• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Valentine Wars] - Roleplaying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Alright, hopefully that provided a little background story of the mysterious Vengeancekael, and also started the new Valentine theme.
For my own character I will continue where we left, with all that drunken drama in Gyro's bar.

Am'ar Kardos and Juno ~ The Valentine Wars

Am'ar and Juno got out from Gyro's bar in their search for their friend Paillan, but unfortunately all the robotic cops had gone. And they had probably taken Paillan with them. The two had no idea where they had gone, and how to rescue their unlucky friend. Neither had they much time to think about it, for a young nude baby boy came flying towards them, on his small angelic wings, with a message scroll in his hands.

"Dear Am'ar and Juno..." the boy read from the scroll and continued "My master, Cupid, the God of Love, the Idol of Valentine, desperately calls for your aid once again, and quick! We believe Mania has cast a spell upon the followers of my master - most of my beloved sisters and brothers are turning into drug addicts and junkies, and some have actually lost their lives to their mysterious new ways of living! We need someone brave and powerful warriors to journey into Mania's underground temple and discover what she is up to. Can you help us?"

Juno replied first, using Kari's translator device, "But.. Paillan, we will have to rescue him first, right?"

"I would wish we could help him, but we have no chance of finding him right now. And we can't let Cupid's people suffer for much longer. I-I am sorry, Paillan, but you will have to take care of yourself this time. Juno, we will come to Cupid's aid." Am'ar replied, and nodded to Cupid's servant.

"Great, follow me!" the flying boy said.

Level 19
Paillan gently sits in his Lone prison cell. He has time. All the time actually. It doesn't matter, hundred of humans will die, robot will stop working but he will still be here, condened for eternity. He got himself a place among the other prisoners, nobody would try to make him something. He is just to scary in his demon form. And yet he doesn't want to stay there. But he decides to stop fighting for a while and enjoy his inmortality for a cuple of mileniums, after all, he fought enought the last years.
"Ah... sweet peace... like those days in the lumbering mountain, men I mist them. That helper of cupid... another war... I know what happens because it's that time of the year were good and evil come to close and my existance fades... but I am over with it"
Paillan stops speaking with himself and takes a nap.

Level 23
I don't remember much from last year's RP. Hope I don't mess things up. xD

A Familiar Yet Very Different Place ~ Continuation

After following the little fella for a few minutes, we reached a small clearing in the middle of the forest. The nude flying baby boy moved closer then slowly picked up a lone flower growing in the middle of the clearing. He kissed it, tossed it in the air then mumbled a spell that burst the flower mid air and then summoning a portal.

He signaled for me and Am'ar to follow him into the portal and we did so.

As we stepped into the other side of the portal, the little boy spoke, "Welcome to Cupid's palace.". I was both happy and horrified at the same time. The place, still as marvelous as before, brought in memories but the followers of cupid are so much more different. Some running and some flying around carrying bags, pouches, and boxes of what I assumed were drugs.

"Please, follow me" the boy said. We followed him towards the door of Cupid's throne were we would soon me our old friend.

Level 30

I was there sitting on the edge of the mountain near the once great workshop we used to live in but now destroyed. I did not noticed Amargaard and Juno passed by and I did hear that they read out aloud the letter that has been sent by a baby boy with an angelic wings.

-So, this will be a fight against Mania and Cupid again? Interesting!- I said to myself

I stood up and went out to the forest to think of something. I know that it's the time again to choose which sides to fight for and to be honest, it's really bad being with the good side always, if you know what I mean...

Level 19
Great posts, all of you! I replied to them in the General Discussions-thread, hoping that we can keep future conversations there instead of having all these OOC-chats :)

Am'ar Kardos & Juno ~ The Palace of Love

The Greenskin and his white cat friend followed Cupid's servant through the beautiful wooden doors into a light circular room, not separated from the natural environment by walls, like one would normally expect from a throne room. The romantic red sunset could be clearly seen in the horizon from where Am'ar and Juno stood, yet the room still looked majestic and worthy of a God, with tall beautiful columns towering in a circle around them, supporting a roof of same shape above them.

"Aaah finally, welcome back loyal friends! Your arrival is most appreciated I can assure you!" Cupid said happily to Am'ar and Juno and rose from his throne, with his loving and smiling wife Psyche soon following him and stood up from her throne that was placed next to his. They approached the two visitors.

Am'ar bowed politely, and replied to the God of Love
"I understand your situation here looks really grim, and that you need our help?"

"Yes, Mania's villainous schemes have struck the very heart of my reign this year, and I am not even sure how to fix this mess. But I believe you two might be able to help us out" Cupid explained.

Level 23

Am'ar Kardos & Juno ~ The Palace of Love Indeed

"Me and Am'ar? How can we help you out?..." I got distracted upon seeing the heart melting gaze of a cute cat across the room.

"Can you guys excuse me for a while?" I interrupted our conversation and went towards the cat.

Level 30

I was in the forest making my decision that I suddenly realized and it came to my mind maybe that I should consult my real father, Mad King. I started to journey to the cave me, Juno and Kari once stayed in where a portal to the Destruction Realm lies.

After some hours of walking, I have arrived to the cave. I entered it and went to the waterfall where the the portal as far as I know should appear. I was right! A portal appeared but an unusual creature appeared from it... like of a demon surrounded with flames.

-This is quite unexpected! Father! Are you testing my skills again by letting me fight with this giant demon?- I shouted

No one responded to me.

-Very well!- I said

I reached out for my whip and pointed it on the giant demon that looks like will strike any moment.

Level 8

Dawn and Juno ~ The Palace of Love?

I looked at the cute little cat as he approached and talked to me. "Hey, do you come here often?" says the cat.

