• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
after being frenzied from blood and transformed into The Alien, i return to the arena.

beware konblade, beware...

Level 13
well...

i (a good trick in AvP actually) aim myself diagonally, and punce up onto a pillar, and then back down at metabee, knocking him over

Level 6
tyreal1.gif

I shall grant you all Holy Powers! Yeah...right...
Tyrael joins the battle

Level 8
SNORE! Yawn! ...
What?!? What happened?!?
Oh yeah, the battle.
I deliver a vicious over the head slam with my spear to Konblade, knocking him down.
I laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 8
I spear kerrigan in the gut (taking a nasty aliend blood acid spray to my face ouch!) and run forward, pinning her to the wall on my spear

"Muahahah! I cannot be defeated!" I roar!

Level 13
the acid eats away the spear like that (snaps)

tough a** aliens eh?

now im going to start clawing psychomagnitaur in a very vicious manner

Level 8
I roll to the side, avoiding the attack, and hurl a handful of sand at the alien's face. Not extremely agile, I land hard in the sand, creating a rising pillar of dust, shielding me from view.

Level 13
well, that doesnt really do anything considering i have no eyes and see with extra sensory organs inside my head...

i climb to the top of the other one and feast on metabee and sopho's flesh that i saved up.

mm-mm good

Status
Not open for further replies.