• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chain Lightning and Healing Wave bounces on ally and enemy units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I want to make that ability Chain Lightning bounces on ally units as well as on enemy and that ability Healing Wave bounces on enemy units as well as on ally. "Targets allowed" just allow casting on that unit and when hit, back on usual, Chain Lightning bounces just on enemy and Healing Wave bounces just on ally. How I can make it? Thank You.

Level 12
Depending on what you want it can range from very easy to not that hard. If you want a lightning effect that instantly jumps between targets then it's the easiest, if you want a delay between each jump then it's a bit harder, and hardest is if you want the thing that bounces/jumps between targets to be a projectile.

Anyway, I thought to just search the spell section: Search Results for Query: bounce | HIVE

Either use one that suits your needs directly, or just take a look at how it's done. (You can preview triggers without having to download the maps.)

Status
Not open for further replies.