• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcadia - The Tournament Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Arcadia

Is a planet full of large stadiums that cover the whole planet. The builder is unknown and any inhabitants are unknown of. Here you are pinned against other people in tournaments! Certain stadiums are protected by magical barriers that stop fighters from using that type of ability.

Current Stadiums:

Name:Effect:Size:Description:
Basic StadiumNoneMedium (2-6) The basic stadium is where most of the preliminary fighting is done unless chosen to fight elsewhere or party exceeds the person limit.
Tundra StadiumFrozen Wastes (Cancels Fire Based Spells)Small (2-3)The Tundra Stadium has a heat resistant magic barrier surrounding it, the harsh cold cancels out fire spells and the cold effects those who fight there.
The ArenaAnti-Magic (Prevents all spells; Weapon abilities are not effected.)Small (2) The Arena was the first to be made. Even though it cannot hold more then 2 fighters, it is the most intimidating. Magic has no power in this stadium, only raw power.
Note: There is more then 1 basic stadium.

Visit Main Hall to register a character.

1. All abilities used must be stated in first post.

2. A maximum of 4 abilities may be used. Physical Attributes do not count as abilities.

3. Fight to the death

4. Losers will be given a 3 day no-post penalty for all Rping done for The Arena.

5. Summonings are not allowed.

1. ABSOULTELY no god modding, it is a rule that should be known by all RPers.

2. Keep the fights even! by standards may join the fight by themselves or siding with one of the fighters, however ganging on one person is frowned upon.

3. On your first post (Your introduction to the battle field) you must describe (If you are the challenger) the terrain/battle field, A description of yourself and optionally your entrance to the battle field, and any preperations or taunting.

4. The challenged does not have to make the first move, they may taunt their enemy, or stall in some way.

5. An attack must be described in enough detail that your enemy has the potentiel to block, dodge, or counter.

6. An attacks power level is based on its detail, and length of attack. Words must have meaning however, useless words do not add to their power.

7. Strong attacks must be countered with an almost equal length and detail, if not the attacker has the opportunity to break through your counter attack. However a powerful ability may be dodged to certain lengths.

8. The honor system is used in this RP, so if you are cornered and you know you have no way to escape, dont make something up, have good sportsmanship

Last edited:
Level 17
After three days its a Disqualification, unless explained to why that person wont be here (vacation etc.) And for this tournament only basic stadium will be used, and the last fight (the finals) the Tundra Stadium will be used. This is the last OOC please dont post, if u have a question go to the main hall, otherwise the rest is only for tournament fights.

Level 6
By opening a portal from the Nether Realm, Nekuhia reached the Planet Arcadia. He walks towards the Stadium.

" This is where the best fighters gather. I will crush them all, and destroy all there is to it of this very Dimension. "

He reaches the stadium and heads for the Basic Stadium. He sits and wait patiently.

Level 17
A portal opened in the middle of one of the basic stadiums. A man stepped out, he had blond hair and a green stripped hat. He wore a black cloak and a green kimono underneath. He arrived at one of the only stadiums with greenery. He lay back in the tall grass that swayed in the artificial breeze. He waited for something, or someone. Before he knew it he had drifted off into sleep.

Level 16
Flora looks back at her master, his light brown eyes somehow comforted her, reassured her for what she was about to face. With a slight nod and a warm smile from her mentor, she gladly turned around and stepped through the portal.

As she stepped through, her eyes met the sun's rays causing her to be blind for a short period of time. Her vision cleared, there she saw a towering structure in front of her. At first she didn't know what it was but moments later she realized that it was a stadium.

The large building stood there proudly. Its golden brown walls radiating from the sun's rays, making it look more beautiful and grand. The length of the stadium grew to its sides far beyond what my sight can reach. A large passageway before me, showing the insides of it.

She took a deep breath and walked slowly, entering the arena.

OOC:
Sorry for this. I thought of the stadium to look like this. Hope it doesn't bother you.

Level 17
The sound of gates closing woke up Kisuke. He stretched and made a groan, then he sat up. His vision still a little blurry he couldnt tell what was coming toward him. He stood up a little off balance but he got on his feet and then he put his cane on the ground and leaned on it.

