• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bandit Crossbowman

A Bandit with a crossbow...
Attack animation is edited and made using Mdlvis & Magos Model Editor...
Has 'Portrait' animations inserted into it...

Update
26 August 2012 : Remove right shoulder-pad, Edit and re-skin several part of the body.

Keywords:
Human, Bandit, Crossbow
Contents

Bandit Crossbowman (Model)

Reviews
10:05, 17th May 2012 Frankster: The animations are adapted very well, that is out of the question, but the mesh still looks too generic and familiar. Please make the mesh more unique by changing materials and adding stuff. HT: The mesh choice...

M

10:05, 17th May 2012
Frankster:

The animations are adapted very well, that is out of the question, but the mesh still looks too generic and familiar.
Please make the mesh more unique by changing materials and adding stuff.

HT: The mesh choice is not quite the most original, but it is very nicely polished, though the stand animation looks a bit weird, with him holding the crossbow like that.

Level 18
About Animalpower's request on the shield, there's a story behind it...

This model was actually made to carry a shield (pavise in this case) at it's left arm, making it a pavisier (crossbowman/archer with a shield). But after reading up on pavisier and found out that these units deploy their pavise upright in front of them to give them cover during assault (usually a siege), I decided to make TWO version, one being this model (crossbowman) and another to Animalpower (crossbowman with pavise at the left arm) via private message.

NOTE : Animalpower requested me to make a pavisier in the first place, so my bad...