• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Valentine Wars] - Contest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hmm...WIP. The camera is ugly so..
231443-albums6971-picture80567.jpg

Level 19
Okay, still not with enough entries, I decided to extend this contest all the way to the 25th, for there won't be any other contests in the meantime - and who knows, maybe you suddenly feel like being active and make something in the near future? :)

Level 19
Alrighty, final entries must be shown here as well as in the group album, just so that I can be sure which ones are actual entries, and which ones have simply been made for the fun of it :)

Paillan, if that terrain of yours is a contest entry, I'd like to ask where your character is in it, or where Cupid/Psyche/Mania is? :)

On other news, this contest has been extended till the last day of this month, so the rest of you can still join in if you wish to. This will be the final extension, and winners will be announced in beginning of April :)

Level 14
Alrighty, Ill post my final entry here too.

If you didn't follow the RP, this scene is after Am'ar-, and Kari's fight, in which they both died. After Kari killed Am'ar, he bled out because of his missing arm. With his last breath he wished that the killing didn't happened, and his wish somehow came true.

Vengencekael appeared at the scene, and revived Am'ar, since he still has important things to do in the world. He didn't revive Kari, although he took his body with him.

picture.php

Level 19
@Paillan:
I can't say yet who wins and who doesn't, but there's a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, which means all three wins - however, you can of course still update your entry if you're feeling unsure about it. I'd love to give you some advice in that case :)

Level 30
Done with kari0003 and Pailan for the award, are there no other contestants like with the award of 3rd place (6 reps) or other contestants (4 reps)? Possible if I can know the 3rd place and the other contestants for the 6 and 4 reps award but if there are none then that concludes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.