As the person approached him he noticed it was a young girl. He had no intention of fighting her. "Whats a little girl like you doing in such a dangerous place like this, do your parents know your here?" he said in a friendly but annoying voice.

Level 17
"Agghhh im a scientist! A researcher.... I run a candy shop! I was experimenting with portals to other universes and i got sent here, ive figured out how to jump from world to world but i cant find my way back to the universe i belong in." He stepped backwards and disappeared, then reappeared behind the girl and tapped the back of her head and a binding wrapped around her.

"So your here to fight, i see i see." He walked around her examining her stature. "I see you are well trained. But how can you fight if you are bound?"

Level 6
" You two over there-"

Points at Kisuke and Flora.

"- Are you both warriors?"

He stands and looks at them. His eyes reflects his hostility.

After all, he wanted to blow everything up. Right?

Level 16
She chuckles at the man..
"I see that your fast. But are you fast enough?"
Seconds later an arrow came down, piercing the the ground where they stood. The binding that wrapped her was cut in half and fell to the ground.

She takes a step forward and turns around.
"I'm Flora."
She heard someone yell in the distance and faces where the sound came from.

Level 6
" Hah, you both must be great warriors."

" Learn the remember my name-"

He make several small gesture with his left hand, created a black fire ball and fires it at them.

"-Nekuhia. From the Nether Realm."

Level 17
OOC: Okay this is the last time i will say this. We are in different stadiums, its 1v1 i even said a different stadium in my post. This is the last off topic i want in this chat. So holy fire change both your posts. We are in different stadiums!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the arrow shot down he stood there, his bindings were peirced but he made no motion to dodge. The arrow flew an inch away from his face. "Why dodge what wont hit me." He made a smirk and swung his cane to the side "Scream, Benihime" the cane changed into a sword and he flashed backwards a few paces. "Nake, Nake, Nake" swinging his sword 3 times for each command. A giant red wave shot out each time, but only 2 came at her. The ground turned red around the girl and a circle appeared, the red wave surrounded her all around and the other 2 came from opposite directions. Kisuke jumped in the air above the girl and put out his hand, it glowed and a gigantic bolt of lightning came down over here.

Level 16
Flora had nowhere to go, she was trapped and attacks came from every direction. This was now a matter of life and death. She shuffled through her mind in search for a way to get out and it struck her.

She took out her bow and an arrow, setting it down onto her bow. She aimed up high, pulled the string and released it. The arrow shot up and as it hit the lightning bolt, it created a small vortex. It swallowed up the bolt of lightning as it came down and disappeared. In quick succession, Flora back flips and shot another arrow down, the arrow turned blue as it was released. It explodes as it touch the earth and with the force of the explosion, this propelled Flora upward, just above the red circle.

Quickly, she looks around for a wall and spots one a few meters away from her. Spotting this, she forcefully threw her right arm towards the wall and a small grappling hook appeared and shot out, piercing the wall. She then tugs the rope, sending her to the ground next to the concrete. She again takes out an arrow and set it onto her bow,aimed at the man, releasing it in no less than a second. The arrow glided across the air and when it was halfway to reaching its target, it turned red and split into 4 bolts, all targeting the man.

Level 17
The man landed on the ground after his attacks failed. He suddenly stopped moving, the arrows came right at him. He was studying the arrows how they moved. As he did with the other arrows. One of the arrows was a little faster then the others, he put his sword up vertically, the arrow hit it, split into two, and knocked the other 3 out of the air.

"Interesting technique." He smiled as the wall was suddenly slimy and purple, he had placed a trap. The wall hardened on her feet a powerful bind. Some of the slime traveled higher up her leg and hardened, it slowly traveled up. "Thats a very powerful substance, combined with Spirit Energy and the special concrete the stadiums on this planet are made of." He walked up to her slowly taking his time, enjoying the environment. He sat down still pretty far from her, and laid his sword on his lap. The sword pulsated red every few seconds.

Level 9
After releasing Kakusgami from her constellation Amaterasu and Issun fell asleep under the moonlight sky to rest. An hour passed when the ground started to rumble, rousing Issun and Amaterasu from their slumber.

"Huh?" Spoke Issun, awakened suddenly. "What was that?" Amaterasu rose her head and looked near the tree they where sitting under the rumbling was coming from near it.

