• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Campaign - Undead

Arthas Campaign - Undead
Created by [The]Blood_Head - Sagi5533

Map Info:

After Arthas and Jaina had assulted Zul'Farrak, Arthas was crowned the new king of the survivors of Lordaeron. As Lordaeron's fate remains unknown some major forces will be invloved in Azeroth's new destiny.

Features:

- This is a sequel for Arthas Campaign - Humans.
- For each chapter there's special Difficulty system.
- The Campaign is not editable.

Campaigns Progress:

Arthas Campaign - Humans
Arthas Campaign - Undead
Arthas Campaign - Orc
Arthas Campaign - Curse of the Worgen
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????

Characters and Screen Shots:

Bloody The Seeker:
After betraying Humanity by delivering the book of Medivh right into the Scourge's hands, Bloody has joined the ranks of the Scourge as the first Demon Knight. Bloody will have a major role in this campaign and some secrets of his past will be reveled.

full

Lord Uther:
While his fate unkown, Lord Uther was ambushed by Bloody and Kel'Thuzad.
Lord Uther will have also a major role in this campaign..

full

Kel'Thuzad:
Kel'Thuzad is the founder of the cult of the dammned and one of the principal agents of the lich king, responsible for the spreading of the plague of undeath across Lordaeron. Originally a Human Mage of the Kirin Tor, Kel'Thuzad was stayed under the influence of the Lich King. After bringing the plague to Lordaeron under the pretense of being under the orders of Mal'Ganis he was slain by King Arthas, and later ressurected as a lich by Mal'Ganis.

full

Mal'Ganis:
As Arthas and Jaina were investigating rumors of plague, they were attacked again and again by the forces of the Scourge posing as the personal army of the dreadlord Mal'Ganis. Mal'Ganis rised an powerful zombies army at Stratholme and failed to lure Arthas into slaying his own citizens. Mal'Ganis then went to Silvermoon and resurrected Kel'Thuzad after a short and quick merciless Slaughter of the Elves..

full

Tichondrius :
Tichondrius is the leader of the Nathrazim of the Burning Legion, under the command of Kil'Jaden.
in this timeline Tichondirus will be playable by the players with new demonic powers.. He will have to face major decisions through this timeline.

full

Prologue: Fate of the Scourge:

Chapter One: The Demon Lord:

Chapter Two: New Force in Lordaeron:

Chapter Three: Return of the Burning Legion:

Chapter Four Interlude: Lone Wolf:

Chapter Four: Forgotten Shores:

Chapter Five: Twitchy Living:

Chapter Six: Frostmourne Hungers:

Chapter Seven Interlude: Arthas, My Son:

Chapter Seven: Storm In Arathi:

Chapter Eight: Fallen Lord:

Bouns Chapter: What's Next?:

Difficulty Choose for each chapter:

Change Log:

Added:
Cheats for now are enabled
Difficult system on every chapter
The Campaign is not editable

Credits:

Special Thanks:

Gottfried - consulter for Lore

Testers:
Verb8im
Yuefang
CY The UnGodly

Models/Skins/Icons:
New Graveyard - by MasterHaosis
Bishop Hero - by HerrDave
Scarlet Buildings - by NilasAran_39 & Elrat
BTNDeathCurse - by BLazeKraze
Cannons - by paulH
Scarlet Archer - by Agugrom, Sexylycan
Scarlet Crusade Paladin - by SpoofyMcPackerson
Scarlet DOC Footman - by John_Drake, Blizzard Entertainment, Peacegetter
WestfallChurch - AnimE, Rem
Frontier Tower Lordaeron - by NilasAran_39
Pack 'Possession Stone's Mouth "v.1.4 - by NilasAran_39 , the Storm the Shadow, Elrat , WebSteR
Brewer - by IrokeZ
Altar of the Dwarf - By Pins
Castle - By Mr. Bob
ChertogSlavi - Mr. Bob
House Simplest - By eubz
Norse Stronghold - By Mr. Bob
quarters - by Mastro, Rem
Towers - by uGre
Academy Kurdai - Keth
Ogre Worker - by Dron
DwarfArchMage - By Sellenisko
Dwarven Hero - By Direfury
Dwarf Rifleman - by Direfury
Dwarven Workers - By Vermillion Edict
Dwarven Guardsman - By Vermillion Edict
Dwarven warrior - By Frankster
Elementalist - By Vermillion Edict
RagnarosMinion - By Sin'dorei300
Plated Footman - by HappyTauren
Hanged Man -
RoyalFootman - by HateCrew
BE LightWarrior - by DeathBringer
Stormwind Vanguard - Submitted by takakenji
Villager Grandma - by Foxxjuh
Human Paladins - by Direfury
Hero Wild Dwarf Berserker - by Kael Theron
Galen Trollbane -by CloudWolf
Guard_Armor_Stromgarde - by paladinjst
HeroRogue - by Sorvaltis
Stromgarde Footman - by takakenji
Footman Javelineer - by Eagle XI
Tree_Flowering - by eubz
Pine Trees - by Fingolfin
Sargeras - By Vaanel

Edited by me:
GrommashHellscream - by Tauer, skin edited by Sagi5533
KingArthas - by Sagi5533
ScarletBanner - by Sagi5533
StrmogardeBanner - by Sagi5533
RockingKingArthas - by Sagi5533
Sound Voices of Brox
Campaign's Menu
Preview map - Photoshoped by me, with Blizzard's Arthas Photo and Ghostrider

Music:
From WoW Expansions
Nightwish
Two Steps From Hell
Dream Evil

Tech-Trees:
Zombies Race - Chapter 7 - CY The UnGodly

Preview map Picture:
GhostRider/Blizzard

Author's notes:

This Campaign has a sequel: Arthas Campaignn - Orc. I want to add also 2P Campaign for it, but I guess I'll foucs on it later. If you have any ideas/offers/willing to help in thee campaign leave a comment/private me :)

Contents

Arthas Campaign - Undead (Campaign)

Level 1
Man so far it ones of best custome camping what i play (i played almost every camping on hiveworshop)
but still you wanna make all of the camping what you put on list ?
I enjoy both camping
sorry for grammer mistakes english is not my birth language

Level 15
Man so far it ones of best custome camping what i play (i played almost every camping on hiveworshop)
but still you wanna make all of the camping what you put on list ?
I enjoy both camping
sorry for grammer mistakes english is not my birth language

Thanks for your support, I'd like to go on with the list. some of them might change but I'm planning on making most of them. :)

Man... how many campaigns or better written sequels are you going to do?:eek:

Anyway, is it finished? If there are no more chapters to be added, I'll probably play it sometime soon.