Hearing that surprised me, "You speak the human language too? Are we from the same bloodline?" I replied, somewhat surprised that this cat can speak the human language as well as I can. "Uhh.. well, I can speak english with this device. I'm juno by the way, and you are?" juno. "I'm dawn, nice to meet someone else who can speak the human language.""I can't see any collar on you, how can you speak english?" Juno said. "It's something in my bloodline. Well, anyway you should go back to your friends. It looks like they're discussing something important." I said to Juno

Level 19
Alright, since I am in charge here now, I will of course have to aid the bad side just as much as the good side - I think I will make a personal rule, that each of my posts must switch between Am'ar and Mania, but in the end it is all up to you guys how the "Valentine Wars" chapter in Vengeancekael's storybook will end.

Paillan & Mania ~ The Freedom of Insanity

Paillan sat alone in the corner of his dark prison cell, robbed of his beloved freedom. Gray dusty floor beneath him and heavy over-used air around him contributed to the saddening atmosphere, that perhaps would be around him for the remainder of his life.

His clothes had been taken, and his messy hair covered his emotionless face. He curiously lifted his head slightly, when a spot on the floor before him suddenly begun glowing in a teal light. He didn't move though, and waited patiently for whatever was about to appear.

Slowly a person rose from the glowing spot - a white haired woman, with blue skin and a careless look on her face.

"Greetings, half-demon, I am Mania. You may have heard of me?" she asked.

"Once or twice before..." Paillan replied, and stroked aside the hair covering his face.

"Do you know what such prison cells do to people?" Mania then asked.

"I know some goes insane from it..." Paillan answered.

"Exactly, and that fate will eventually come to you as well. Probably a while before it gets you, but you have all the time you need in here..." she said, and then continued "I know you value your freedom more than anyone, the freedom to switch sides as you please, and do whatever feels right. Therefore, I have an offer for you.. instead of waiting for the inevitable for thousands of years, let me infuse you with insanity now already, but in turn grant you freedom to do what you want forever, away from this cell."

Paillan looked at her for a while before replying
"You want me to trade my sanity for my freedom?"

"I simply want you to consider it, half-demon. It is a mere offer." she said and then detached a small bottle of teal liquid from her necklace, and placed it on the dusty floor in the middle of the room.
"Just drink this if you agree to the terms"

Paillan kept quiet, while she slowly disappeared down through the magical teal spot that she had come from, whereafter it turned back into normal floor, like the rest. Only the bottle proved her visit was ever there.

Level 22
as I saw that woman disappeared, it sparked my curiosity and made me want to ask who she is. I wanted to ask a person that talked to that woman a moment ago. Suddenly I realized, it's Paillan! friend of captain Am'ar.

"Paillan, You're Paillan right?" I asked him
"Yes, I am Paillan. What do you want?" He looked like he doesn't recognize me.

Of course! I'm in different form, how could he recognize me?
"It's me, Rheiko. A Christmas Elf from Santania"
"What? You don't look like him"
"I'm bored at Santania, so i learned how to transform into a human form and ran away from Santania. I made troubles to each Human Town i visited, so they capture and imprison me here." I smiled, remembering those troubles make me wants to laugh
"So that's how it is.." Paillan replied with a low voice

"Tell me, who's that woman?"

Level 30

After some times of me staring into the eyes of the demon, I made the first attack by striking with my whip enhanced with fiery flames. My whip directly hit the demon but I was shocked that it was able to absorb the fiery flames from my whip.

-Is this a joke? This is impossible! The demon just absorbed the flames from my whip making my attack ineffective.- I said while in shock.

The demon got enraged and leap in the air then charging to me by punching me with its hands covered in flames. I was able to quickly dodge it but the demon's strength is capable of releasing tremendous energy pulses that made fall to the ground.

-Looks like I would have to get serious and expect a great fight or I am really lacking the trainings these days..- I jokingly said even in the midst of great peril.

I leap into the air then striking my whip on the demon but the demon grabbed my whip then pulled me near to him. He punched me in the gut and it hit me hard!

-Argghhh... damn this! Now, you got your first hit, I'll get mine!- I said then punching the demons as well.

I was able to punch the demon in the face. The demon fell to the ground due to the force I brought out with my fists.

-Knockout! Ha! Looks like someone wants a battle of strength. Then, I'll give it.- I said laughing.

(OOC: Anyway, I am not planning to make myself or the demon overpowered or Mary Sue of some sort. Just making it a little interesting.)

Level 23

Am'ar, Juno and Dawn ~ Cupid's Sketchy Little Plan

"Alright, See you later then." I said. "Don't worry, We can see each other anytime you wish." said Dawn with a sweet smile on his face that made me blush. I quickly turned around and walk towards Cupid and Am'ar, I swear to god, if Dawn saw me blushing, I'll kill myself out of embarrasment.

"I'm back. Sorry about that." I spoke guiltily to Am'ar, Cupid and Psyche as I left them abruptly a few moments ago. "So, what did I miss?"

"I've deviced a plan that should work. Considering how you guys handled last year's troubles, I'm sure this plan will be your liking." Cupid said in a fairly loud voice, as if he's really proud that he managed to device a plan by himself. Psyche, on the other hand looks like she's about to burst out laughing in any second.

"Let's hear it then" Am'ar said.

"Well, First, we will have to know where Mania is currently at. This won't be a problem at all since, Mania can create portals to travel anywhere as well as me but she usually leaves small traces of magical energy that we could use to track down where the portal leads to. And were going to do that with the help of...." Cupid raised his arm towards the Dawn, who is taking a nap in a sofa, and pulls him towards us at high speed with some kind of telekinesis. Dawn, caught off guard by what just happened, said "What? I though you weren't going to involve me into this?" "Sorry, but we really need your powers Dawn. Don't worry, these guys will be with you." Cupid said then continued with our conversation. "Dawn here is a really special cat. He's from a mysterious bloodline of powerful cats who possess a powerful power not yet fully understood. He can use his power to do a lot of things. He can even analyse the magical energies Mania leaves and can trace where it precisely leads to."

"Alright, then what do we do when we find Mania?" I said then Cupid replied in a cheery manner, "You guys do what you do. Beat her up."