No sooner than they arouse a large mirror burst from the ground, the large circular mirror had a ornate carving on it in the of an "X".

"Ammy is that what I think it is?" Spoke Issun, as the duo walked over to inspect the mirror. Issun hopped off of Amaterasu head to take a closer look, and was certain of it; it was indeed an Origin Mirror from their world, specially an Ultimate Origin Mirror.

"Its an Ultimate Origin Mirror alright Ammy, but we have no idea where this thing will take us... Hmmmmm..." Spoke Issun, Amaterasu letting out a confident bark.

"Your right Ammy! We still need to get out of this crazy world and back home! Lets leap before we thing like we always do!" Issun said as the two stood right in front of the Mirror.

Using her magic Amaterasu drew a and "X" with her ink, this brushstroke invoked the power of the Mist Warp, which opened a gateway to another Ultimate Origin Mirror anywhere.

Mist funnel out from the mirror and surrounded them, then in a flash of light they vanished, only to reappear moments later from another Mirror mounted on the wall of the Arena in which the others had been fighting.

"Huh? Where are we now... Looks like an aren-hey!" Spoke Issun, spotting Kisuke and the girl he had trapped upon the wall. "It’s you! Mr. Top and Sandals! What are you doing here? And what did you do to this little girl!" Issun spoke fuming mad.

Seeing the girls predicament, and wishing to help her Amaterasu used her magic to fill in the area of the wall she was trapped on with ink. The inks power restored the wall to its pervious state, before Kisuke had placed his trap upon it, releasing Flora in the process.

(OOC: Sorry to intervene in your fight, but the whole 1v1 thing you wanted to do is already FUBAR, so we might as well make it a 2v2 or something. Also sorry for the OOC text, you said not to use it but other people have, so... yeah. lol :grin:)

Level 17
"Oh well thats not fair!" He gave a strange groan. "Time to call in the Calvary!" He turned around and looked around he waved his hand through the air and the reached through something. His hand disappeared and when he pulled it back someone began to appear. He had grabbed the back on someones shirt and threw him into their arena "Well hello there, you look like a strong fighter. We need to team up and fight those two!" He pointed over at the two girls with a big smile.

"Oh and the trap gradually injected her with modified Spirit Energy, she will be immobile for a while" he smiled at the advantage.

((BTW that's you -peper- ^^))

Level 22
"Wait wh-" his words stopped as a hand appeared on the air grabbed his suit and begin to drag him. He couldn't resist, so he let the hand pull him. He then thrown into another arena, with a strange man on his side. The man asked to bring the fight into a fair 2vs2, or is it?
"Oh and the trap gradually injected her with modified
Spirit Energy, she will be immobile for a while" the man
smiled.
Good, this wouldn't get boring as hell. "Okay, weird hat. Let's do this." He equipped his rifle, waiting.

Level 9
Sensing Kisuke wasn't lying about Flora being paralyzed and being unable fight back instinctually leapt inform of Flora, Amaterasu placing herself between the downed Flora and her would be attackers.

Amaterasu growled at the two, her body in an aggressive stance towards them. "Lets not give them the time to get the jump on us! Lets get em' Ammy!" Spoke Issun, Amaterasu roaring, as she dismissed her Reflector, summoning her Exorcism Beads in its place.

The mystical Rosary floated around Amaterasu neck, seemingly connected by a unseen magical thread. Amaterasu grabbed hold of the magical string with her mouth, it manifesting as a golden string linked all of the beads together like a rope.

Shaking her head from side to side the Exorcism beads lashed out like a whip, striking at Kisuke and the other from a distance.

Although no bigger than a large grapefruit the beads of the Rosary each struck with a surprising amount of force, cracking the ground wherever they struck.

Level 17
Both Kisuke and the gunmen popped like balloons. They were fakes, Kisuke is very notorious for placing fake bodies. From her left flank came Kisuke firing large blue balls of energy at the wolf, and the gunmen at her right flank. Kisuke then jumped in the air and threw out what looked like a net aiming at flora. The net was red and long, it went right above her and Kisuke stabbed his sword into the ground with the net, pinning it down. Then balls of fire appeared at the cross hatchings of the net, and they exploded in a pillar of flame, scorching the ground. Blowing up consecutively, first closest to Kisuke then down the line toward the girl.

