• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Valentine Wars] - Roleplaying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Great! Let the fun begin!

Rheiko, Antonio & Kyrkow ~On the run

"Your wish is now completed, Antonio" said Mania, and projected an image. "Valentio will accept his role in the story, and wont come after you." Antonio stared at the image with empty eyes. It will be better for everyone he thought. I fufill my destiny, and Valentino wont get hurt. He is stubborn, but he was my best friend for so long.

He then walked down the stairs to the deep cellar in the temple. It was full with bottles, and bags of different materials, the Big book with the runes on the cover was already on the table. "Your chance, to help others." Antonio said to himself. He got to work right away....

The memory blurred, Antonio was still holding the little bottle of glowing elixir in his hand. The biggest work of his life. The biggest achievement.

"Decide already, Antonio!" Rheiko shouted in a deep voice. "They are almost here." He was right, the robotic cops were chasing them around the corridors for half an hour now, and they almost caught up. Antonio could also hear the metal footsteps clanging on the stone floor.

Here they stood, at a dead end. only a barred window stood in their way of escaping, and of course 50 meters of falling after it. Rheiko could easily break the wall and jump down, or even fly down with his new power, but Antonio couldn't. He didn't tell Rheiko, that until they get back to the Godess, the elf's trasnformations will drain energy from Antonio.

I have to drink it, for one last time. It will give me enough power to endure the fall, and save both of us. Thought Antonio, and finally opened the bottle to drink its containment. He never used the elixir before, he only made it to help other people with endless suffering in their hearts to set them free from that prison.

Just a second before Antonio emptied the bottle, something strange happened. Outside of nowhere appeared a huge red skinned beast. He was screaming metallic tunes, and thrummed and thumped the prison bars on his way to Antonio and Rheiko.

Not caring about the guards closing in on the corner, he shouted:
"I am Kyrkoooooow The god of metaaaaal!"
"You left me in the cell Paillan!" said Rheiko, not getting confused by the Kyrkow thing. The elf stepped forward and clashed blazing Cerberus teeth.

Level 19

"YOU!" Kyrkow says and sunddenly stops "YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WAS SCREWING AROUND ME, KICKING ME AND SAYING STUFF!!!" Kyrkow says angry "YOU KNOW, I HAVE GOT ENOUGHT OF YOU, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, AND DON'T CALL MY PAILLAN, WHAT EVER THAT IS!"
"Whait what?" Rheiko says dodging Kyrkow's attack "BUT YOU ARE PAILLAN! and you left me ALONE!" Rheiko says angry and attack
Kyrkow takes out an electric guitar plugged to something and starts playing "Kyrkow KYYYYYRRKOW GOD OF SORROW AND PAIN, METAL IN YOUR VEEEEEEEEINSSSSSS!"
While kicking Rheiko's ass
"TODAY IS THE DAY, FOR I HAVE BEEEN WAITINGGG FOOOOOOOOR" Kyrkow says "TO DIE AND LET THE WORLD BEGIN, THE REQUIEM!!! I AM WEIM, I AM NOTHING! JUST THE PAIN IN THE SKY!!! MY HEARTH IS THERE AND I STILL HATE YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE REASON FOR MY ANGER!!!!" Kyrkow starts a solo and sings
"it's a requiem... for you...the DEAD ONE!!!!" he kicks Rheiko hard
Rheiko just stands and looks angered to him "what the HELL Paillan stop screaming and using such big letters, I can see what you write from here!"
"Paillan is dead and I still don't know why, he is the reason for my pain!!!" Kyrkow just keeps singing
"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU" Antonio says with a magnificient voice, even Kyrkow shuts up and put's his guitar away
"Now listen Rheiko" Antonio says callmed "This is not and was never Paillan"
"What what?" Rheiko says
"He is a clone brought to life by your powers, see when Paillan left the prison he made a clone so nobody would miss him, and we will continue this conversation outside!" Antonio says "Kyrkow, I will give you a CD of Wolwin, a great dark metal group if you take us out of here!"
"DEAL" Kyrkow says, takes Rheiko and Antonio and jumps out of the window and goes away flying
A long fly away in some mountain
"Now old man, gime that disk or I will..."Kyrkow starts but he can't end as Antonio looks at him with purple shinning eyes
"Now, now Rheiko" He says poiting at Kyrkow "THIS is YOUR power"
"I still don't get it" Rheiko says
"You were so mad against Paillan that you focused all your anger at this clon of his" Antonio said "In your dark days as a teenager, did you used to listen to metal when you were angry?" Antonio asks
"Yeah but what has that do with..." Rheiko says and interrupts when looking at Kyrkow "OHHHHH... I get it"
"yeah, no idea from where he got the name, but as long as be give him music he will stay with us "Antonio says and stops his magic in Kyrkow
"So the disk..." Kyrkow says
"We will give you all disks you want if you become our companion" Antonio says
"NEAT" Kyrkow says they all move along mania's temple.