"Uhuh... I don't think it'll be that simple Mr. Cupid. Am, you have any other plans in mind?" I said. Now I can see why Psyche was laughing a while ago but I really felt sorry for saying that. Cupid really looked bummed out upon hearing my words.

Level 19
((OOC: I'm busy doing homework, so it'll be a short post from me this time, but as you know, you guys have complete permission to control Am'ar in your posts - in case you need to.)

"Hmm, what we know is that she has an underground temple somewhere, right? It might not be simple, but we have completed lots of difficult tasks in the past, and we should be able to do so again." Am'ar said, and continued "Actually, I don't think we have any other choice than to follow her tracks, like you said, and invade her home. She is probably the only one who can stop this madness. Our biggest challenge would honestly be to actually find these portals of hers"

Level 19
"Stupid god woman..." I say silently "if I wanted to get out of here she knows I could do it without problem. I wish I knew wtf is inside gods head..." paillan takes the bottle an examinates it "I don't need this shit to get insane in demon form. Surely this would destroy me in angel form. So human form is left? No thanks pal." Paillan opens the bottle "I think 'ill mix demonic energy with it to see what happens"
Paillan creates a small red shining energy in bottle form and toss it inside the bottle

Level 23
"Well, then, looks like we have no other choice but to track her down and make her remove her spell on your followers." I said to Cupid. "So, I suppose you know where we could find a place where Mania teleported on recently right?"

Cupid paused for awhile to think. "Hmm.. That I didn't think about. I think some traces of magic can be found here in my kingdom somewhere. Mania would have had to teleport here to center."

"Alright then, Dawniepie, can you find some of those magical traces for us?" I said to Dawn. "I'll try, but I can only detect those if they're close by so it's going to take quite awhile before we find one. If there is one I suppose." Dawn said while looking around the room.

"Well there should be one somewhere around here. And the sooner we start, the sooner we can get Cupid's followers back to normal." Am'ar said.

"Then let's go!" I shouted. "Let's try searching the inside of the palace first before we start searching outside."

"Alright" We followed Dawn towards the room on the left of the throne room.

Level 19
"Well that went better than I thought" while seeing the bottle which now had a dark purple instead of a light one
"Wait are you going to drink it?" Rheiko asks
"Not yet" I say "hey wanna drink a vidiolia?" I ask
"What's that?" Rheiko asks
"A demon drink made of angel blood an demon energy" I say
"How do you even drink something like that?" Rheiko says "that's groos!"
"You loose it!" I turn into angel form an spill a little blood in my prison cup, I them turn demon again and add the dark energy to it.
"Wait you are an angel?" Rheiko says confused
I ignore him and I say "to my health" I drink my vidiolia.

Level 19
"A tastes a bitter, sure it's because I also have human blood, it's still as acid as it must be" I finish drinking
"Yes I am an angel too" I say suddenly an Rheiko puts attention "I could use that to get out of here. I coul use other forms. I could use this" I lift mania's bottle
"A gift from mania, cupid's worst nightmare. It may also be a gift, which in german is poison" I stop looking too the bottle and I look to Rheiko
"Do you want to get out?" I ask

Level 30

-Do you plan to stand up and still fight me, demon? Pitiful then!- I said and in hopes of taunting the demon that was knocked down into the ground

Meanwhile, in a dark place known as the Mad King's Castle...

-He really grown stronger! That is my son, indeed. Ha!- The Mad King said laughing.
-His capabilities in combat greatly improved from the years we and I mean all of us fought Bernkastel and her goons.- Bartheus said.
-Anyway, let us just watch this interesting battle between Kenny and this demon I instructed to test his skills.- Mad King said
-Yes, I do agree. After he fights this demon, I shall be his next opponent. I'll be going to my own lair now.- Bartheus said.

And so Bartheus departed from the Mad King's Castle by a portal and he went to his own lair which is between the human realm and the Mad King's Realm.

Level 19
((I think it's time to pay a visit to my old boss))

"Hm?" I suddenly stop looking at Rheiko and focus my mind to a disturbance I felt... So there is an entrace, in a place like this "Perfect, destruction world will help me improve mania's potion" I take the bottle "I think I should leave a clone..." Paillan creates a clon of dark energy and them enters the destruction world
"Ah, there's no place like home, even if both are here, they are no match for me anymore" I open the bottle "Let's see if the esence of this place can enter it"

Level 30

And so the demon stood up and got enraged because of being knocked down and injured. It leaped into the air and flames covered his fist and then punches me with his flaming fists.

-Same attacks again? Boring.- I said and quickly dodged the attack.

I was able to dodge the demon's attack and then countered by hitting it with a whip without any enchantment like flames. I was able to injured the beast with the hit and realized something.

-I see. You can successfully block my attack because you can absorb the flames covered in it thus absorbing the force within my whip.- I said
-I shall just use pure physical attacks then- I said grinning to the demon.

I then attacked the demon again but suddenly, the demon vanished from the thick flames.

-Good realization, Kenny. I don't want you to waste time there fighting that beast. Come to my realm if you dare!- Bartheus said through a telepathy.
-Ah, Bartheus? Good. As I've thought, you and father are testing my power.- I said
-Yes, you're right. Now, come and let me see if you have really grown stronger that you can defeat me!- Bartheus said then the telepathy link disappeared.

Level 19

"Hmm it mixed well" Paillan closes the bottle which now looks like it had darkness inside "This should make the potion much better than it was, now time to see some people before drinking it" Paillan enters a portal an apears outside mad king's throne room "hi ex-boss" paillan makes a reverence "Long time no see"
"You" mad king says "what are you doing here?" He laughts "I don't need cowards in my realm"
"I didn't came to join" I stand up and lift my blade "I came to kill you"

Level 19
Mad king watched me silently them says "would you mind if I wait for my son?"
"Bring all the backup you can" I say "It will make little difference"
"You don't have so much power, I can crush you with a finger" Mad king says angrily
"Oh yeah sad king?" I say "To bad this is not my real power" I channel all my strenght and expulse it, making my wings an blade bigger "I am an arch-demon now" I point my blade to the ground "let kenny come, he won't save you" I sit gently and wait.

