• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas

Based on frostmourne Arthas model. I made him look like the real Nerz'hul.
Special thanks to Happy Tauren for the new mask skin.
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun.

Keywords:
lich, king, lich king, arthas, frostmourne, frost, sword, skull, death, armour, metal, THW, General, Frank, General Frank, mask, undead, Frankster
Contents

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas (Model)

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas (Model)

Reviews
16:00, 20th Jul 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] Let me do the honor to approve this awesome model. However, I still think you need to fix the wrap on Arthas' left arm.
Level 3
So?Find this map and play it,there is Arthas Nerzhu'l
But i have 1 question WHY UNIT MODELS DOESN'T WORK FOR ME?PLEASE HELP!
Building models are working,but unit.....are not
I didn't messed up .blp with .mdx files,i did all right,but all i get is A SHADOW!Daah!
Like DarKStealtH,he have the same problem!

Level 3
i Don't how people can say your models is bad, after what i mean, is you one of the best on hive i love your models and this too

Level 3
WOW i this model amazes me dont listen to any insults for a few reasons
-Ment to be a hero, heros have glowing weapons
-People that only insult for the fun of it have no life
- AND IT PWNS

Level 17
Level 3
My god... Im really questioning why your all giving good reviews... Yes, good model. But I would never say 5/5. call me RoFlMaN2133. I love the portrait, but the model still could use some work.
Step1) add ice to armor and weapon.
Step2)His helm kinda...wth to me
Step3)fix left arm...please...
Overall,4/5. Mostly for portrait.

Level 3
nah .. i think it's a part of the helmet BUT i dont knw why it is a part of the helmet because its not in the original helm concept included ... maybe he can't create it without that or he won't ... XD

Level 2
rofl

see guys i've seen a customized wow lich king that takes like some kb more so if i were you guys id instead take that one look at wowinwc3.forumcircle.com:thumbs_up:

Level 1
im having trouble on the importing model tutorial do you have like a movie tutorial maybe a link you can give me? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
I'm sorry.. This might be the first and last time I say this.
"I don't personally like this model."
I'm starting to hate myself now.. But it's my opinion and I'm entitled to say it.
It's bulky, almost like a pudgy Ner'Zhul. He looks very unlike what the merged form looks like in most Blizzard artwork, cinematics and even WoW. It's nice as a model, I guess, but I personally don't think too much of it. 3/5 Useful

If anyone gets angry at me or flames this post, I will be extremely pissed off. Please refrain from that. We all have our rights.