Level 14
Haha funny post! :D You should tell me how is Kyr stronger with a guitar than a Cerberus hound, but you didn't defeat him which is rly nice. Hope you can stick with the personality all along, and remember the motive :)

Maniacs ~ Back to the temple. | Mania ~ Preparations

Antonio was really satisfied. Not only they escaped without hurting anybody, but he could gain another follower. He was amazed by the insanity that surrounded the death metalist. The Godess will be satisfied too. Natural insanity is always a big value, they can learn from him, how to perfect themselves.

The old wizard looked at his arm. The tiny runes almost aligned. This means, that the time-fused portal will open soon.

"Where do we go now?" Rehiko asked. He turned back to his Cerberus form, because he found it the best one. Over the past hour, he experienced with his new ability, tried out new and new forms. When they flied away from the prison, he turned into an Eagle, then a Phoenix, then a Dragon, and he was satisfied. "I am the best Christmas Elf of the world!" He shouted into the cold wind. Antonio was happy to see him like that, but in the meanwhile, he felt his energy slowly draining away.

Now that they were safe, he sat down with his back to a rock, and just waited for the time to come.
"I want you to meet our great Godess, Mania. She is looking forward to meeting with you too, as you are really precious for her." Antonio said. Then he turned to the red skinned metal head. "I am sure, that you will find great metal there, you can give concerts if you want, too."
"When we arrive, greet her submissively. If you do, I'm sure you can get every thing you...

A huge splat interrupted Antonio, and the rock behind him vanished into the void as the -fused portal opened.
"This is our passage, lets go!" Antonio said to his companion, and entered the portal."

_____
@The underground temple.

"My Love will never let you do this!" Psyche cried with red eyes. She was not as strong as Cupid, and she couldn't help but cry, when Mania started preparing the bloody ceremony.

The Idol of Insanity cleaned the altar, and ordered the maniacs to decorate the temple's hall, like he ordered. They sacrificed a few lambs, and used their blood to paint the dark Blue walls with dark red. The pattern in the middle, a huge rune was strictly designed but in the outer circles the whole decoration got different. They painted the wildest shapes, almost moving. Snakes, dragons, hounds, fires of blood. By Mania's touch, the snakes started circling around the middle rune.

In the meanwhile Psyche closed her eyes, and quietly cried. Until Mania dragged her, and brought her to the middle of the hall, and put her on the altar. The blood snakes circled around her legs as they walked there.

"Where is he now then my dear?" Mania asked. "He left you, he will let you die alone!" Psyche started to cry again.

Suddenly, three maniacs came into the room. The one in the middle was hardly injured.
"They are coming!" He rattled. "The Cupid... He says he wants to end this. He asks your majesty to come out and talk to him. To end the slaughter. He said you have an hour... Before He equalizes the whole place into ash." He said, and collapsed as he finished what he needed to say. The others carried him out.

"He is coming!" Psyche saind relieved. "You were wrong Mania, He will save me! I always knew he would."
Mania didn't answer. Instead he ordered the maniacs "Guard her. I have a meeting to attend to."

Level 19
Alright, we're nearing in on an exciting plot finish! I'd love to help out ^^
EXTRA SPACE!! WOOHOOOO!! :D

Cupid's Attack Force ~ Love Make You Do Insane Things

Cupid and Am'ar sat up on Chen's back, behind Valentino. Leila of course flew by herself. Together, they headed back down to the ground-level from the dark blue tower, that had previously risen out of nothing.

Finally at the gates of Mania's mysterious dark blue temple, which was enshrouded by a teal mist in this huge silent underground dome. What would be hidden inside the walls? Hardly anything lovely... or actually there was. Cupid's sole purpose for being here was nothing but to rescue what he loved the most in the whole world - his wife and the love of his life, Psyche, whom he had to rescue from whatever cruel fate Mania had in mind for her.