Level 30

I entered the portal and to Bartheus' Realm. I saw him stood there quietly and opened his eyes, reached out for his mace and defended himself with his Tower Shield.

-Very good! Now, come and let us see how powerful you are now.- Bartheus said
-I would have tell the same thing but now you told it... fine then..- I said
-Then, I shall be making the first move and.....- Bartheus said then suddenly for a weird reason stopped talking.
-What's the matter now, Bartheus? You scared now?- I questioned him
-I sense danger on Mad King's Realm. A familiar presence...- Bartheus said
-I shall come with you. Take me to my father's realm for I have questions that needs to be answered by him.- I said
-You need to fight me first but because this is quite urgent, come with me.- Bartheus said then opening a portal to the Mad King's Realm.

And so me and Bartheus went to my father's realm because of a familiar presence that is against the Mad King. Who is this anyway?

Level 19
Woooaah, just noticed my last post is waaaay back, but don' forget me - I'm still here gentlemen!
Please note, that I'm basing my lore on mine and Kari's artwork from last year's Valentine.

Am'ar Kardos ~ Valentine Memories

Am'ar stepped through the beautiful home of Cupid's many servants. He had gone all the way to the very border of Cupid's territory, alone for once. He sat down, watched the sunset lowering down behind the beautiful ocean in the horizon, and leaned his back on a tree stump - funny, it was the same tree stump that he leaned his back on a year ago. He took a small transparent plastic bag up from his pocket, poured out the weed inside, and started rolling a doobie for himself. The exact reason he was alone, for he didn't want to remind Cupid and the others that Mania had actually succeeded in making him addicted to the mild drug during her visit last year.

Am'ar remembered everything from last Valentine - a cozy month in the company of all his friends, and the greatest book he had ever read. But typically, just as everything seemed the most peaceful, Mania teleported there and hell broke loose - and then his hobby became smoking weed. Memories of good and bad.

He lighted up the doobie, inhaled, and felt the relaxation spread to his entire body. And BAM! The answer came to him! Why didn't he think of this before now? He knew exactly where Mania teleported to last year, it was just here - he saw her arrive, after all!

"Gotta go tell the others!" he mumbled happily to himself, but then remembered he hadn't finish his doobie yet. Oh, well, no stress.

Level 19
"Shit..." Paillan says while opening his eyes "kenny sure is strong, I was a huge mistake to create such a powerfull enemy" Paillan looks around "the prison... at least I still have mania's bottle" Paillan lifts the bottle and them realises something, the bottle shines with a dark goldlike yellow inside "Finally the potion has max power... I will now use it for my own purpose mania, and do as I where your slave, while I search for her." Paillan inhalates opens the bottle and drinks all it's inside.

Level 30

As me and Bartheus arrived on the realm of the Mad King, I saw a familiar figure... it was Pailan. I ran to Pailan and reached out for my whip, hit him with it but he successfuly dodged it.

-So, you have finally arrived, little skull. As I've expected from someone who will save his father at any cost.- Pailan said
-Not only that because I am to kill you and take off your head, that is!- I said
-If you can though. You cannot kill me!- Pailan said then attacking me

I dodged his attack and punched Pailan in the face but he perfectly blocked it with his barehands. Pailan was able to completely kill Bartheus with his Angel Sword and also injure the Mad King.

-See now? You are no match!- Pailan said
-Do not be so sure of yourself, Pailan.- I said then suddenly intense flames appeared around me.
-What the? Argh! I never expected this!- Pailan said angrily
-Hahaha! Your own confidence shall kill if you keep on acting like you are so powerful.- I said

Pailan then backed out then panting. I also backed out grinning at him.

-I never expected you to be this strong, stronger than your father if I may say.- Pailan said
-No, it's just you are too weak for my taste, Pailan- I said
-Such insult! But anyway, you won't live for that long when I, Pailan drinks this potion i my hand- Pailan said then raising the potion in his hands.

Pailan then drinked the potion and smoke appeared throughout the castle.

(You can continue the story from here, Pailan with my post.)

Level 19
As Paillan drinks the potion, a energy chain apears around him an breaks, them all the destruction world starts twisting around him, and clouds of darkness apear in the air, while Paillan emanates electricity from his body.
"The fuck is happening to him?!" Kenny says while holding his father
"This is the real power that was chained inside me!!! I was chained to this world and know I shall be free to use all my power!!" Paillan says
"Good mind-slave" A cold voice says and the twist around the world starts to change
"Mania my devoted queen" Paillan stops his turnboil of power and makes a reverence to mania
"You became powerfull endeed my sweet weapon" Mania says cold hearthed "You don't need to waste anymore time with this guys, you already got what you wanted from here"
"Yes my queen" Paillan says like ipnotized
"Well, them let's go"Mania says. Paillan and Mania disapears.
"FATHER?! YOU ALRIGHT?!" Kenny asks
"I think it was to much for this old body... if I heal back 'ill never be the same..." Mad king shackes
"You can't die... and if you do 'ill venge you!" Kenny says
"DON'T!" Mad king screams "That energy that emanated from Paillan, is a whole new dimension... I think he is now above Legion king... no, he is far more powerfull than that..."
"Legion king isn't that strong..." Kenny says
"Oh he is. He surely is..." Mad king caughts and them stands up slowly "Silence... it seems like my new realm got empty by the sudden explotion of energy... Doesn't matter... Wonder who that she was Paillan was speaking about..."
"She?" Kenny asks

Level 14
The piece of garbage rolled impassively on the road. From time to time, i kicked in it as i caught up with it. It was dark, the trees around me crunched around me from the cold wind. The dry winter eliminated the last sign of life from the forest.
Once again I sighed angrily, and watched as the warm steam leaves my body. There was a long road behind me, and i still had a lot to go. My trip to town took longer then excepted. And i couldnt even find what i went for.
But this is not what i was angry about. I like nature, even in this heartless form. I was angry about the town. Foolish people decorated the town in red and pink. They put it everywhere. They smile in your face, and spread cards about it. Valentine's day. Probably the saddest time of the year for me. Valentine's day is not even a real holiday. I wouldn't hate it so much, if society didnt make it awful. They say you are required to have a "Valentine", they look down on you, if you are not preparing with them. You cant even hide, because the whole town is full with those stupid advertisements.
I tried to live with it, i tried to love. It didnt go well. I guess some people meant to be alone. This is why i was angry. People can't accept if someone is different. I guess I shouldnt go back to town until their stupid holiday ends.