The Undead Campaign is finished, Now I'll probably wait for approval from one of the maps reviewers.
As I've mentioned above there will be probably more campaigns, This campaign was ready long time ago but I had some small issues and I'm also having a lot of problems entering Hiveworkshop after the last bug sometimes Google Chrome just writes when I try to enter Error Err_Coneection_timeout or something like that >< need to solve it..

P.S can't wait to see what you guys think about the Undead campaign! :)

Level 9
I've just finished the undead campaign
and I'm overwhelmed with emotions lol
well written script and liked the models for the ogres,scarlet crusade,Mal'Ganis' Undead,Syndicate everything
and loved how you used the maps from the original warcraft human campaign for your story it was a great idea
I haven't encountered any bugs, I played it all day and checked everything in case of bugs but didn't find a thing
Also the hero models for Bolvar,Falstad,Arthas,Uther and Bloody were phenomenal!
oh just a thought, on the bonus\credit chapter the model for Broxigar would be more suited from Grom
considering that is it's his form after all and if you do choose it for grom make taller or bigger
it looked small and short
if you plan to get Brox in the orc campaign, try finding a suitable model for him - if you could find a model just like his that would be great-
overall I give this campaign 5\5 for everything
Good Job!

Level 15
SPOILER ALERT!

I've just finished the undead campaign
and I'm overwhelmed with emotions lol
well written script and liked the models for the ogres,scarlet crusade,Mal'Ganis' Undead,Syndicate everything
and loved how you used the maps from the original warcraft human campaign for your story it was a great idea
I haven't encountered any bugs, I played it all day and checked everything in case of bugs but didn't find a thing
Also the hero models for Bolvar,Falstad,Arthas,Uther and Bloody were phenomenal!
oh just a thought, on the bonus\credit chapter the model for Broxigar would be more suited from Grom
considering that is it's his form after all and if you do choose it for grom make taller or bigger
it looked small and short
if you plan to get Brox in the orc campaign, try finding a suitable model for him - if you could find a model just like his that would be great-
overall I give this campaign 5\5 for everything
Good Job!

Wow, Thank you! :D I've been working hard on this campaign, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
But hm for Brox Model I think it's perfect since I added him roots on his hands and his necklace just like in the Lore.

oh for the members here
please give him your vote and thoughts

I'm also open for ideas for the Orc Campaign.

Level 9
I just remembered one thing that annoyed me
in.the interlude where Arthas remembers what his father told him
his voice sound keeps going up and down and sometimes stops during or before he finishes the sentence
but I like the way how you implemented it into the story

Level 1
If may i ask i finish last chapter on hard to see that bonus cutscena anyway on nether are you trying to say that on end of this we gonna fight Dark Titan Sargeras or his avatar that could be interesting since Sargeras can one shoot planet

Level 15
What do you have in plan for the orc campaign?
And who will.be the characters featured on it?

I'm not going to reveal anything in this thread, I'm just here to hear your ideas :)

I just remembered one thing that annoyed me
in.the interlude where Arthas remembers what his father told him
his voice sound keeps going up and down and sometimes stops during or before he finishes the sentence
but I like the way how you implemented it into the story

too much spoilers :p
anyways yeah, I took Terenas's voice from Wrath of the Lich King and I didn't want the players to hear the background music except what Terenas said so that's the best I could do. I'm glad you liked the idea :D

If may i ask i finish last chapter on hard to see that bonus cutscena anyway on nether are you trying to say that on end of this we gonna fight Dark Titan Sargeras or his avatar that could be interesting since Sargeras can one shoot planet

Dunno I love letting players assume what might happen, it also gives me more ideas ;)

Level 9
If Thrall somehow stayed alive after his encounter with Arthas & Jaina it'll be good
but letting Grom take his place is a good idea, I say let Eitrigg,Saurfang,Drek'Thar and Brox be included in the campaign also Vol'jin or Rok'han
let it start with Grom gathering his people and rescue survivors from the Burning Legion invasion then plan what to do next
and ally the Horde with the Alliance against the Legion for better chance of survival
if you want to relate it to lore a bit
during the Warsong escape from Ashenvale, they'll encounter Cenarius but instead of killing him, Grom helps him

Level 1
Alright i know that i made so many question but maybe you will get some idea fro this. You got plan for Sunstrider dynasty i mean Kael'thas or Anasterian. Ye fine i know Anasterian was killed in defend of Quel'Thalas by Arthas (in origina story)but you could find some use of since Sylvanas survival (atleast in human camping)

Last edited:
Level 15
If Thrall somehow stayed alive after his encounter with Arthas & Jaina it'll be good
but letting Grom take his place is a good idea, I say let Eitrigg,Saurfang,Drek'Thar and Brox be included in the campaign also Vol'jin or Rok'han
let it start with Grom gathering his people and rescue survivors from the Burning Legion invasion then plan what to do next
and ally the Horde with the Alliance against the Legion for better chance of survival
if you want to relate it to lore a bit
during the Warsong escape from Ashenvale, they'll encounter Cenarius but instead of killing him, Grom helps him

Grom is an option for the next warchief but unfourtantly after the death of thrall I highly doubt he will even consider allying the alliance.. Not sure how to fit thr alliance allying the horde if he will be the next warchief. As for cenarius Thats a posibility.