"Valentino, I'd like to have Mania's Book of Curses back" the God of Love said, while he got down from Chen's scaly back. Valentino handed over the black book - the cover was not so surprisingly decorated with art of dark blue snakes, and he was disgusted by the look of it, and thought of how much evil the spells inside were capable of.

The one, most threatening to his kingdom was the spell to nullify the Power of Love, and spread corruption upon even those who are blessed with Love. That's what she had done to his people already, and the Lake of Hearts - even its guardian Valentino, until recently where Valentino fortunately was brought back to his real beautiful self. Mania was still powerful without the book, but she could not spread her insanity to all that Cupid had blessed. This book was without a doubt her most important key to power.

Cupid took forth his beautiful white bow, and aimed at the gate to the temple. A red light flashed as his magical arrow hit the doors, and blew it up.

"Now head inside! All of you! Search for Psyche, and rescue her if you can!" Cupid ordered, but much to the surprise of the others, he stayed behind, outside.

Soon after they had entered the temple, and he stood all alone outside, a dark blue door with a spiky frame shot up from the ground in an askew angle, very close by the Idol of Valentine. He entered the door, and although it looked only as a door that was not attached to any building, he entered a circular room through it. On the other side stood Mania, but he still walked casually in. And she seemed to be just as calm as him - not pleased to see him, but didn't attack him on first sight like most would have imagined.

"You are foolish to attack me in my own realm, Cupid, you know the Power of Insanity is the strongest here..." she said.

"I know, Mania, I know.. I have not come here to fight, I am here to trade" the Idol replied, and took up the book.

Level 19

"O men a woman, are briging me to a woman" Kykow suddenly says scared "I can't see a woman if I look like this! men men this is bad..."
"I thought you where NOT a poser?" Antonio says
"Yeah, that's because, I don't look badass enought! hm hm.... I KNOW" Kyrkow takes out his guitar and sings
"Dark void give my your soil make my soul a black void, and turn my into the dark lord!!!" As he sings his skin turns black and his eyes red shinning, his wings are black and his guitar is black to
"Now that's better" he put's the guitar away and looks at his fists "Some spikes in my wrists would help to" He puts a serious face and spikes apear around his wrists "All right! HARDCORE NOW!!!" Spikes apear in the top of his wings and in the end of his tail
"What's about your guitar?" Rheiko asks
"It's magic! I can change myself a lot as long as I compose metal! for small changes such as this" Point's at his spikes "I just use my own magic, which is not so strong"
"No but where do you keep putting that guitar?" Rheiko asks
"In hell in my room, I can open a small portal and call my guitar with telekinesis, which is all I can do" Kyrkow says
"Can't you use fire?" Rheiko says
"Who needs fire when you have this!" Kyrkow takes the guitar out and looks to a side them
"BURN! BURN! BURN IN HELL RIGHT NOW!" he sings "YOU shall burn!!! in the dark pain of the eternal hate of the fire of vain!!!" in the distance a giant flame apears in the sky and burns a huge space, Kyrkow stops the song and the flame disapear
"You can just make anything with it" Rheiko says
Kykow smiles and says "Not anything dude, if I tried to use the guitar to play something that would not be metal..." He stops and realises something "Why am I telling you this anyway?" Kyrkow takes out some headphones and starts listening music
"DAMN I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG!" Kyrkow says

Level 19
There's a very little time left 'till the 28th, where the winning side will be decided, so give it your all everybody! Vengeancekael will look forward to see how the end of the chapter goes ^^

Vengeancekael & Frederica Bernkastel ~ Valentine Wars Ends Lovely/Insanely?

The Storyteller, and his young female companion were once again standing by the magical book inside the Hall of Destiny. They did nothing, but witnessed the epic story unfold itself.

"Appears Cupid and Mania have arranged a meeting, that alone might cause the results of the Valentine Wars. In whose favor the battle will go, is still impossible to tell" Vengeancekael said. He already looked forward to witnessing the end, but stayed casual as he always did.

"Meanwhile, Cupid's Attack Force, consisting of Am'ar Kardos, Chen the Monk, Leila and Valentino were heading inside the temple in their search for Psyche. Little did they know that inside, a battle awaited them, for Valentino's old traitor friend Antonio had recently returned to Mania's underground temple with two new powerful servants to fight among the maniac army; Rheiko, the Christmas Elf shapeshifter and Kyrkow, the dark side of Paillan... A battle that will surely be hard to tell the result of" the Storyteller read from the new magically appearing text on the latest page.