I kicked the squashed beer can once again. It jumped, then it rolled down from the road, under the branches of the nearby bushes. I looked as it slowly stopped between two rocks. Then suddenly something attracted my attention. A flash on the road.
It was her.

Level 30

The battle ended with Bartheus being killed and Mad King being injured. Pailan drinked the potion and was able to release so much power or we can all say, his inner power.

The realm of the Mad King was left in disasters. Castle walls destroyed, the throne destroyed and everything else...

-I did not expect that Pailan to cause much damage.- Mad King said
-He'll play for what he did. I shall avenge Bartheus' death and also what Pailan did to you. I will not stop until he's dead.- I said in anger.
-It looks like you are getting so much power when you feel resentment...- Mad King said
-I wonder where that coward of an angel went.- I said
-I think it's time to reunite with this so called team THUMPER of yours.- Mad King said.
-No! I do not need their help and I shall finish this by my own hands.- I said.
-Very well then. You've greatly improved. Not only you've become stronger but you've also got the power to stand up by your own. Great job, my son.- Mad King said
-Thank you, father. I must go now then!- I said then leaving the Mad King's realm

I started to track down Pailan and the mysterious girl with her. Who is this girl anyway? but I shall get my answer soon enough. I went to Bartheus Realm and to my shock, I saw Pailan and the mysterious girl with her opening up a portal to another realm.

-Pailan! You..! I'll kill you.- I said
-You want to get your revenge, little skull? Well, follow me if you can. You won't survive that long though for I'll kill you here right now.- Pailan said
-How? Are you mocking me?- I said
-Because I've killed Bartheus, no one is controlling his minions anymore but I- Pailan said
-What?- I said then suddenly Tauren Voidwalkers and Dark Souls appeared sorrounding me.
-With the help of her magic *pointing to the mysterious girl with her*, we have been able to control these creatures and they... have lost their sanity. They only follow us and will kill all of those who will defy us, such as you, Kenny!- I said
-Those minions are not yours to start with, Pailan. Stop messing with someone's minions.- I said
-Farewell! In a matter of time, these creatures will kill you!- Pailan said then entering the portal together with the mysterious girl.

Level 19
"My dear queen, do you have plans for him and thats why I can't kill him?" Iask to mania "don't worry my weapon we will get him to our side or remove him" mania says without expression on her face "In the meantime I want you to go and bring me cupid, here use this" mania gives me chain made of darkness "This can trap gods for a short while. Bring me cupid and I shall grant you even more power" mania says
"Yes my queen" I try using the destruction world to go to cupids palace but no portal opens.
"What?" I say confused
"It seems like you lost that power. Here" mania opens a portal "This will leave you a day away from cupids castle"
"Thanks my queen" I make a reverence and leave

Level 30

I was sorrounded by countless demons who are now controlled by Pailan and the mysterious girl. They all have lost their sanity due to the mysterious girl's powers and also that their leader who is supposed to be Bartheus but got killed by Pailan.

-I pity all of you... demons who are being controlled by Pailan and to that girl.- I said then attacking some of the demons with my whip.

I managed to defeat some of the demons but the others charged at me. I unleashed a strong flame aura that burned those who charged at me but I somehow fell a little to the ground due to how much power that consumes and remembering, I used most of my powers when I fought Pailan.

-Argh! What a bad timing...- I said then suddenly demons charging at me again.
-I don't want to use all of my power but I really need to in just one hit.- I said then flames appeared on my whip.

I putted all of my flame power to the whip and readying for a one hit spin attack to the demons sorrounding me.

After some minutes, I finished charging and did the attack.

-Take this, mindless fools!- I said

Flames scattered through the realm of Bartheus. The great flame incinerate all of the demons in one hit but for a cause...

Level 25
I'm new, I don't know if I'm doing it right, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Chen ~ The Lake of Broken Hearts

I was wandering near a mountain after I got my Paladin armor. It started raining and I was finding a place to stay during the rain. I noticed a cave and I entered it. I seen a set of stairs, two is broken and one is alright. I climbed to the stair which is alright.

"Go further traveler..." A strange voice whispered.

I went further, I found a dirty lake glowing dark pink, then I heard the mysterious voice again saying:

"Good job traveler, I made a-"

"What is this place? What am I suppose to do here? And who are you?" I said.

"This place is the Lake of Broken Hearts, stranger, and I'm the guardian of this lake before it is corrupted. Before I say more details about this lake, you need to find a new body for me." the voice said.

"Why won't you tell me now?" I asked.

"Because of this curse, I forgot many things, and you need to find me a new body to end this curse." Valentino answered.

"Very well Valentino, you'll have your new body tomorrow." I said.

Then I left the cave and traveled, hoping to find Valentino a new body...

Level 19
Paillan starts heading towards Cupids palace. Once he has the half of the journey done he makes some magic to hide his real form. He now looks like a normal human. He hides his sword behind a rope he now wears. While walking he is still thinking which story he will invent to enter the castle.

A lot later

Paillan is now in front of cupid's castle, he knocks the door

Level 19
Chen, no worries, you did just right! Wonder who this Valentino is? :)

Kari & Mania ~ A Colorful Return

Kari looked suspiciously around, while following the Goddess of Insanity through the corridors of her underground temple. He admired her, and shared the same goals as she did, but he still didn't feel good about this place.

