• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yall please don't kill roleplaying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
To be honest, well, they calling you a ass these days, Rui. You never show up, that makes people

disappointed. And I only would invite trusted people or people I know into RPFL. Can't trust anyone these days...
I never show up where? I do not have to live in front of a computer for a bunch of geeks, so lower down the apple there.
And unless you provide proves of what you say, I'm not believing it... though I need little evidences to do so, after all, I've been in this RP Community for approximately 3 years now.

Level 6
Bosseh that's sad.. I never liked RPFL and it's sad that RP clans never live very long.. And if they do.. Then there is alot of leader-changing or other mess.

Level 34
I give you one small hint: Never let in a guy called Killer_Blades or something like that (he's got a Killer_biades too), and if he's in your clan already and you kick him and he keeps showing up. Frosted shall come and wants you to 'have' a autokicking-K_B bot. Do NOT say yes or else you get this:

-Shamans said yes, designated the bot, Frosted leaves.
- Bot autokicks K_B for like 5 to 10 minutes.
- Frosted comes and says LOCKDOWN
- Bot starts to autokick & ban all clan members, including shamans and chiefs.
- People can't get in, and people who go out get banned.
- Frosted flames that you not kick his friend
- Now this can go few ways:
((= He lets the bot in lockdown FOREVER and that means he clanbusted the clan (clanbusting is clanKILLING)
((= He turns it off and hopes we all showed our lesson.
- Frosted destroyed Clan RPG (RPG-clan or RPing Gamers?) and almost did it
to RPFL.

That's why I'm going to report his sorry little ass so he eventually gets IP & Keybanned! >:C

Level 5
I give you one small hint: Never let in a guy called Killer_Blades or something like that (he's got a Killer_biades too), and if he's in your clan already and you kick him and he keeps showing up. Frosted shall come and wants you to 'have' a autokicking-K_B bot. Do NOT say yes or else you get this:

((= He lets the bot in lockdown FOREVER and that means he clanbusted the clan (clanbusting is clanKILLING)
to RPFL.

That's why I'm going to report his sorry little ass so he eventually gets IP & Keybanned! >:C

Thanks for the tip-off. +Rep

Level 14

to RPFL.

thanks for the tip

Level 14
it is possible lockdown kicks all cheif, shaman, grunt, peon second they enter you only need one bot. Ive done it before so I know (dont have a bot helped a friend and I only do it if they need it serverly so don't think im a noob clan killer)

Level 5
OP's are unbannable.

This would be impossible, unless he had somehow flooded an entire channel with enough bots so that nobody could enter it.

He's right in that this is considered continued harassment and is bannable.

You can, however, very easily program a bot to boot everyone out of a channel who is not on a safelist (my clan bots do this and use the clan list as a safe list). Thus, he just needs to say the trigger phrase once it is designated.

The key is designated. If the bot is never designated it can't be a channel operator, so it can't boot people. Thus, your channel is safe.

Level 34
I was talking about kicking from the channel, not the clans. Lockdown a designated bot in a clanchannel, all members from that clan/channel will be kicked & ban from the channel.

Level 2
When a Shaman or Chieftain is in the channel then he/she cannot be banned but when he/she leaves the channel then its possible.

Level 14
OP's CAN BE BANNED from the CHANNEL if a BOT IS DESIGNATED and uses the LOCKDOWN command but they CANNOT BAN THEM from the CLAN itself.

Level 34
Wanna bet he's a 12 year old kid with no experiences at B.net commands at all?

OP in channel = You can't kick nor ban him.

A guy who is OP in that channel but isn't there since
he's somewhere else = You can ban him.

Level 8
Umm... you can't ban people who are offline, for starters, and I seriously doubt you will have all your shamans on at once - so you just ask the offline shaman to log on.
You can force-designate other people, to get rid of the bot. Just get four people to join in quick succession, so the bot attempts to ban them, locks up, then designate a fifth person and rejoin the channel.
So unless the bot is set to attempt to ban all shamans and chieftains every passing moment, it's not going to work.

Level 5
Umm... you can't ban people who are offline, for starters, and I seriously doubt you will have all your shamans on at once - so you just ask the offline shaman to log on.
You can force-designate other people, to get rid of the bot. Just get four people to join in quick succession, so the bot attempts to ban them, locks up, then designate a fifth person and rejoin the channel.
So unless the bot is set to attempt to ban all shamans and chieftains every passing moment, it's not going to work.

Theoretically the bot could boot Shamans before being designated upon joining by B.net. Of course, this would only work if the bot was on when no one designated was in the channel. Mid-day attacks would be, using Anarki's tactic, impossible. He is correct that you could force the bot out of an OP position (because it doesn't hold official rank in the clan).

Level 8
Wanna bet he's a 12 year old kid with no experiences at B.net commands at all?

OP in channel = You can't kick nor ban him.

A guy who is OP in that channel but isn't there since
he's somewhere else = You can ban him.

I take that offensively, anway what does this have to do with People killing Rps?

Level 23
I guess the major problem is, that some people seem to think that rp's are for nerds, geeks and other of those, wich it isn't, rp's are a good way to express imagination, or how stupid you are (if you only join to ruin it for other people)

Level 1

to RPFL.

Ya know, I only got rid of Clan RPG because I was bored. I did not ever try and kill clan RPFL. And good luck with key banning me, even if you did somehow do that I would use a different key.

If you are designated in a channel you cannot be removed from that channel by other people. You can ban shamans & chieftain if they are not in the channel.

Killer_Blades.

Level 1
The guy who owned the clan didn't even know it was me, A bit of a dumbass really. I guess I just was bored so I did it

Level 1
I was a shaman in the clan, but then I thought I'm leaving, so I left, I'll do it to whatever clan I want

Status
Not open for further replies.