his soul being put to rest... No, my dear, I cannot risk that for I have future plans with both his ghost and his body" the elf explained, and then signaled for her to follow her back out of the Basement.

He of course locked the door behind him - he still didn't trust the mistress enough to let her snooze freely around. This was after all the most powerful castle to exist, and only Storytellers should have access to all this power. Without revealing these thoughts to her, he told her that the lesson was over, and that she should return to her creature ideas.

His own job wasn't over, however, so he didn't hesitate to summon a portal. This lead him back to the robotic prison office, where he put on the magical demonic boss guise on. The same appearance of a small chubby big-nosed demon that he had previously used. He lit up a cigar, from the nearby drawer, just to get into the role. With the cigar in hand, he left the office and walked with firm steps down the boring gray-colored hallway, with all the prison cells to his right, heading straight for the 'Awesome Janitor Room', as he had called it when hiring Alwin. Before entering, he magically summoned a cup of coffee in his one hand.

"Oh, there you are Alwin! I've been looking all over for you, so that I can commend you for your work! People here told me you were doing so well with the robots, so I decided to come over with a cup of coffee for you - here you go!" the disguised elf handed over the coffee, and then went on to look at the robots. Alwin lifted an eyebrow, and took a sip of the coffee.

"Uhhh.. people told you that? There are only robots here, you know.. anyways, I fixed those two over there in the corner" Alwin said, pointing at two robots. He started to wonder why his boss was so nice to him all the time. Very unlikely for a demon.

"Great, two are just what I need! I'll take them with me - you should hurry up with the rest though - the prison cells need cleaning" Vengeancekael said, and then left the Awesome Janitor Room with the two robots.

He then headed to Antonio's prison cell, and ordered the robots to release the prisoner from his shackles, and then make Antonio follow them to a specific prison cell. DPH55PNR, Rheiko and Paillan's cell.

"You should be happy, convict.." the disguised Storyteller exclaimed, and continued "we're moving you to a cell where you can get some company."

He then pushed Antonio into the small cell, where a crying Rheiko lied on the floor, mourning over Paillan's death. The robo-cops removed Paillan's clone, to Rheiko's dismay, but the Christmas Elf could do nothing when they instead tied Antonio's ankle to Paillan's chain, which was connected to the wall, in the opposite side of the small room. Unlike all the other prisoners in the building, Antonio had not been stripped of his clothes, which was great, for a secret pocket of his contained gifts from his generous Goddess. And his poor cellmate looked like he needed a gift after all. Vengeancekael and the robo-cops then left without a word, and the elf secretly went back to his flying castle.

Now was the chance for Mania's loyal servant to carry out his task!

Level 14

Rheiko & Antonio ~ Dont let the past stop you!

Lonely in his prison cell, Antonio had plenty of time to recall, and revise Rheico's case. As a servant of Mania, he had to memorize all the mentionworthy subjects in the huge database of soon-to-be maniacs.

Rheiko wasn't one of them, until he got in a cell with Paillan, the powerful demon. Mania really wanted to get him to be her servant, so the maniac spies collected data of all the people the angle-demon connected with. And the escaping Christmas elf was a hell of an interesting case.

The only thing Antonio worried about, was the time. What if Cupid and his followers get there faster than expected. The plan will not succeed if he fails to get some allies from the prison. The time-fused portal supposed to open any time soon.

They arrived to the cell DPH55PNR, and the robots stopped. Antonio went to his bed, and let the cops tie him. Rheiko was staring at the ground, with teary eyes. The old wizard could read from his face, and knew what he wanted.

As the guards left, Antonio whispered. "Do you want to get out of here?"
Rheiko looked up, a little hope twinkled in his eyes. Antonio continued. "Because we can do that. We can both get out, today!"

"What do you mean?" The elf asked curiously. "I tried everything, i have been here for so long. These walls wont break down." He raised his hands. "I tried everything..." His tears stopped him again.