"Kari, you know, I can perfectly sense your dislike of this place's looks" Mania broke the silence, and turned her head back towards her human follower.

"With all due respect milady, it's so dark and cold in here.. I don't know, but it feels as if it's an evil place down here" he replied, and sent a worried look towards his Goddess.

"Oh, dear Kari, it's almost fun how you mortals are raised to judge everything by their looks. What you call sanity will be the end of you. Loosen up your mind, be creative, and you will see the true joy of this place" she replied.

Kari didn't waste a second before doing as he was told, and he found that she was right. Once he loosened up his mind, he found that the walls and floor immediately changed to the most beautiful of colors - and all by the commands of his mind.

His eyes were wide open and he couldn't stop smiling - he almost danced through the corridor now - and when his mind wanted it, so did Mania! They were nearing in on the room she wanted them to reach, but something was wrong! A wall was in the way!

"Why have you placed this wall in the way, milady? How can we get past it?" Kari said, still dancing.

"I thought I told you to loosen up?" Mania said, and winked to her follower. She seemed so much more nicer now, when he let his mind go crazy! He switched his attention back to the wall! And BOOM! With the very power of his mind, he tore down the wall with an explosion of colors!

"Great! Now, I recognize the same Kari from a year ago - you don't need love, with insanity all is possible! Please follow!" Mania told her utterly impressed servant, and jumped over the rubble.

He followed, and met a wonderful sight. On a round table in the middle of the room lied a familiar huge book of blank papers, and a pencil by its side.

"Kari my dear, with this book you can bring all your precious insanity to the rest of the world, like you did last year - your powers with your mind only works down here, but we are not the ones in need of your creativity Kari. The pathetic lovers are, and with the help of drawing in that book, you can unleash whatever crazy creative ideas you have upon them!" Mania explained.

Level 19
"What?!" chen says shoked "I am a draenor you don't know what that is?!"
"I've got no idea, anyway what's your name, stranger?" I ask
"I am chen, and you are...?" chen says slowly
"I am Daniel" I say
"So Daniel... as I asked before, what's this place?" chen asks
"Cupid's palace, god of love and idol of valentine's day" I say
"Valentine's day?" Chen asks confused
"The day to celebrate love and such things... nowdays it's a war between mania and Cupid" I say
"Who is mania?" chen asks
"You ask to much, draenor. Just watch" The castle door opens.

Level 25

Paillan and Chen ~ Cupid's Castle

"Daniel" and I walked into the castle, while walking, I said:

"Sorry if I asked too many."

"It's okay, but now, you have to go." Paillan said quietly

I walked away the castle and transformed into a dragon and flew away. While I was flying away, Paillan continued to walk...

Level 19
"Hmm... if there are more of this 'draenor' they sure are strong" I continue walking until I reach the throne room's door "Stop right there stranger" a little winged naked baby drags my attention
"a cupid's servant, right?" I came here to give good news to your lord, let me pass" the little guy comfused opens the door and I enter. I look around. A cat brings my attention, isn't that yuno?. I can't be bad that's juno, which means amar is here... that will difficult things
"I salute you lord of love. I have good news for your cause" I make a reverence
"Speak stranger" Cupid says
"I know how to get to mania's fortress" I say

Level 8

Dawn and Juno's Point of View

Hours have passed and we still haven't found any traces of magic from Mania. Even though there's still a third of the palace that hasn't been searched in, were already sweating like crazy.

I was about to give up on this quest when a strange human and a draenor entered the palace. They walked in together but the draenor left shortly after. The human looks normal but I could sense a mix of magical essence being held in him. As he was talking to Cupid, I slowly walked towards Juno who was still resting under a nearby tree.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, "Yes, I'm fine, just a little bit tired that's all. You know who that human is?"

"No, we don't get visitors here often. Especially human visitors with hidden powers." I said with a fairly suspicious tone.

"What do you mean human with hidden powers?" She asked expectantly.

"You know I can sense any magical powers even when it's hidden, and this... this human visitor has plenty of this magical powers. I suggest we don't trust this fellow and just deal with him with caution---" I was interrupted by Cupid's loud but still friendly voice. I'm guessing Cupid does not trust this stranger too.

"Speak, stranger."

The human pauses for a second then replies, "I know how to get to Mania's fortress."

Me and Juno were both surprised to what the strange human just said and I begin to think that this human is a follower of Cupid's enemy, Mania.

I marched towards him while Juno follows behind me. "How can you be sure about that? And how do we know you're not setting us up for a trap?" I asked.

Level 25

Chen ~ Secrets of the Lake of Hearts

After long time of searching, I found a recently killed wizard, surrounded with bandits. I went near them and killed the bandits with my fire breath. After I killed them all, I brought the wizard's body to Valentino.

"Here's your new body Valentino." I yelled.

"No, It can't be, Antonio, my friend, who did this to him?" Valentino said.

"He is killed by bandits, wait, you know this dead wizard?" I said.

"He is my friend, actually, best friend! No one can defeat him, he is invulnerable to any mortal." Valentino said quietly.

"We can study his death after you tell me about this lake." I said.

Valentino possessed Antonio's body and said:

"Now I remember, this lake is formerly called The Lake of Hearts, the place where the power of love is very strong. But one day, Mania came, corrupting this lake and hid it in this cave, she also cursed me, leaving me only my spirit. Now we must purify this lake!"

"I can do that with my-"

"Only an act of true love can bring back the old state of this lake. No other kind of energy, ONLY LOVE!" Valentino said loudly.

"What will we do now? Kiss each other?" I said jokingly.

"What are you, crazy? Of course we need to find true lovers" He said angrily.

"Okay, you need to accompany me this time, I'm not a love expert." I said.

Level 14
For hours i stood there in the castle. My mind opened even more as i discovered my new inner power. I experienced feelings i always wanted to experience, I sat up scenes i always wanted to see. No matter how unrealistic, how dirty were these scenes, the people followed my orders, as they appeared in the huge hall, in colorful clouds. Everything was lively, and colorful. And I controlled it. The visions didn't seem like visions anymore. It was all real.