"Wait a second, what did you say about Paillan's dark side again?" Bernkastel asked curiously.

"As I'm sure you remember from the Basement below us, I'm keeping the original body of the dead Paillan down there, for Paillan is no more. However, fate wanted him to go on somehow, and so he have been split into the two beings, Leila and Kyrkow. Right now they are both pretty neutral, but as time goes, Leila will slowly lose her powers of turning into a succubus, and instead grow more powerful in the ways of the Light. On the other hand, Kyrkow will succumb more and more to the ways of Insanity and evil in general, and in the end they will be the perfect contradictions of each other, each representing a side of the original Paillan." Vengeanckael explained, and continued "So this battle will not only be a battle between Insanity and Love, it will be an inner battle between Paillan's opposing sides, just like it will hold many other personal battles."

"The battle between Antonio and Valentino will obviously be a personal one too, but what about the rest?" the mistress asked.

"Rheiko was there back at the Red Christmas chapter, remember? He was an exceptional Christmas Elf and the most promising of the Niss, who was more than just a loyal ally of Am'ar. They were friends, and had actually been since Am'ar's first and only Christmas Eve in the Workshop, but now, they stand on opposing sides and will eventually clash together.." Vengeancekael replied. He closed the book and Bernkastel followed him on his way out.

"Last important characters in this story are Chen and Psyche, and I have honestly little chance of predicting what exactly will be their roles in the finale, but they surely will be important parts" the Storyteller said and ended this days lesson, closing the door to the Hall of Destiny behind him.

Level 14

Mania and Cupid ~ The Inevitable

"You bring back here, what you stole from me. Why would I want to trade it?" Mania asked, and took a step forward. Not really a step, she just floated few inches above the ground.

"You stole a lot more from me, Mania!" The Cupid replied. He couldn't help oppressing his feelings, when he talked about his Love. "Release back Psyche you monster!"

Mania stood still for a second, then started smiling. This was exactly the reaction she wanted to achieve. Cupid will be in agony, when he realizes the situation. The plan will complete!
"Alright, I can trade with you, but it is my relam, you have to follow my rules." She started to close up to Cupid, from the left.

"What are you implying?" The Cupid asked, and kept the distance, by backing away. They were facing at each other, slowly circling around the crystal room.
"Do you think the way you came here is still open?"
"I don't see how its connected.. Let me see my love!"
"You are trapped. You don't get to order!" Mania raised her voice. "I can keep you here forever, and you never find the way out!" She giggled. "You lost, Cupid. Your love brought you your end!"
"I came here with clear intentions." Cupid fastened his steps, as Mania accelerated in the opposite side of the room. "You know I'm stronger, Mania. I could crush you here, and now!" Mania knew it was true. Now Cupid got the upper hand, and Mania was the one escaping from him.

"But am I really here? Are you really here?" Mania asked, because she just loved the situation. Of course she didn't trap Cupid, but she successfully created the illusion of a trap, while Cupid was overwhelmed with his feelings.

Suddenly Cupid stopped, and stepped out of the circle, to the middle of the room.
"Stop this now. The trade would be a gain for both of us. Please say Yes, or No. Or the deal is off."

Mania's smile froze on her face.
"Fine. If you give me the book, I'll take you to your pathetic lover."

"Then it's settled." The Cupid said, and the Godess of Insanity opened a corridor to the main hall.

They arrived to a big teal marble door.
"This is the place I hold her. Give me the book now." said Mania. Cupid handed her the book. Mania grabbed it, and the huge doors opened up.

"Too bad you can't enter this hall, my enemy. Only my true followers get access to this room. I will give you back Psyche, dont worry. But you will have to wait until the end of the ceremony."

"You sneaky piece of..." Cupid hissed between his teeth.
"Its okay," Mania interrupted him. "You can watch."
And she turned her back to her arch enemy, to begin the ceremony.

Level 19
Alright, I'll just make this post so that you can continue your own individual fights however you want :)
EXTRA SPACE!! We like that, don't we? :3

Everybody ~ A Symphony of Love and Insanity

As Am'ar and the others walked through the dark silent corridors, the echo of a loud death metal symphony rose between the walls, and led them straight to the location they were seeking. Strange, how there was no maniacs to guard the corridors inside her temple, they all thought, but it was nice with a little breathing pause from all the battles.

