• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] "Attack Slam" string

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
That's not the point of my post tho.
I know how to do it with triggers.
I just want to know if there is a way to do it without using triggers, just by changing the animation string for the ability in the object editor :p

In a matter of fact I found out how was the animation called thanks to that editor, but it doesn't tell me the order string I need to use to get it.
I can only get its order id xP

Level 20
Uh, sorry I didnt get what you mean.

I want to make a unit perform the attack animation it has for critical strikes, bash(es), etc upon casting a spell.
What string do I need to write into the animation field, or do I need to trigger it, using the animation id?

You dont need to trigger it, just put a two animation strings inside the animation names field. "attack" follows by "slam" can perform that in bashes or somewhat critical strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.