I beaten the bullies who hurt me when i was a child, I kissed the girl I couldn't get together with, then broke her heart like she broke mine. I felt satisfied and powerful, but there was another feeling growing in me. Anger.

I didn't forget why i got here. I must open people's mind. I must show them that what they are doing, is all wrong! And now, that i got here, Mania finally gave me the power to do it! I must erase this pitiful holiday, and let the people live in a better world without it! I MUST DESTROY VALENTINE'S DAY!

The thoughts got louder, and louder in my head. I stepped to the book, in the middle of the room. No time to waste! I grabbed the pen. I felt great power in it, i knew what i needed to do. I started drawing...

As i got into it, the images started to shape by themselves. The colors and shapes appeared on the book, all i had to do, is to tie them to the paper. In the process, i got carried away, and let my anger and hatred to control me. I ruined town decorations, i destroyed love bonds, i broke up couples. And I enjoyed.

Finally, I figured out the final setting. It was at the Cupid's place.

There were lot of people on the setting, seemingly loveing, and in harmony. With black ink, i started to place distrust, disgust, and hatred among them. There was my old friend Am'ar, who always gets fanatic about this stupid holiday. I must prevent him from getting insane about love this year.

I drew a heavy, black locket on his heart. He shall not be able to feel love until the spell is broken!

Level 19
Alright, since things got messed up in my honest opinion, I decided to be constructive and productive, instead of destructive. I made a new version of the two posts that I wanted to see deleted from the thread - a post where lore is not disturbed - and I of course couldn't help but add my own little twist to it. Hope you won't mind - sorry for being so consequent, but I believe it is my job to be so :)

Anyways, enjoy, as I retell the events from a new angle ^^

Cupid & Co. ~ A Drastic Change of Events

"You know how to get to Mania's underground temple?" Cupid asked, with his left brow lifted, in a curious, but also suspicious way.

"Yes, it-" the human, calling himself Daniel, was interrupted as a young skeletal boy, with a skull surrounded by flames, suddenly entered the beautiful throne room. The newcomer stopped up, he looked injured, but didn't return back out anyways.

Daniel looked towards the newly arrived stranger, his gaze oddly revealing heavy irritation, almost even hatred, but Daniel wasn't the only one who recognized the stranger. So did Juno, who had mixed feelings of his arrival, and decided not to speak until he knew of Kenny's true intentions.

Kenny, the skeletal boy, looked around in the room. He noticed the God of Love, his wife, the two cats, and then finally looked at Daniel. Once he saw the unused shackles that Daniel carried in his right hand - the very same ones that Mania had given to Paillan not so long ago, he knew the true identity of this human.

"Pailan, you...! I will keep on coming back and I will make sure to avenge my allies." Kenny shouted at the human, who then sighed and changed back to his true appearance - an arch demon, with huge horns sticking out from his forehead, and large leathery bat-like wings. Paillan.

"I never expected you to survive our encounter back in the Destruction Realm, but there surely won't be much of a fight left in you now. How stupid of you to come here, Kenny!" Paillan replied, and attacked the other demon.

He stroke his young enemy with his demonic claws. Apparently he was right, that Kenny wasn't in condition to fight back properly, and soon saw the young skeletal collapse before him.

"Argghh.... damn it, Paillan... you are so lucky that I cannot fight well.." Kenny said, heavily weakened.

"Kenny! Are you alright?" Juno's worried voice filled the air, but no reply.

"Stop this madness, and tell me what is going on?!" Cupid exclaimed, not knowing which demon's side he should take - if any. This was when the palace around him, started to crumble, and town decorations blew up in a variety of colors. He looked confused around, then continued "She's gone too far this year... So, you are servants of Mania?!"

"Mania? No, didn't I told you already I wanted to help you defeat her?" the arch demon replied. Cupid reached out for his longbow, carved from beautiful clean dark wood, and decorated with heart-shaped rubies. He aimed at Kenny, then at Paillan, but hold fire, not knowing if they were to trust, or if they were actually sided with Mania.

"Now, stand up, little skull... I was expecting a great battle with the son of the Mad King, do not disappoint me like this..." Paillan said, and directed his attention back towards Kenny, who rose back up and entered a battle stance to Paillan's joy.

However, they were soon interrupted by the Idol of Valentine.

"I'll say it the last time, you two, stop this madness now! You don't want to mess with a God in his own home... Psyche, Juno and Dawn - get out of the throne room! This might get messy!" Cupid said, and they all did as were told.

Level 19
"Be sure I WANT to mess with gods" Paillan says "I don't like them at all... so fullish, thinking about absolute power..." I them look back to kenny
"I really don't have a reason to fight you, I already completed my revenge... but if you insist trying to kill me, make sure you will die soon" I throw kenny back against the wall and put my hand in his head while inmolizing him
"Shall the seal of fire that I once broke, seal you again!" I say while sealing kenny's powers.

Level 25

Psyche & Co. ~ Conversations

As the happenings in Cupid's palace continues, Psyche, Dawn and Juno got out the palace. Valentino and I was about to enter the palace but the three interrupted us.

"Stop, you shall not enter here right now Antonio! Something's happening inside!" Psyche exclaimed.

"Antonio? He got here already?" Valentino asked.

"You're Antonio, why are you asking that?" Psyche replied.

"Antonio is dead, I just used his body, I am Valentino." Valentino said.

"Okay.....Anyways, who is that Panda? Psyche asked

"Chen, a great brewmaster. And who are those cats?" Valentino said.

"They are Dawn and Juno." Psyche answered.

"Hello!" The Both said.

"Oh! You are talking! Nah, that's normal." I said.

"So, what will we gonna do now?" Dawn asked.

"Now, we have to find someone who will help us." Psyche said.

"I'll go inside and see what's happening." I said.

"But, It's too dangerous." Juno said frightened.

"I'm a paladin, the light will guide me, but....okay I'll just wait here." I said.

