• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Auto cast chain lightning for towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey
i have a problem.
i try to give an chain lightning ability to an tower ( autocast ) it does not work....

also i tried tu give an tower bounce ability and multiple targets but they do not work together anny tipps??

need very very fast help!!:cry::cry::cry:

Level 28
To make a missile bounce you will need to set the Weapon Type of the unit to Missile (Bounce).

It's popssible to give a percent chance to fire a chain lightning.
Copy the chain lightning spell, give it the values you want and add an Editor Suffix to the name so that you can recognize it. Then you copy the Orb of Lightning spell from Special - Items. Remove the Item Ability tag from the spell and change the Data - Effect Abillity to your new chain lightnign skill. Change to percent chances to what ever you feel fits.

Level 8
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attaked
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to YOURTOWER
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Orc Far Seer - Chain Lightning (Position of (Attacked unit))
P.S. The ability is not "autocast", it's a normal ability that cost no mana but it will cast when the tower will attack.
[off-topic]Scuse me if there are some mistake in the trigger I translate it
2For the bounce you need to set Weapon type - bounce, Impact zone[not sure if it's the right name] - area you want and Number of target - Area you want
P.S. Bounce ability do NOTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.