Then they entered the room where the music came from. A tall and long dark blue room, supported by columns on the sides, and dark blue marble bricks on the ground. The walls were decorated with snakes. Snakes all over.
"HERE COMES THE SYMPHONY OF LOVE AND INSAAANIITY!!
THE MYSTERY OF ETEEEERNIITY, FUCKING DEEESTIINY!! YEAH!!" sang a black-skinned demon, looking slightly like Paillan, into a skull-looking microphone while he played on his black electric guitar. It made the atmosphere quite odd. Insane indeed.
Then they noticed an enormous terrifying Ceberus beast, only waiting the command to attack the intruders. Whose command? Antonio's, of course.

The old wizard stood in the middle of it all. He made a movement with his hand, and the singing demon's skull-microphone flew through the air in a straight line towards him. He then spoke into it.
"Welcome all of you - especially you, Valentino, I have been looking forward to introduce you to this magnificent chamber!" he said.

It was now that they noticed Mania and Psyche by the end of the room. Cupid's lover was tied in the middle of a magical circle of blood. And Mania stood close to her, with a black book in her hand.

"Don't even think about it," Antonio said and laughed, "You will have to get through us first.."

They all readied for battle then. Am'ar was facing the Ceberus, while Valentino would fight his old friend. Leila would take care of the musician.

"Alright, Chen.." Am'ar said, and continued "Time is running out. If there is any chance go straight for Psyche and rescue her. We will take care of the guardians! Go!"

Chen did as told, and changed into his dragon shape - luckily there was long way to the roof, and plenty of space for him to fly over the others. Meanwhile, he noticed, how the others each entered a respective battle. Things depended on him, this time!

Level 19

As Leila rushes toward Kyrkow, he plays a note an Leila is stopped in mid air "DO I KNOW YOU? I DON'T THINK I HAVE TOLD YOU! BUT I WILL KILL YOU!" he sings
"You see indeed... familiar" Leila says falling to ground but standing up at once.
"Pain Pain... PAIN! BRING THIS BITCH THE PAIN OF THE HELL SPARK VENT!" A giant flame rises and burns Leila.
"She hardly... WHAT!?" Kyrkow says when an angelic (naked) Leila comes out unharmed from the fire
"I need clothes..." She says and some clothes apear instantly
"Nice boobs" Kyrkow says laughting
"DIE" Leila throws a medium light beam
"SHIELD OF BLACK MIST, PROTECT MY SOUL OF THE LIGHT I PISSED YEAR AGO OUT OF MY SOUL OF DARKNESS IN THE BRIGHTNESS!!" A shield protects Kyrkow
"Well, that happened" Leila said
"BLOCK THE SKY! BLOCK THE SPACE! BLOCK THIS FUCKING HOLE! BLOCK THIS LIFE WITH THE DARKNESS OF THE MADNESS!" A black energy wall apears between the room where mania is and chen
"DAMMED" chen says

Level 19
Alrighty, since I still haven't gone to sleep and there are 3 hours remaining 'till school starts, I decided to write another short post. I mean why not, we're in the middle of an intense battle here after all :3

Am'ar Kardos ~ A Rash Decision

Am'ar noticed the demonic musicians' magic spawned a black wall to block off Chen's path. No! Chen was their only hope to save Psyche!

Stressed, and with an enormous ceberus beast charging furiously towards him, he quickly made up his mind. He grabbed the GC3, the green laser gun that had previously shot Kari's hand off. He knew from experience that this gun could shoot through anything, but had to cool down for a loooong time afterwards - one shot and he shouldn't expect to be able to use it a second time during this battle.

Although he could probably have used the shot to kill any of the guardians, he found one thing more important. Saving Psyche, so he aimed for a second and then sent a laser beam towards the black wall, which successfully shattered from the powerful impact. Happily, he saw Chen flying through and continued towards Psyche, while Am'ar dropped the gun to the ground.

He had been lucky - for he had just been quick enough to react at the last second before the opposing Ceberus attempting to bite the orc with all three jaws at once. Fortunately, his battlestaff was long enough to block all three vicious heads, but DAMN, they got close. Too close!

Fueled with adrenaline, he pushed the creature away, and awaited the next attack. Now he had all the focus he needed...