Alright i know that i made so many question but maybe you will get some idea fro this. You got plan for Sunstrider dynasty i mean Kael'thas or Anasterian. Ye fine i know Anasterian was killed in defend of Quel'Thalas by Arthas (in origina story)but you could find some use of since Sylvanas survival (atleast in human camping)

First thats ok you can ask as much as you would like,Im having a problem with hiveworkshop lately after the last bug on the site my pc wont let me in hive no matter what I do sometimes.. Anyways about the sunstiders fate and sylvanas I left it as an open hole but Im deffinitly going to make one of the campaigns about them (As mentioned in the campaigns sequels). However i still need to think about it.

I completely forgot about them
they have to be mentioned in the campaigns

Yup they will be.

Level 8
Hi, dear member(s)! I played this campaign Undead and with the Human too. Interesting facts marked with purple, while theories with orange.

Well, I can tell, that the gameplay is awesome.
5/5 for gameplay.
4/5 for plot, somewhere it was funny, you seemed to use cheap-action and comedy movie tropes, but overall it was a correct high-fantasy.
Here is the long plot and gameplay combined review:
Prologue: Bloody is a smug to Uther. Here we can see, the introduction of Bloody. Kel'Thuzad tell Tichondrius and MG that the Lich King has a change of plans.

- 1st map:
Here we can see, the map of Alterac with the last remnants of Blackrock Clan. I had some fun time with this map. I just defeat the red base with my forces. Nothing extra
it seems: I saw both original campaign and Sagi's Undead that the majority of the remaining eastern orcs had a massive force with a demon gate, they can also tame dragons). Why they not went away with Thrall? For religious reasons? They are massive zealots, if they chose to remain. They might left the land (they needed, but they remained), because in the burned East they signed their dead treaty. Jubei'Thos is a wrong and cheap leader. Here Kel'Thuzad just request an audience with the big demon daddy, Archimonde. He get some order to the lich, which he will carry on.

2nd map:

The first arc it seems the Dalaran Siege chapter. As far as I can remember, this was the map with Mal'Ganis. Here I converted with 100 peasant with relative ease. Mal'Ganis have some useful ability: Nether Walk and Doom for example. The Doom Guard will keep the Scarlet at bay, while I convert the folk. At the north, I found an useful track (no spoiler).
Mal'Ganis's speech at the map end are quite dizzy. Nothing discovered about his motivations, he just wanted to left the Scourge with no reason. In Human Campaign we can saw, that he is a skilled leader with success behind him. Why he want to left (Answer needed to why not presented these reasons in the dialogues)? :O

3RD Map:
Here the gameplay was awesome, the terrain are substandard. It was the original map's error maybe... but Dalaran look like ugly. :(
I builded a lot of towers here, the Spirit Towers with many-many patrolling units are great combination. The mages's forces are not able to defeat me. However it is surely needed to set in 30 minutes? :O
Conjurus Rex or someone... is a great survivor. You can change their names to some unique instead of random. I saw Rex's name in three different maps. :D (Not a big deal)
Here the Archimonde arrived and ordered things... nothing great happened. Why a mage stay in an island? Did he went to isolation?

4TH MAP:
This is a common hack and slash map too... Bloody has some cool abilities. Like Demonic Stabs(?) or his aura (at level 3) makes him a powerful unit. Uther's mount ability is welcomed. The dwarves are hard enemies even at easy difficulty.

We can see the Green Dragons to appear. Good twist... I can not expect them to arrive. It seems one typical fantasy cliché (Random ignorance) is pushed away, because if the dragons would not arrive, that makes them unfit to their reputation. Will Alexstraza or someone will attack the Scourge in the North? The ending with the dwarf is quite cheap-action-mafia style, but ok... Bloody seems like a low-cunning smug with many-many ego. He just smack Uther with words. Uther also a comic-relief here... :) his words: I laik' cat' thoz' maggots is laughable. Did it was a reference to Rowan the Wise, where Uther gets mad? In this map, we can receive tracks to the artifact... :)

5th MAP:
In the shores, we can receive more dwarf and dragon kill. In here we can meet the Dragon Garden Keeper, Nishera. He and Muradin are interesting. I completed this map easily. If you reach Nishera's base, you have to clear it to win.

6th map: Here the gameplay was two-sided. With Bloody in Froustmourne search and base protecting. The fight with Muradin are MK-esque or I don't know... however the recount was an unique idea. His lines are good (I also saw them revealed in an Abelhawk's video). Bloody receives cool abilities with his reform: Killing death nova, frost nova and passive blood nova... which hurts enemies, when he was attacked by someone. Nishera was a decent enemy.

7th map (Interlude)
Supposed to beautiful. One dialog are make this silly a bit and cheap-action movie like... "Out of my way" (Nobody in his way). If you may make an update, please change it: Leave me alone, now!
Terenas's speech are muted for a slight moment and made a weird background noise. :O Possibly PC error or not...

8th map:
Storm in Arathi
This was quite hard map. I barely able to defeat the ogres and the bandits. They are way too strong. :O The human scene is fair.
The begin theme song is awesome, one of the great moments in this map.

9th map:
Fallen Lord
The best map of the whole campaign. I played this hard to see the bonus chapter. Bloody and few his of undead men are able to kill the Scarlet Crusade.
Even it is blizzlike to ally against the player, the Scarlet and Mal'Ganis should fight with eachother, or I missed something? (I do not think this) In the end, the woman do not look like old, just a lady who had a water sign in her head. :( Here the lines are cheap and silly (dialogue lines). PLOT HOLE 1. Why Bloody cared with the seemingly unknown woman? He killed hundreds of druids and dwarves for example. This is unreal and a cheap action movie, where the writers want to show, that the cared one is important. It blatantly used too much in Arrow or other "action" movies.

Bonus:
It was supposed to funny. But look like substandard. Sargeras was cool and his cast look like, that he was dancing. Broxigar's sound... I do not know exactly.