After the conversations, We seen an orc, running towards the castle.....

Level 19
Alright, so you just admitted you were the enemy of Cupid. How foolish of you Paillan, but whatevs.. you have made yourself a powerful enemy - I told you already not to underestimate the power of an Idol. Now you shall see why :*

Am'ar Kardos ~ Heartbroken

While Am'ar sat there, enjoying the sunset and his doobie, he suddenly felt the smoke stuck in his lungs and ended up choking on it. Odd, he never had a bad experience with the natural drug before.

This was when he realized the sunset looked in no way as romantic as it was supposed to. He realized his lovelife was forever over.

The beautiful and sweet lady that he fell in love with last year during Valentine, Lizzie, was gone. Their marriage was one of true happiness and love, and she proved to be the best adoptive mother back then for his two skeletal children. David and Kenny loved her just as much as he did, but the love fell apart, and so did the marriage.

Am'ar felt empty without her. His friends were great, but never could they fill out the spot as a lover. No one could, but Lizzie, and she was gone.

Depressed, he threw away the doobie and rose up from the tree stump, then headed back towards his friends in Cupid's palace. He lost confidence as he walked through the flower-filled gardens. How could he even call himself a fighter for love, when he had succumbed to Mania's drug abuse and was heartbroken himself...

Nevertheless he should share the information he had found out, that he knew of a portal that they could use to get to Mania's underground temple. However, as he neared in on Cupid's throne room, he noticed that something was very wrong. The town decorations had been ruined, Cupid's servants were not only doing drugs, they were fighting each other for them, and the palace was slowly crumbling. What had happened?!

He ran the remaining distance, and found Psyche, Dawn, Juno and two others outside the gates to the circular throne room.

"What is happening here!?" Am'ar asked desperately.

"Mania's servants have come to end the life of my husband! Please help him Am'ar!" Psyche cried.

Without further ado, he smacked the wooden doors open, and realized he was in the middle of a serious fight between Paillan and Cupid... and Kenny!

Just as Paillan was about to strike down Kenny, Am'ar let out a warcry and leaped at the arch demon, successfully time-stopping him, just in time. Paillan stood completely still, unable to move, and unable to parry a perfectly placed arrow from Cupid's legendary bow, who hit him straight in the chest.

When the effect from Am'ar's time-stopping spell ended a few moments later, it was too late for Paillan. A red and pink light surrounded the arch demon, and he found himself being transformed to neither demon, nor angel, but a completely normal human, stripped of his powers. Only Cupid knew if it was temporary or permanent.

Cupid then aimed another arrow, this time at Kenny, but Am'ar got in front of his wounded son.

"Don't shoot him! Kenny means nothing evil - he is my son!" Am'ar said desperately, and was happy to see the God of Love lower his bow.

However, it wasn't over, for now the throne room seemed to be falling completely apart. Everyone made it out though, and now it was time to interrogate Paillan. What was Mania's plans, and what would he do with that magical dark chain of his?

He had no way of escaping, for he was completely surrounded.

And who were these newly arrived strangers anyway?

Level 19

As A'mar and the others take me away, I feel like my lifeforce is getting drained "It's a shame... I say but I think I will die now. Well kenny, you had your revenge... Cupid... you may or may not regret this. A'mar, thanks for all... thanks... for letting me rest..." Paillan smiles closes his eyes and looks happier ever "Thank... you..." Paillan exhalates and dies.
"Oh no... I think I shoot to strong..." Cupid says "what are we going to do now?"
Paillan opens his eyes and looks around. He is in a place with a lot of light. It's the place were souls have their jugdement. Funny, his human part will sure end in hell, but he is not totally human right? A voice breaks his thoughts. It says "He want's to speak with you. You can go without judgement" the judge says
Strange. Paillan thinks. What message from him could be so important that he can bypass the jugdement.
A few minutes later he arrives at his place. He looks to him and says:
"God of light, you wanted to see me, your humble and corrupted servant?" Paillan says to god.

Level 8
As Am'ar went to join the fight from within the throne and as the palace started to fall apart from such chaos, our first move was to lure Cupid's drug addicted followers outside of the palace using the supply of drugs conveniently hidden from within the castle.

When the last of Cupid's followers was able to go out from the palace, the main pillar of the palace started going down as well. And from the very last moment, Cupid and the others were able to able to go out. Almost barely. As the others attended to Paillan, who was now completely drained of magic, and to the followers of Cupid who were injured in the fight, Psyche and I faced both Valentino and Chen then asked,

"What were you going to do in the castle anyway? Before both you met us?" then I shot a half curious half suspicious look at both of them.

Level 30

I am so ashamed of myself. I was not able to avenge Bartheus and my father. I lost to Pailan and I was saved by my allies including my dad, Am'ar. I do not want this! I want to avenge them by myself and I never feel really great by failing to do that.

-*Stands up* I'll return to father now...- I said
-What? Wait! You're still injured. Please do take a rest first, Kenny.- Juno said
-No! I don't need to. I can handle myself.- I said then walking away
-What's his problem?- Dawn said
-I actually don't know, Dawn but it must be from his battle with Pailan. I am sure it has to do with that!- Juno said
-Maybe but anyway, let him be. He'll surely get over it.- Dawn said and smiling to Juno
-Th-thanks.- Juno said.

Meanwhile... at the cavern where the portal that leads to Bartheus' realm.

-I'll just stay at the realm and I'll promise to get stronger!" I said

Suddenly, I heard a voice... something that is quite familiar.

-Why are you so sad about such things like this? This is not like you... Kenny.- the mysterious voice said
-What..? Who are you? Speak!- I shouted
-You do not remember anymore? You surely have some memory problems I see...- the mysterious voice said and sighed
-Why don't you come forward the portal and find out for yourself?- the mysterious voice said
-No! It cannot be... you died...- I suddenly said in shock.

Am I guessing right? Is it Bartheus talking to me? I am sure that he was slain by Pailan with a direct hit from his Angel Sword.

One way to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.