Level 22
--------------------------
Rheiko ~ The Battle Begins
--------------------------

"Someone, prevent that guy from reaching Psyche! I shall take care of Am'ar" Rheiko said loudly, hoping someone could prevent Psyche from being taken.
He attacked Am'ar with his claw, but Am'ar blocked Rheiko's attack with his battlestaff

"You're good, but i won't let myself get defeated so easily"
Rheiko channeled a powerful magic power. The whole ground is shaking and Flame appeared from the ground, form a circle around Am'ar and Rheiko.

The temperature changed, the air feels hot..
"This Flame shall drain your stamina and your magic power slowly. You'll be more vulnerable against my attacks. As your power drained, my power increases! Feel the power of Cerberus! HAHAHA"

Level 25
Ugh...Not sure, I'll face Mania :(
Help!

Chen, Psyche and Mania ~ The Twilight of Love

Now, no one can stop me to get to Psyche.

"Damn!" Rheiko shouted.

In my surprise, I saw Mania, a very strong enemy, who is performing a ritual that will turn Psyche into a Maniac. I turned back into a panda, but still,I can't fight that kind of enemy. But she's not looking, luckily, so I hit her with my hammer, the hammer that I once used to knock her down, but here's her realm, it only have a little effect on her. She turned to me, he shot me with her magics, my eyes turned red, my skin start turning into black, but I resisted it, I fought her, I seem to be stronger, but I can't control myself a bit, and I was at least as strong as her, she stopped the ceremony.

"What the...You are stronger now, but still, you fight me, but soon insanity will consume you!" Mania threatened.

"No, no, nooooo!" I shouted as my voice change. But the infection is gone, I got Psyche, transformed into a dragon and flew away, but Mania still chases us...

Please someone save us...

Level 14
"Im as strong as an idol" I tought we talked about this... You are not close to her when it comes to power.. Anyways, I consider you got away with Psyche.

Chen, Psyche and Mania ~ Plot Twist

Mania was laughing after Chen. She knew, that he wont get far, because the ceremony concluded. The spell have done it's effects, It's only time before Psyche awakes.

Chen was flying high, when Psyche started to move.
"Are you alright?" Chen asked, looking down to the fragile girl in his arms. He was surprised to see, that she was't knocked out, she couldn't be more awake.

"Of course i am! I have never been better!" Psyche shouted, and with an insane warcry she grabbed Chen's claws, and swinged forward in the air. She kicked Chen in the face, who lost his balance, and started falling.

"Your evil love spell is over Cupid, i am free now!" She laughed. Her eyes were rolling, her hands raised cramped as she continued to laugh.

Cupid, who was at the teal gate, saw what happened, enraged. He released a huge power wave, what shook the whole place.
"You wont get away with this, Mania!" He shouted, as he broke trough the invisible barricade, and ran towards Mania.

Level 25
Arghh...
Another Plot Twist

Chen, Psyche and Cupid ~ Plot Twist, Again

Cupid shot Mania with his arrows, but seems to have little effect, Psyche interrupted and she was accidentally hit, knocking her into the ground. Mania hovered away saying,

"Just take care of your love, Cupid, you killed her, what will you do?"

"Nooooooooo, Psyche, my love...What have I done?" Cupid said very sadly, he teared and the tears reached Psyche's chest, and glows brightly. Psyche was revived because of Cupid's love! Cupid felt delighted, and hugged Psyche.

"You...you saved me...Mania was wrong, you really love me!" Psyche said as she tear.

"Lets Go!" Cupid said to Psyche...

Level 19
((So we just screwed the RP... TWICE))

"Damn he is strong..." Leila says
"Damn she is got nice tits..." Kyrkow says
"Stop talking about my tits!" Leila says ashamed
"Stop being so sexy..." Kyrkow says
"Are you...trying to seduce me?" Leila says
"Don't mind if I try" Kyrkow says
"You know, you are, MAD" Leila says
"Or am I?" Kyrkow makes a new song "I have faith in the light, gime the spark, to embrace to light, and them succumb to the pride of the darkness!!!!" Kykow turns into angel with that song
"WHAIT WHAT?" Leila says
"Hi there" Kyrkow hit's a succubus Leila.

Level 19
Alright, do you guys remember how the Red Christmas ended? It ended by a massive mash-up post by me, and I'd like to make that a tradition from now on, that whenever a holiday season and its corresponding RP ends, I'll have to write the ending to it, of course from a neutral point of view. I don't have time to make such a post tomorrow, and since we just destroyed our chance of an epic ending, I decided to write it today instead. Hope you don't mind :)

Everybody ~ Will It Be A Lovely Ending?