"Well" Antonio said with mysterious voice "Maybe not everything yet."
"You know Rheiko, I have met people like you before. People, who leave their family, because they want to be different. They want to be special. You left your family too, didn't you Rheiko?" The elf nodded without raising his eyes from the stone floor. "You want to be different, but you don't think you have the power in you. I have seen others like you , and I have seen them fail." Antonio stopped for a while.

"You dont have to fail, Rheiko. You can be more like everybody else. Only you can get in the way of the power in you. Your past." The wizard now had all the elf's attention. "You are capable of things the others around you were never able to do. Let your past go, and you will be capable of things you can't even imagine!"

"Don't let the old yourself set to back! Release your real identity! You shape yourself! Let your mind loose!" He stood up from the bed, the chains clanked as he reached for his hidden pocket.

"Accept this ring from my Godess. When you kiss it and loosen your mind, you gain great power. Accept it, and you will be out of here in no time! Its time for you to release your inner beast!"

Rheiko was in great thrill. Noone appreciated him like this before. He started to feel the power in his arms. In his legs. He looked at the ring, and than back at his hands. His nails already transformed into huge claws...

Level 19
I opened my eyes and looked around, it's a prison and I am a prisoner "I can't remember" I say loudly. My first memory is the voice of that guy saying "Paillan answer me!!! Answer me!!!" And he them hitting me and after that crying and saying "I am sorry" I don't get his problem, this is just a place. I lift my hand and say "this is me?" Looking at my red skin "Strange the name Paillan doesn't fits, I will call myself Kyrkow!" I say victorious "there's no more Paillan what ever that means, Kyrkow! Kyrkow!" A chorus in my head sings"here comes Kyrkow destroyer of the faith, the son of heavy satanic metal!"
"I got heavy metal music in my blood!" Kyrkow screams.
(The Christmas wish or the shooting star wish or rheiko's madness or all that gave me this idea. Now my clon is alive and independant, has no fillings and likes metal. Terminator FTW)

Level 25
Flashbacks! Yay!
Extra Space! Yay!

Valentino & Antonio ~ The Past is Past

As we walk towards Mania's Underground Temple, I became sadder in every step I take.

"Continue to the Underground Temple, I will just stay here." I said.

"But..." They said but without letting them finish their sentences, I begged:

"Please...Just leave me, I have to think about myself."

I thought about our past, when we first met...

I sat near the Lake of Hearts an old wizard came, he sat beside me, and said...

"My life...full of problems...A lot of people are here...they say this lake can help...I come here always...but my life is still like what it is always...Please Guardian, Help me."

"Maybe you don't find the love within you...or you don't love at all." I said

"What is your name anyways?" I added.

"Antonio. And, I love myself, but hate sometimes overcome me." He said sadly.

"You are in the Lake of Hearts, now feel the love, and think about your problems." I said.

"I can feel it now, thank you young one." He said happily.

Antonio is still good that time, but when the anger within him became stronger, He joined the Maniacs, they became good friends for years, but Valentino still don't know about Antonio's relationship with Mania.

Level 19
Alright, I believe it's about time I write a post about Am'ar and all those guys. It's been a while, and the plot down in Mania's realm really needs to go on, now that there are only 4 days remaining 'till the event ends. And the Valentine Wars chapter in Vengeancekael's book need an ending after all, whatever it will look like ^^

Am'ar Kardos, Cupid, Chen & Leila ~ Closing In On Insanity!

The group continued their journey without Valentino, as he had insisted. Cupid wondered what made his year-long loyal servant back out just like that? Was it the horrors of this underground realm, or did he fear Mania overtaking him and turning him insane? Hardly, Cupid concluded - Valentino's faith in the love was way too strong to be corrupted by her powers.

