• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ Terraining / Drawing / Writing Contest = Entering the story! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I've started my entry, don't worry. I'm going to post a WiP sometime this week

EDIT:
212788-albums5632-picture73433.png

Roland

R

Roland

I will upload Jar'Hara's story after my Examinations or when I have more time..
Jar'Hara is the same character on the concept art contest.

Level 19
Sounds awzum! Can't wait to see more from all you guys :)

I found my scanner, and currently trying to get it work on my mother's laptop - my own computer is still broken.. but anyways, this means that I might update my own comic later on :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Keep your panties on Amargaard, was my Birthday yesterday, that's why I'm falling behind :p

Level 19
"Hey Shorty, it's your birthday! We're gonna party like it's your birthday! We're gonna sip bacardi like it's your birthday! And you know we don't give a fuck, 'cause it's your birthday!" -50 Cent

Sorry I'm late congratulating too, hope you will receive the birthday-repzorz I sent you with a package just now!
But take your time! Besides, I'm falling behind too - partly because of laziness, but also because neither my computer nor my damn scanner works >.>

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Thanks Amargaard, Package delivered :). That song quote made my day today :D

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Not really, just those specific lines were really reminiscent

Level 19
Yo! I've long been stuck at one panel of my comic, and wouldn't wanna share my problems because I couldn't show it anyway due to the complications with my computer and scanner, BUT now that deadline sneaks in on us, I decided to upload a WiP taken with the shitty quality of my cellphone camera
I know it can hardly be seen, but hopefully that will change with my final entry :)
174866-albums3368-picture73634.jpg
The thing is, that in the brown square, above the explosion-thingie, I'm going to include the faces of the enemy monster warriors that was partly shown in the first and second panel. However, I'm not sure how their faces would look like.
If miss Bern allows me to, I will make them some kind of human-fly mutants, elite soldiers of Vyrenth's army - if she accepts, I'd of course try provide some additional art for them. So miss, how'd you feel about that? :)

Level 19
So miss.. was that a "Yeah, go ahead make them soldiers of Vyrenth's army" or a "Let me think about it for a while"? :)

What? No way, DS.. although manga is cool, I don't like to draw it myself. I developed my own style, somewhere between cartoonish comic-like and realistic, and I like it that way. Manga is kewl, but don't expect me to make it :b

Roland

R

Roland

This Reminds me of an Creepy Damn art.. [Found it On Google.]

galefire-creature-designs_wretched.jpg

Level 19
YAY! My scanner works!!
I made a concept art WiP for the Elite Soldiers of Vyrenth's army. The idea behind them, is that they were captured humans, who were mutated into monstrous half-insect warriors, who serve as Vyrenth's Elite Guard. Keep in mind that I'm going to use these in my comic, and that I already drew half of their body there, thus I'm a little limited :)
174866-albums3368-picture73677.png
What do you say? Can I include these things in my comic, with the background story, I mentioned above? :)

Level 19
Uhh, with no final entries the day before the deadline (Not even my own!), I have decided to extend this to the fifteenth of September. Show me some activity, ladies and gentlemen! :)

Am'ar Gaardos changed name to Am'ar Kardos by the way ^^

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Thanks for the extension :D Was about to ask if it's possible ^^

Level 19
I don't think we can blame one thing only, but it was in fact many occurring events that killed our group...
vKael leaving, me leaving the way I did, roleplay restarted over and over again, contests ending until now, the beef and general negativity that spread in the group, and yes, the removing of that category, etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.