Overall:
Music 5/5 (Fitting and fair themes everywhere)
Plot 4/5 (Fair, with some comic-relief and some b-rated action movie cliché)
Gameplay 5/5 (suprising)
Misc 2,5/5 (Some triggers are wrong, terrain somewhere is substandard)
FINAL: 4/5

Level 9
I can't remember if I mentioned this in my tester notes, but Storm in Arathi is really hard, and I'm playing on easy. Those spawns are insane! I would suggest spreading them out more, make them less powerful, or not put so many units in at a spawn. At this point I'm having to cheat just to get to the Syndicate Castle to stop their attacks.

EDIT: Or at least give me a strategy to beat it :D

EDIT 2: I think I figured out what happened. The Syndicate forces don't go to the ogre's base as they should, but instead they bunch up in the castle, therefore having dozens of guys to try and kill.

Also, start of Chapter 8, I noticed that Kel'Thuzad's ability buttons are switched up. Death and Decay is in the first slot, when it should be in the 4th slot

Last edited:
Level 15
Hi, dear member(s)! I played this campaign Undead and with the Human too. Interesting facts marked with purple, while theories with orange.

Well, I can tell, that the gameplay is awesome.
5/5 for gameplay.
4/5 for plot, somewhere it was funny, you seemed to use cheap-action and comedy movie tropes, but overall it was a correct high-fantasy.
Here is the long plot and gameplay combined review:
Prologue: Bloody is a smug to Uther. Here we can see, the introduction of Bloody. Kel'Thuzad tell Tichondrius and MG that the Lich King has a change of plans.

- 1st map:
Here we can see, the map of Alterac with the last remnants of Blackrock Clan. I had some fun time with this map. I just defeat the red base with my forces. Nothing extra
it seems: I saw both original campaign and Sagi's Undead that the majority of the remaining eastern orcs had a massive force with a demon gate, they can also tame dragons). Why they not went away with Thrall? For religious reasons? They are massive zealots, if they chose to remain. They might left the land (they needed, but they remained), because in the burned East they signed their dead treaty. Jubei'Thos is a wrong and cheap leader. Here Kel'Thuzad just request an audience with the big demon daddy, Archimonde. He get some order to the lich, which he will carry on.

2nd map:

The first arc it seems the Dalaran Siege chapter. As far as I can remember, this was the map with Mal'Ganis. Here I converted with 100 peasant with relative ease. Mal'Ganis have some useful ability: Nether Walk and Doom for example. The Doom Guard will keep the Scarlet at bay, while I convert the folk. At the north, I found an useful track (no spoiler).
Mal'Ganis's speech at the map end are quite dizzy. Nothing discovered about his motivations, he just wanted to left the Scourge with no reason. In Human Campaign we can saw, that he is a skilled leader with success behind him. Why he want to left (Answer needed to why not presented these reasons in the dialogues)? :O

3RD Map:
Here the gameplay was awesome, the terrain are substandard. It was the original map's error maybe... but Dalaran look like ugly. :(
I builded a lot of towers here, the Spirit Towers with many-many patrolling units are great combination. The mages's forces are not able to defeat me. However it is surely needed to set in 30 minutes? :O
Conjurus Rex or someone... is a great survivor. You can change their names to some unique instead of random. I saw Rex's name in three different maps. :D (Not a big deal)
Here the Archimonde arrived and ordered things... nothing great happened. Why a mage stay in an island? Did he went to isolation?

4TH MAP:
This is a common hack and slash map too... Bloody has some cool abilities. Like Demonic Stabs(?) or his aura (at level 3) makes him a powerful unit. Uther's mount ability is welcomed. The dwarves are hard enemies even at easy difficulty.

We can see the Green Dragons to appear. Good twist... I can not expect them to arrive. It seems one typical fantasy cliché (Random ignorance) is pushed away, because if the dragons would not arrive, that makes them unfit to their reputation. Will Alexstraza or someone will attack the Scourge in the North? The ending with the dwarf is quite cheap-action-mafia style, but ok... Bloody seems like a low-cunning smug with many-many ego. He just smack Uther with words. Uther also a comic-relief here... :) his words: I laik' cat' thoz' maggots is laughable. Did it was a reference to Rowan the Wise, where Uther gets mad? In this map, we can receive tracks to the artifact... :)

5th MAP:
In the shores, we can receive more dwarf and dragon kill. In here we can meet the Dragon Garden Keeper, Nishera. He and Muradin are interesting. I completed this map easily. If you reach Nishera's base, you have to clear it to win.

6th map: Here the gameplay was two-sided. With Bloody in Froustmourne search and base protecting. The fight with Muradin are MK-esque or I don't know... however the recount was an unique idea. His lines are good (I also saw them revealed in an Abelhawk's video). Bloody receives cool abilities with his reform: Killing death nova, frost nova and passive blood nova... which hurts enemies, when he was attacked by someone. Nishera was a decent enemy.

7th map (Interlude)
Supposed to beautiful. One dialog are make this silly a bit and cheap-action movie like... "Out of my way" (Nobody in his way). If you may make an update, please change it: Leave me alone, now!
Terenas's speech are muted for a slight moment and made a weird background noise. :O Possibly PC error or not...

8th map:
Storm in Arathi
This was quite hard map. I barely able to defeat the ogres and the bandits. They are way too strong. :O The human scene is fair.
The begin theme song is awesome, one of the great moments in this map.

9th map:
Fallen Lord
The best map of the whole campaign. I played this hard to see the bonus chapter. Bloody and few his of undead men are able to kill the Scarlet Crusade.
Even it is blizzlike to ally against the player, the Scarlet and Mal'Ganis should fight with eachother, or I missed something? (I do not think this) In the end, the woman do not look like old, just a lady who had a water sign in her head. :( Here the lines are cheap and silly (dialogue lines). PLOT HOLE 1. Why Bloody cared with the seemingly unknown woman? He killed hundreds of druids and dwarves for example. This is unreal and a cheap action movie, where the writers want to show, that the cared one is important. It blatantly used too much in Arrow or other "action" movies.

