• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Net VARIETY! enough dota. more variety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
DotA isnt going to die.....even if we kill the creater of the map and the people that host it! im pretty sure more people will host it :roll: and i cant really be bothered remaking End of the World(it killed dota til my comp died :evil: ) :roll:

Level 5
dota has made yet another uprising by taking up about 45% of the custom game list while the other 50% is the other problem. I actively play wc3 under this account, and i have to wait 10 frickin minutes before someone hosts somethin fun, and i cant host! BTW, i h8 anime.

Has any one ever gone on B Net and seen all dota games! Well i have. We need to make way more maps and lower the amount of dota on battle.net!
Stop playing on american servers :D

i think about 50% of people..or more cant host, iv opened my ports, turned of my firewall etc, and still cant even host..meh..
I had problems with hosting also, but after I had messed with my router and firewall enough, I was able to host games...

dota has made yet another uprising by taking up about 45% of the custom game list while the other 50% is the other problem. I actively play wc3 under this account, and i have to wait 10 frickin minutes before someone hosts somethin fun, and i cant host! BTW, i h8 anime.
I agree to every word, we need more good maps!

Level 9
compared to the current amount of people here (68 at time of post) that is quite, quite, QUITE, massively sad and depressing....

Makes me want to go all E/Mo (GW humor) on them... anyway, DotA sucks, but it wont die, trust me.

Level 45
There is no God.
dotafags.jpg

Level 1
Burger_Bling said:
:evil: :shock: Has any one ever gone on B Net and seen all dota games! Well i have. We need to make way more maps and lower the amount of dota on battle.net!

Yeah, why don't you instead of ripping off others you little fuck?

Level 9
i HATE DOTA!!! i HATE it!!!!
thats all there ever is in s.a!!!!
i went into chat and said "dota sux!!!! sum1 host a tt"(tree tag)...

And i got spamed with hate mail and death threats...

(P.S HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.