• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Attack sound problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have downloaded a mech model from hive and replaced rifleman's model to the new one. Now when he's shooting there is no sound :/. What's wrong? How to fix it?

Level 7
You can manually change its attack sound to match what you want.

Yes u can the to do it go to Object editor..select ur unit then go here Combat- Attack 1 - Weapon Sound
And if yor doing a gun sound then u should do Rock Heavy Bash ( or if im really nice i can add specific weapon sounds but u have to give me the map though cuz u might not know how to do so)

Level 4
I know how to change attack sound like heavy rock, light something and all this, but rifleman has no sound there chosen! I have just changed the graphic model of rifleman and nothing else! If there is a way to set this please explain it to me, if someone will do it for me i will not learn anything from this.

Level 4
I mean, if u will do it for me, next time when i will have such a problem i will not be able to fix it myself, and if i would learn it now, i won't have to ask again. is there a tutorial for the custom sounds somewhere? I haven't found anything.

Level 7
There isnt any tutorial about it? Well this is a great time for my Masta to make one lol...My Master who has taught me everything about WE has told me that too... il have to talk to him about it if he wants me to spread the info or just keep it a secret(since he is my masta..U know what i mean?)

Status
Not open for further replies.