Bonus:
It was supposed to funny. But look like substandard. Sargeras was cool and his cast look like, that he was dancing. Broxigar's sound... I do not know exactly.

Overall:
Music 5/5 (Fitting and fair themes everywhere)
Plot 4/5 (Fair, with some comic-relief and some b-rated action movie cliché)
Gameplay 5/5 (suprising)
Misc 2,5/5 (Some triggers are wrong, terrain somewhere is substandard)
FINAL: 4/5

First thank you for your help with the lore, I'm glad you liked the result! :D
But just for the record:
Chapter 1 and 3 belong to the original Undead Campaign, I didn't touch the terrian there at all therefore it's not mine and I think it shouldn't be rated.
Why the Archmage was in that island? dunno, Ask blizzard because I didn't put him there :)

Anyways your review is great! and just to answer one of your questions: that woman in the end was his mother. (We can assume that Mal'Ganis knew it and was hoping to piss off bloody). Why did Mal'Ganis betray the Scourge? Just like any vilian, for power.
After turning the citizens of Stratholme into mindless zombies it's possible to say his hunger and will to gain the most powerful zombies army was so strong he was willing to betray his brothers and demon masters.

Anyways now waiting for approval of the Undead Campaign and I will start working on the Orc Campaign.
Just to let you know, there are no holes in the plots. You must remember there will be sequel campaigns.

I can't remember if I mentioned this in my tester notes, but Storm in Arathi is really hard, and I'm playing on easy. Those spawns are insane! I would suggest spreading them out more, make them less powerful, or not put so many units in at a spawn. At this point I'm having to cheat just to get to the Syndicate Castle to stop their attacks.

EDIT: Or at least give me a strategy to beat it :D

EDIT 2: I think I figured out what happened. The Syndicate forces don't go to the ogre's base as they should, but instead they bunch up in the castle, therefore having dozens of guys to try and kill.

Also, start of Chapter 8, I noticed that Kel'Thuzad's ability buttons are switched up. Death and Decay is in the first slot, when it should be in the 4th slot

Well about Storm In Arathi, You didn't get the version with the custom zombies race. It's much more easy now. :)
Not sure about Kel'Thuzad's ability's buttons but I will check it out. Anyways they still have the same bind keys.

Level 9
Actually, I just downloaded this version, and that was the one I played, so I played through with the custom race.

EDIT: Why do you need to wait for approval of the Undead campaign before you start the Orc Campaign? Just curious

Level 15
Actually, I just downloaded this version, and that was the one I played, so I played through with the custom race.

EDIT: Why do you need to wait for approval of the Undead campaign before you start the Orc Campaign? Just curious

You didn't play this version of Custom Zombies Race, CY The UnGodly added it only After You gave me your reviews back.
There were no death knights, or Mal'Ganis's new Forsakens style structures.

Why I'm waiting?
I Want to be sure it gets successful like the Humans campaign +-
and I still need to think about the lore for each chapter so no point to start till I figure it out.

Level 9
Yeah, I gave you the review on the test version, but then I downloaded the released version just to play it and experience it. Like, I downloaded it 3 or so days ago. I liked the new buildings for the zombie race and the new units. Other than Kel'Thuzad's ability buttons, and the Syndicate's bunching up in the Townhall/Barracks, I didn't really notice any bugs.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I liked the first campaign more. It had better gameplay, more varied. This one had some few levels with interesting ideas but mostly their concept was similar.

chap1:

-camera did not reset (at least fully; I suggest using reset camera over 0 seconds) after the intro cinematic scene
-Rain of Chaos replenishes faster than the life span of the Infernal ends; also Inferno costs 150 mana (from what I remember) and it only spawns one unit
-not all of the orcs (for instance the blue) attack
-you could change the Demolisher to Catapult (at least the model)
-"orcs are weak". Of course they are, they are so few now that there were two human-orc wars to dwindle their numbers
-well, this level is basically the same thing as in RoC; at least The Culling of Stratholme had major differences

chap2:

-Scarlet Archers don't have a portrait
-shouldn't city buildings contain villagers/units?
-you could make Mal'Ganis an agility hero or something to differentiate him further from other drealords
-I guess other villagers should be frightened by their kin becoming zombies and run or try to defend themselves? They don't even care if Mal'Ganis or a Doom Guard gets near them; they could at least run into their houses; I understand the villages are supposed to be taken by surprise but there has to be terror; Villagers don't even move (no wander ability)
-it's a good thing War Stomp doesn't hurt villagers
-suggestion: change/edit the colour of the three spells that look exactly the same (Sleep, Soul Preservation and Dark Conversion)
-but wait, shouldn't these people first have to eat/get the plague for them to be transformed? Or did they?
-might as well not make that animation with the zombies getting up as they first have to get down; looks like they're doing a pushup
-"don't let too many villagers die" doesn't really cut it since they're not considered enemy and aren't affected by player spells
-Soul Preservation's range is over 1000 I think
-Mal'Ganis levels up but no more spells to choose
-rarely do zombies escape the control of the dreadlord
-do those Scarlet Crusade buildings contain anything?
-I doubt zombies are spoken to

chap3:
-Skeletal Mastery's icon looks exactly like the for Skeletal Sorcerer or the other way around
-another copy of a level...

chap4:
-didn't they know the Lich King was in Northrend?
-Animate Dead and Summon Minions have the same icon; Death Grip's icon is the same with Doom; Frozen Aura's icon=Frozen Breath
-hey, I've seen the Death Knight unit quite the same in another custom campaign from a different user called The Curse of the Forsaken
-don't get the difference of Uther's mount ability; the only thing I see that changes is the movement speed
-what the heck is a Dog doing here?
-couldn't they just raise the dead before the undead enemy were annihilated :D?
-well, two heroes on strength
-hmm... it seems some bandits got here past all the horrors somehow
-Death Knight has the same soundset as Mal'Ganis, Skeletal Sorcerer as the Shade
-it's interesting that Uther kept his hammer
-he didn't even give the dwarf time to actually feel he was being let go
-green dragons? Why?
-how do the dragons know where are my troops every time :D? They don't seem to know nothing about the base that by the way it's not moving. Maybe they have movement sensors
-Murlocs in Northrend? Hmm...
-the dragons aren't fighting the dwarves
-no Avatar? I mean Life Drain on a Mountain King is win
-is it really necessary to destroy every farm and buildings that don't produce any unit?