Chen had slain the guards at the first of her walls with his fiery breath so that they could all pass. It was a majestic, yet creepy dark blue wall reaching all the way to the natural dark-grey cavern roof. Decorating the sides of the doorless gate, which they had just walked through, were similarly colored statues of snakes. Cupid knew that his rival Goddess had always been fascinated with the color dark blue and with snake-like creatures. Leila shuddered upon seeing the eerie architecture and hurried away from the wall, but she had been offered the option to stay out of this once already, so she moved on without complaining. She knew, deep inside her heart, that she needed to participate in this quest for some reason.

A thick teal fog prevented the group from seeing far in front of them, but finally appeared the entrance to Mania's temple in the distance. Of course it was a dark blue building, decorated with snake statues all over. A small group of maniac guards, who seemed to be on a patrolling duty on the road between their Goddess' temple and her realm's outer wall, noticed the intruders and fearlessly charged towards Cupid's group. On their way, while yelling incomprehensible screams and war cries, they slightly changed shape. Dark blue spikes grew out from their body, and their limps turned saurian.

"Oh, by the way, Am'ar - I have taken care of your weapons while you were gone," Chen the monk said, and quickly handed over Am'ar's battlestaff and his GC3, just in time before they were both attacked by the maniacs.

"Leave one alive!" Cupid said, and continued "I need to deliver a message for Mania..."

Level 19
"What the..." Cupid says
"You are not going to cross this place!" Antonio's voice says "Even if I am not there, my magic is!"
"Great so we will have to get ALL those rooms down..." Leila says "To hell with it"
Leila takes out some wings and jumps from a window to the other side
"Well, that happened, I am off with her" chen says, converts into a dragon and goes down
"Why does nobody of those 2 get us down?" Am'ar says
"Self centered..." Cupid says

Level 25
EXTRA! SPACE!
Hmm......

Valentino, Chen & Leila ~ Regaining Happiness

Valentino thought the time before he was cursed...

It's nearly Valentines Day, Antonio gave Valentino a heart-shaped box, written "To My Best Friend", and Antonio leaved, but leaving the words, "Hope I can be with you in Valentines Day...". Valentino opened the box, with chocolate, and a letter in it, written

"Dear Valentino,

I know we are good friends for years, but I think our friendship can end nearly, I was too sad, thinking, but my anger consumed me, and now................. but I ............. If someday, you will know the "real" me, don't be angry, that's not me"

Tears came down from Valentino's eyes, but he waited for Antonio for days, but he doesn't came, and one day, Valentino's body begin to vanish, and the people in the lake are sucked by the hole in the middle of the lake, and the lake and the surroundings began to darken, and a large body of land consumed the lake.

But as he remembers the letter, Valentino cried but he is happy, knowing that maybe Antonio is only corrupted by Mania. He stood up, and walked to the temple...

(Back to Cupid and Co.)

"I heard that! I'll be back!" I said upon hearing Cupid.

"Okay...I thought you will leave us." Cupid shouted.

I chased Leila in the sky, and we landed near Valentino, he is crying, but he is smiling.

"What happened to you?" Leila asked.

"I just thought about my sad past with a mix of a Happy Past." Valentino replied.

"What?" I shouted.

"No time for this, let's go back to those people who think we are Self-centered" I added. And Flew to Cupid and co.

"Woah, that's fast! Now let's go!" Cupid said.

NOTE:Antonio is still good in the beginning of the flashback, just angry to those people who hate him. But as the events of the curse, he is already corrupted.

Level 22
--------------------
Rheiko ~ New Power
--------------------

I feel a great power flowing through my hand to all parts of my body
"this is awesome! I can transform to anything i want to! Let's leave this place!"

I transformed into a dog with three heads, "Cerberus"
my size got bigger, even the cell couldn't keep me in there

"I'll also help you to get out, Wizard" I destroyed his cell with my huge right hand
"Where are we going then? I don't have anywhere to go.... and by the way, what's your name, Wizard?"

Status
Not open for further replies.