• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Archipelagos Terrains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I've made some terrains and I've decided to start a showcase.

First Terrain
Nature,Death,Fire,Light.jpg
Challenge Terrains
ArchipelagosUnderwaterNagas.jpgSubmission..jpg
For Fun Terrains
Result.jpgRiceFeildx2.jpgMidnightForestBrightAndDark.jpgSpiritWalker.jpgDinousaurs.jpg
An Orc Story - Cinematic - Terrains
61976d1249119827-an-orc-story-terrain-anorcstory2.jpg
62018d1249150432-an-orc-story-terrain-anorcstory3.jpg
62019d1249150432-an-orc-story-terrain-anorcstory4.jpg

Last edited:
Level 8
Nice terrains =) I dont realy like the second one... maybe because of its quality, and the fog ruins the nature part (left), its hard to see anything.

The third is NICE =P Inspired me to make a Terrain in same theme =P

The fourth is nice =)

Level 18
dont wana be anoying but you want so much atention for that ? :S ok anyway to get back on topic. the first screen to much fog it doesnt look good after all but it has a nice mysterious effect. the second if my favorite but i also do not like to fog there :p I also like the last screen (im a naga fan cant handle it)

Level 10
dont wana be anoying but you want so much atention for that ? :S ok anyway to get back on topic. the first screen to much fog it doesnt look good after all but it has a nice mysterious effect. the second if my favorite but i also do not like to fog there :p I also like the last screen (im a naga fan cant handle it)

Uhm, The second one, there is no fog

edit: bump

Level 13
Whaaw, that glowing eyes at the Naga terrains is very scary :razz:
But I like 'em alot!

Keep Terraining :thumbs_up:

@ Grave_Digger_

You're not allowed to bump someone else his thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.