chap5:
-had to put Uther's spells again...
-what's the use of Summon Charger if he can mount without the need of a horse nearby?
-the yellow base can be destroyed before building a base :D
-the player can build a base first in the north where the mine with undead is :D
-the nelven base can also be destroyed without its AI starting if the blue base is left alone
-Nishera doesn't have a hero glow
-Demonic Stabs gets the hero out of Entangling Roots
-what's this with unmounting Uther before the level ends?

chap6:
-another almost copy of a RoC level; really... this isn't original; the previous campaign did way better on map design
-Uther suddenly disappeared...
-units can get to Bloody; don't know if intended or not
-"how did they get through the Way Gate?" Well, smart aleck, they were the ones protecting it in the first place...
-is Demonic Stabs supposed to work on aerial units?
-could switch places of the Skeletar Sorceror Adept Training with Skeletal Mastery
-...how did Muradin get to Frostmourne when Bloody and co. got through his base and went on!?
-traitor!? Wha..
-Hellspawn is basically Doom...
-Mask of Death+Frostmourne; don't know if they stack or not
-shouldn't the elven base start to attack after Bloody gets back with the sword?
-whaaa... Uther wasn't killed!? I don't understand anything anymore

chap7:
-so, I guess either Archimonde decided to let Mal'Ganis work alone or something; anyways, if Mal'Ganis thinks he can do something agains the legion, he is totally insane
-there's another Demonic Rune... on the road to the east (starting point I guess); it can't be put down...
-Advanced Unholy Armour looks like Corrupted Shield
-Flesh Golem's soundset is that of the Abomination
-well, the Abomination has Cannibalize but Flesh Golem has Disease Cloud; I mean, it kind of makes the Abomination useless
-Corrupted Shield is named Burning Shield in the inventory; what kind of shield is this that doesn't even give any points to armour?
-the Undying can raise the Greater Zombie from a dead Greater Zombie
-so, how did the Ogres succeed to build their base inside the walls of the human fortress?
-Flesh Golems get through the bridge :D
-this map is too big to only have one optional quest that's pretty much something needed: taking a secondary gold mine...
-again... destroy all Farms...

chap8:

-why was Mask of Death taken out of the inventory so that Frostmourne would take its slot?
-Kel'thuzad's spells switched places; Death and Decay was the first spell...
-now, two Frost Nova spells...
-Bloody's range changed to melee from 200 after taking the sword
-woah there. Even demons are on Mal'Ganis' side? Anyways, it's really not the best time for a revolt since Archimonde is still alive
-please, music through its channel, not the one that plays all other sounds
-hints are written with light blue colour but in the first levels they were with the usual green
-for some reason Zombies can't be Cannibalized
-Hellspawn can be cast before the demon's time is up
-hmm... the optional quest is barely optional; I mean Scarlet Crusade troops are all over the place even in the way; also, no reward
-Bloody almost doesn't get a scratch because of that life steal fighting Mal'Ganis
-well, Mal'Ganis didn't even try to use the woman to his advantage; how did he know of Bloody's mom, no idea; why was she still alive? No idea
-just got me to the main menu after finishing this level

3/5. Next time, less to none copycat levels.

Level 8
They don't even care if Mal'Ganis or a Doom Guard gets near them; they could at least run into their houses; I understand the villages are supposedto be taken by surprise but there has to be terror; Villagers don't even move (no wander ability)
I forgot this. :D
However master trigger skills needed to make it well.

he didn't even give the dwarf time to actually feel he was being let go
Do not take this serious, please. This is an action movie trope, where the villain (now subverted to Bloody) wants to show himself as ultra tough to his men and playing with the victim.

Level 15
I liked the first campaign more. It had better gameplay, more varied. This one had some few levels with interesting ideas but mostly their concept was similar.

chap1:

-camera did not reset (at least fully; I suggest using reset camera over 0 seconds) after the intro cinematic scene
-Rain of Chaos replenishes faster than the life span of the Infernal ends; also Inferno costs 150 mana (from what I remember) and it only spawns one unit
-not all of the orcs (for instance the blue) attack
-you could change the Demolisher to Catapult (at least the model)
-"orcs are weak". Of course they are, they are so few now that there were two human-orc wars to dwindle their numbers
-well, this level is basically the same thing as in RoC; at least The Culling of Stratholme had major differences

chap2:

-Scarlet Archers don't have a portrait
-shouldn't city buildings contain villagers/units?
-you could make Mal'Ganis an agility hero or something to differentiate him further from other drealords
-I guess other villagers should be frightened by their kin becoming zombies and run or try to defend themselves? They don't even care if Mal'Ganis or a Doom Guard gets near them; they could at least run into their houses; I understand the villages are supposed to be taken by surprise but there has to be terror; Villagers don't even move (no wander ability)
-it's a good thing War Stomp doesn't hurt villagers
-suggestion: change/edit the colour of the three spells that look exactly the same (Sleep, Soul Preservation and Dark Conversion)
-but wait, shouldn't these people first have to eat/get the plague for them to be transformed? Or did they?
-might as well not make that animation with the zombies getting up as they first have to get down; looks like they're doing a pushup
-"don't let too many villagers die" doesn't really cut it since they're not considered enemy and aren't affected by player spells
-Soul Preservation's range is over 1000 I think
-Mal'Ganis levels up but no more spells to choose
-rarely do zombies escape the control of the dreadlord
-do those Scarlet Crusade buildings contain anything?
-I doubt zombies are spoken to

chap3:
-Skeletal Mastery's icon looks exactly like the for Skeletal Sorcerer or the other way around
-another copy of a level...