The intensity between all the rivaling combatants inside the dark blue main hall increased steadily. In the middle of the battle heat, it was difficult to say who would emerge the victors, although Cupid seemed to have gotten to the upper hand now. Against all odds he had successfully rescued Psyche, and was now heading for the exit with his wife, and Chen following close by.

Meanwhile, Cupid's three other loyal warriors were locked in deep even battles with their opponents. Valentino's love-based magic and Antonio's destructive insanity-based magic were perfectly even, none of them seeming to get the upper hand. Kyrkow and Leila's personal struggle had gotten to a quite confusing moment, where they had both switched form. Kyrkow, now being the angel, and Leila being the demon. They too seemed to be evenly matched with each other.

Am'ar Kardos, on the other hand, was having quite a hard time fighting the hostile Ceberus creature. It had summoned a magical circle of flames around him, and his powers were slowly dwindling, while the enemy's increased. The Ceberus stood triumphant and looked at its victim with its many vicious eyes.
"Ha! I'm actually a little bit disappointed, captain - I thought there would be more fight in you! Ha ha ha, how insignificant!" it said scornfully.
".... Captain?" the weakened Orc asked.
"Oh, you don't even recognize me? The best of all Christmas Elves!" the Ceberus replied and laughed maniacally.
"Rheiko!?" Am'ar guessed, confused that yet another of his near friends had ended up as a slave to Mania's powers. What had he done to deserve losing all his friends to insanity?! His mind was filled with anger, and this triggered something inside Am'ar - his barbaric orcish trait, and he slowly felt an inner fury rising completely to his head.
Without warning, he spontaneously leaped towards his corrupted friend - strangely without his battlestaff though. Had insanity finally caught up to him as well, or was it just plain stupidity? Rheiko hit the Orc with its claw, and sent Am'ar flying through the air.

Fortunately landing right next to the door-less exit gate, unconscious, but Chen, who had gathered Am'ar's special weaponry once again, also took up the orc on his shoulder and continued out of the temple. Cupid and Psyche had made it out of the room too, and Mania's rage made the entire place crumble as she screamed in anger! Parts from the walls and the roof fell off, and sharp dark blue spikes rose up random places around the formerly majestic marble floor.

"How could this happen!? Rheiko! Chase them! Kill them all!!" she ordered, and the insane hound of course immediately ran after the others. Its enormous size made it difficult to get through the gate, but it tore down the wall around it, making the place fall even faster apart! Then Rheiko disappeared down the corridors, chasing the others. Slightly limping for some reason..

Suddenly a spike rose up from the ground, just below the heavily occupied Valentino, who got it stuck right through his stomach. Letting out a scream of pain, and tears rising to his eyes in the process, he realized he was unable to move and had no opportunity of escaping the temple.

"Leila! Get.. out of here!!" he commanded, and then used some of his latest powers to cast a magical bolt of red light towards Kyrkow, who got stunned by it. The half-angel stopped and looked at the dying magician.
"NOW!!" he ordered, eyes full of tears. She then did as told and ran the fastest she could, slaloming between emerging spikes from the ground, and finally got out of the entrance.

Only Valentino, Antonio, Kyrkow, and Mania herself were left in the room now.
"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, FOOLS!?! CHASE THEM!!" she ordered angrily, and as they ran out the temple towards the others, she slowly hovered forward, her angry and vengeful look directed at the former guardian of the Lake of Hearts. Valentino was dead frightened, but couldn't move an inch. He foolishly tried pull his own body out of the spike, but to no avail. The Goddess of Insanity still hovered towards the beautiful young man.

".... Why can't you just UNDERSTAND!?!?" Mania said, and suddenly Valentino's right arm was torn off and flew through the room, until it hit the wall. He screamed in pain as blood poured out of the open wound. The woman with dark blue skin continued towards him, keeping her threatening eye contact.
".... Why can't I never get what I DESERVE!?!?" she continued, and Valentino's other arm was ripped off too, and flew to the other wall. He screamed in an extreme pain, that he had never imagined he would came to feel. Then the poor man went on to cry.
"I would have been the best Idol of Valentine! I had the perfect plans for the greatest of holidays! But no-no, that stupid freak took the spot!" she explained angrily, not caring the slightest bit for the man's immense pain.
"... but do you know what, Valentino? I will grab the spot anyway! I will become the new Idol! And no, I can't wait 'till next year! I have waited for far too long already - tonight will be the night I assure you!!" she revealed, and then sat down on a throne that suddenly appeared behind her, leaving the helpless man to die alone.