chap4:
-didn't they know the Lich King was in Northrend?
-Animate Dead and Summon Minions have the same icon; Death Grip's icon is the same with Doom; Frozen Aura's icon=Frozen Breath
-hey, I've seen the Death Knight unit quite the same in another custom campaign from a different user called The Curse of the Forsaken
-don't get the difference of Uther's mount ability; the only thing I see that changes is the movement speed
-what the heck is a Dog doing here?
-couldn't they just raise the dead before the undead enemy were annihilated :D?
-well, two heroes on strength
-hmm... it seems some bandits got here past all the horrors somehow
-Death Knight has the same soundset as Mal'Ganis, Skeletal Sorcerer as the Shade
-it's interesting that Uther kept his hammer
-he didn't even give the dwarf time to actually feel he was being let go
-green dragons? Why?
-how do the dragons know where are my troops every time :D? They don't seem to know nothing about the base that by the way it's not moving. Maybe they have movement sensors
-Murlocs in Northrend? Hmm...
-the dragons aren't fighting the dwarves
-no Avatar? I mean Life Drain on a Mountain King is win
-is it really necessary to destroy every farm and buildings that don't produce any unit?

chap5:
-had to put Uther's spells again...
-what's the use of Summon Charger if he can mount without the need of a horse nearby?
-the yellow base can be destroyed before building a base :D
-the player can build a base first in the north where the mine with undead is :D
-the nelven base can also be destroyed without its AI starting if the blue base is left alone
-Nishera doesn't have a hero glow
-Demonic Stabs gets the hero out of Entangling Roots
-what's this with unmounting Uther before the level ends?

chap6:
-another almost copy of a RoC level; really... this isn't original; the previous campaign did way better on map design
-Uther suddenly disappeared...
-units can get to Bloody; don't know if intended or not
-"how did they get through the Way Gate?" Well, smart aleck, they were the ones protecting it in the first place...
-is Demonic Stabs supposed to work on aerial units?
-could switch places of the Skeletar Sorceror Adept Training with Skeletal Mastery
-...how did Muradin get to Frostmourne when Bloody and co. got through his base and went on!?
-traitor!? Wha..
-Hellspawn is basically Doom...
-Mask of Death+Frostmourne; don't know if they stack or not
-shouldn't the elven base start to attack after Bloody gets back with the sword?
-whaaa... Uther wasn't killed!? I don't understand anything anymore

chap7:
-so, I guess either Archimonde decided to let Mal'Ganis work alone or something; anyways, if Mal'Ganis thinks he can do something agains the legion, he is totally insane
-there's another Demonic Rune... on the road to the east (starting point I guess); it can't be put down...
-Advanced Unholy Armour looks like Corrupted Shield
-Flesh Golem's soundset is that of the Abomination
-well, the Abomination has Cannibalize but Flesh Golem has Disease Cloud; I mean, it kind of makes the Abomination useless
-Corrupted Shield is named Burning Shield in the inventory; what kind of shield is this that doesn't even give any points to armour?
-the Undying can raise the Greater Zombie from a dead Greater Zombie
-so, how did the Ogres succeed to build their base inside the walls of the human fortress?
-Flesh Golems get through the bridge :D
-this map is too big to only have one optional quest that's pretty much something needed: taking a secondary gold mine...
-again... destroy all Farms...

chap8:

-why was Mask of Death taken out of the inventory so that Frostmourne would take its slot?
-Kel'thuzad's spells switched places; Death and Decay was the first spell...
-now, two Frost Nova spells...
-Bloody's range changed to melee from 200 after taking the sword
-woah there. Even demons are on Mal'Ganis' side? Anyways, it's really not the best time for a revolt since Archimonde is still alive
-please, music through its channel, not the one that plays all other sounds
-hints are written with light blue colour but in the first levels they were with the usual green
-for some reason Zombies can't be Cannibalized
-Hellspawn can be cast before the demon's time is up
-hmm... the optional quest is barely optional; I mean Scarlet Crusade troops are all over the place even in the way; also, no reward
-Bloody almost doesn't get a scratch because of that life steal fighting Mal'Ganis
-well, Mal'Ganis didn't even try to use the woman to his advantage; how did he know of Bloody's mom, no idea; why was she still alive? No idea
-just got me to the main menu after finishing this level

3/5. Next time, less to none copycat levels.

Your review is harsh and ignorce some basic ideas, I'll answer it:

Chapter1:
- I did reset the camera but I guess I'll check it again.
- Rain of Chaos is NOT normal Infernal, It's a spell only Archimonde and Tichondrius has.
- Why didn't all the Orcs attack? It's the first Chapter, in the last campaign people complained the first chapter is harder then the other chapters so I wanted to balance it.
- "Orcs are weak" Well that's why he said they are weak..

Chapter 2:
- Scarlet Archers don't have any transmisions and I loved the model so I used it only because I found it nice.
- They could but there are like 200 citizens outside the houses, and I didn't want it to look like the normal culling.
- Mal'Ganis appers in 2 chapters alone, That's why I left him as STR hero.
- try making 200 citizens run to some random houses all over the map, it will be very hard to trigger.
- Mal'Ganis use his conversion spell to turn villigers to mindless zombies, this also occoured durning the culling. also it's safe to say they might have eaten plagued grain.
- Why no more spells to choose for Mal'Ganis? did you check how many spells he has? :p
- Mal'Ganis is after all a dreadlord, zombies shouldn't escape his control that often.

Chapter 3:
- this is Blizzlike campaign, I don't need to expaine this.

Ok there's no way I will answer all your review. basiclly it will take too long but I must say your review is way too long and unfourtantly irrelevent as you repeat yourself like 100 times..
seriousl,y mask of death + frostmourne? did you actully think I thought they stack? you had mask of death for the battle with Muradin after that you can do whatever you want with it Idc :/ chapter 7: The ogres in wow have already setteled inside Stormgarde according to lore..
Also next time I still might use some chapters from the original campaign, Why?
because this is basicly a timeline change! the maps should'nt be changed.
Anyways, thank you for your review o_O

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Ok there's no way I will answer all your review.
You might want to fix the bugs though.
Also next time I still might use some chapters from the original campaign, Why?
because this is basicly a timeline change! the maps should'nt be changed.
Yes... make their gameplay different or varied. It's not a good idea to leave them exactly or very close to what they were. It's unoriginal and doesn't make the creator look too good (what did the creator work here? Where's the originality? So on.). The Culling of Stratholme is better in this regard, as written before.

Last edited:
Level 19
Ok I've gone ahead and downloaded this campaign.... still would have felt better with Jaine in it...

Maybe she can show up when Illidan arrives... will he arrive :( please:rolleyes:

Wow... I see this new map is much bigger than the old one... by quite a lot too

Last edited:
Level 15
You might want to fix the bugs though.

Yes... make their gameplay different or varied. It's not a good idea to leave them exactly or very close to what they were. It's unoriginal and doesn't make the creator look too good (what did the creator work here? Where's the originality? So on.). The Culling of Stratholme is better in this regard, as written before.

I guess the bugs will be fixed though the testers and most players didnt report much but Ill chrck it out of course :)

Ok I've gone ahead and downloaded this campaign.... still would have felt better with Jaine in it...

Maybe she can show up when Illidan arrives... will he arrive :( please:rolleyes:

Wow... I see this new map is much bigger than the old one... by quite a lot too

Aw well, this campaign is also great and Actully jaina appers in the bouns chapter but not playable. Also I made a skin for King Arthas. The campaign is great and basiclly used to reflect the Undead side, with some small views about the Alliance. :) try it, I'm sure you will love it.

Level 19
I guess the bugs will be fixed though the testers and most players didnt report much but Ill chrck it out of course :)

Aw well, this campaign is also great and Actully jaina appers in the bouns chapter but not playable. Also I made a skin for King Arthas. The campaign is great and basiclly used to reflect the Undead side, with some small views about the Alliance. :) try it, I'm sure you will love it.
I'm watching the bonus cunimsx right now

what the???

serious.... what the! !!!

it's just a massive battle against two guys, and one of them speaks funny

Jain and Arthur are waving sticks and junk

now there is some massivec Deon dude? ?!??

Aaaaaagh'!!!

Level 2
Hi,i have a problem,when i try play this campaign the screen goes black and says "other campaign of warcraft" instead of Arthas campaign-undead,any solution?

Level 19
I noticed the game lags abit for the last mission, and it think it's because of the music

the first missions camera angle rotates and stays broken when you page up or down

uhm... that's all I remember

oh uh Arthur flash back of his father's speech was also glitch, but nothing serious

Level 2
This is the problem,the chapter not appears

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_080616_171809_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_080616_171809_01.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 339
Level 19
This is the problem,the chapter not appears
I noticed it has no cover art, but it still played for me

I don't know if this will help, but make sure you have more than one custom campaign

that way you can borrow the cover art from another campaign by clicking on it before undead

and that advice might be totally useless, still try it it might work

Level 15
I'm watching the bonus cunimsx right now

what the???

serious.... what the! !!!

it's just a massive battle against two guys, and one of them speaks funny

Jain and Arthur are waving sticks and junk

now there is some massivec Deon dude? ?!??

Aaaaaagh'!!!

Actully it involves the warsong clan and broxigar but sure whatevver :p
Not sure if you trying to be funny though xP

Hi,i have a problem,when i try play this campaign the screen goes black and says "other campaign of warcraft" instead of Arthas campaign-undead,any solution?

Download the campaign again it should fix it. :)

Level 1
Waiting for Orcs campaign! I finished human and undead campaign in 3 days lol :D Mooore!!!

Level 15
Waiting for Orcs campaign! I finished human and undead campaign in 3 days lol :D Mooore!!!

Thank you for your support!:)
However I'm short in time, and I want the Undead campaign to get approved first(no reason just gives me the gogo mood xD) so at the moment I'm only trying to decide the lore so it might take a while for the Orcs campaign.

Level 19
To be honest... I didn't like this campaign as much as the first, partly because there was no Queen Of Lordaron(Which is a big factor for me)

The story line wasn't much to go on compared to the first
I thought my interests were peaked when I heard betrayal, but then it was some doosh I cared none for.
If anyone the Lich should have betrayed them, he has more of a reason to be upset.
I mean he was ruling the undead, completed his ultimate goal... then?!?!?!? His demoted to less than dead
That and the fact that he supposedly has so much power yet we never see him doing anything with it, especially when insulted like that by the person(his hero) he brought back from damnation.

I think it would have been awesome for him to be bad ass as a rebellion against his former master.

Still disregarding all of that, the new race was damn epic... I loved the whole raise the dead theme using zombies instead, it was marvellous that you could raise the same corpse twice. I felt like a god in that mission, then next mission I had to kill myself which was a little disheartening but who cares.

It's all worth it

Level 15
To be honest... I didn't like this campaign as much as the first, partly because there was no Queen Of Lordaron(Which is a big factor for me)

The story line wasn't much to go on compared to the first
I thought my interests were peaked when I heard betrayal, but then it was some doosh I cared none for.
If anyone the Lich should have betrayed them, he has more of a reason to be upset.
I mean he was ruling the undead, completed his ultimate goal... then?!?!?!? His demoted to less than dead
That and the fact that he supposedly has so much power yet we never see him doing anything with it, especially when insulted like that by the person(his hero) he brought back from damnation.

I think it would have been awesome for him to be bad ass as a rebellion against his former master.

Still disregarding all of that, the new race was damn epic... I loved the whole raise the dead theme using zombies instead, it was marvellous that you could raise the same corpse twice. I felt like a god in that mission, then next mission I had to kill myself which was a little disheartening but who cares.

It's all worth it

That's why there are more sequels. :)
you should work on your patience.

P.S: does the song in the bouns chapter work for you guys?
The one after Broxigar falls from the skies

Level 15