Meanwhile outside of Mania's dark blue temple, Cupid and the survivors of his attack force had entered the teal fog that haunted the dark underground dome, and headed for the enormous wall from which they came. However, just behind them was Rheiko, and he was furious! So furious that he let out a huge roar and set up the speed. Fortunately, Am'ar woke up from that roar, and ordered Chen to let him down, which the monk did with pleasure, tired from caring the heavy orc.

Am'ar took a firm grip around his battlestaff, and then threw it like a spear towards the approaching Ceberus. It hit, and better yet, the Time Stop-spell triggered! Knowing it only lasted a few seconds he didn't hesitate to rush to the beast, and headed straight to the paw that had hit him before. The reason it had limped was because he had stuck a needle inside the creature's paw when he had the chance - not just any needle, but the needle he had gotten from Chen during the battle at the edge of Cupid's garden, the antidote! He pushed the needle further into Rheiko's paw, and let the antidote spread faster inside the creature's body. It worked, for when the Time Stop was over, Rheiko was already turning back to his Christmas Elf look.
"Woow, I'm dizzy - what happened Captain Am'ar? How did I get out of that prison?" he asked, confused about the whole thing. The exhausted Am'ar couldn't help but let out a small grin. Oh, it felt good to laugh after all these dramatic events!

Finally, Leila arrived too!
"Quick Leila! Make a portal for us to get out of here!" Cupid ordered, and although the half-angel was breathless from the intense run, she didn't hesitate to start channeling the spell, that eventually created a small blue circular portal, that Cupid, Psyche, Chen, Am'ar and Rheiko went through.

Antonio and Kyrkow were just a few moments too late
"Damn it! The Goddess will not be pleased.." Antonio said, fearing Mania's reaction, but knew that he could not escape it - and neither should he. He had failed her, and deserved punishment, so together with Kyrkow, he walked back to the temple.

They were surprised to find Mania comfortably seated in a throne in the center of the room, laughing silently to herself. In her hand was the bloody heart of Valentino, that she studied with excitement. Without looking up from the heart, she spoke to her two entering servants
"Funny how the mortals always celebrated this strange little muscle at Valentine's Day. Clearly they have no idea of what true Valentine's about. Fortunately I can now reveal it to them all!"

She rose up from the chair, still with her sight locked upon the dead heart. A door appeared in the already extremely messy room.
"Follow me." she said, shortly and calmly, and went into the door. Antonio and Kyrkow silently went after her.

The door was a portal that led the three maniacs to the surface world. Inside Cupid's ruined palace, to be exact. It was night and dead silent. She headed to the door, that led them out of the circular palace room, and out to the city streets.

The streets were filled with Cupid's servants, but they said nothing upon seeing Mania. Their skin had turned gray, their arms hung lazily by their sides, and their small faces were all emotionless. They all silently looked at the Goddess of Insanity, as if they waited for her to say something.

An enormous teal light embraced her and she hovered up into the air.
"Antonio! Kyrkow! I introduce you to the ARMY OF THE IDOL OF VALENTINE!!" she said, and then heard all the flying babies cheered and rejoiced with her.

Finally! Perhaps she had failed in breaking Cupid's heart, but she had taken control of his entire city and his people - and had thus taken the place as Idol of Valentine! She happily looked forward to next year, where the world would finally witness the true meaning of Valentine!

Meanwhile, to the east of Cupid's city a portal had opened and Cupid's attack force got safely out of it. Leila had apparently misdirected the portal slightly due to still not being experienced in the using the spell, so they arrived on the edge of Cupid's garden, instead of inside the city. Dawn and Juno was there too.

"Good job Leila, I'm actually quite happy you accidentally made us appear out here." Cupid revealed, and looked at the garden to the side of him. Psyche gasped, when she noticed that all the flowers had withered. Every single one!

"She won this one, and I can't do a thing about it before next year..." Cupid revealed with a sad tone.

Then they all departed, Cupid and Psyche heading their own way, to hide in a year. Am'ar Kardos knew his direction already - Gyro's Bar would be a great place to think all that had happened through.

Status
Not open for further replies.