Level 22
Few moments ago Kisuke was dragging him out of enemy's sight very fast, and placing the so-called portable gigai. Realizing their tactic was a success, he appearred on the right flank of the enemy. He was locking aim from a while ago. He then pulls the trigger, sending massive flurries of bullets toward the flora.

Level 9
The combined assault was overkill, and Amaterasu knew it. Thinking quickly Amaterasu used threw her Reflector in front of Flora, the Divine mirror tripled in size, acting at as large shield, deflecting the bullets, even redirecting some of them back at the one who shot them.

The fireballs streaming towards Flora, closing in on her, we second to spare, thinking quickly Amaterasu painted an infinity sign in their path, the ink roared into enormous fireball that smothered Kisuke’s fire attack.

Amaterasu then painted lines over the net imprisoning Flora, these lines turned into magical power slashes, and hacking Kisuke’s magical net into piece, freeing Flora.

"You got a pension for getting trapped huh kid?" Spoke Issun, hopping up and down on Flora's shoulder.

"Well that was un..." Kisuke spoke before something at his feet caught his eye. It was the true Exorcism Beads, Amaterasu had resummoned them while he was casting his magic, and manifest them at his feet.

Amaterasu yanked on the magical string that bound the beads, ensnaring his foot with the beads and with a whip of her head launched him into the air, and then threw him with great force towards the other combatant, separating him from his sword in the process.

Last edited:
Level 22
Surprised, He quickly drops to prone position to avoid the reflected bullets. "Man, I knew the 'fast-brush-drawing-user' was more annoying." He searches his pocket, taking two stun rods. "How about some lightning-close-combat?" He dashes forward, running swiftly towards Amaterasu when Kisuke is sent flying towards him, but able to recover quickly. "Come on, weird-hat. I know you can do some of the release-thingy."

Level 17
The beads took him into the air, it seemed almost planned, his sword was stabbed into the ground, and he was being sent to the right flank of the fight. He smiled looking at this perfect situation. He let the whip send him across to the gunmen, he slightly dodged trying not to hit him, then he stabbed a short blade that resembled Benihime but was much smaller. "Scream, Benihime" as he said that a line going from both his blades was made instantly, then a 2 story tall wall of red light went from both the swords meeting at the epicenter, right under the girl. It cut the bindings from Kisuke and he fliped backwards next to the smaller blade. As the wave of energy met at the center, the smaller sword glowed, and changed into Benihime, and where it was, the smaller one had appeared. He pulled it from the ground and turned to the man. "That was a close one, normally it would be difficult for me to pull off a move like that, getting the target to stay stationary while i rig both flanks, good thing i had some help." He looked over at the enemy.

Kisuke jumped backwards, judging the length of the whip as to stay right outside the range of it. "If its a game of range, i believe we have the advantage."

Level 22
"Range game, huh?"
He threw the stunrods towards Amaterasu, one to the left side and one to the right. He quickly took his gun out and start aiming. Much to everyone's surprise, he was aiming for the flying stun rods.
He pulled the trigger, sending bullets to one of the stun rods, causing electricity leak. Then, the electricity made contact with the another rod and short-contacted it. A big, bright, and dangerous spark emits from the rods, starting to grow bigger towards the enemies.

Level 9
The stun startled Amaterasu, harm her slightly as well as blinding her for a moment. Amaterasu spun backwards quickly, away from the static field Kestrels had created with his stun rods and a well placed shot.

Her vision still fuzzy from the shock Amaterasu reached out with her magic, drawing several small lines from the static field towards Kestrel, the ink absorbed and redirected the electricity towards him in the form of several lightning bolts.

Amaterasu quickly turned her attention to Kisuke, who stood on top of a gigantic magical wall. With her ink Amaterasu drew 3 long lines one next each other in the sky above Kisuke, the magic of the ink summoned a fierce rainstorm all around them.

The rain itself was magical in nature, the magical rain quickly began to destabilizes the magical wall, causing its form fluctuate wildly.

Level 17
When the static field emitted, he took the chance and studied her. He saw her revert her attention to him so he broke the wall sending flying shrapnel at both of them. He jumped back next to the wall and disappeared through it. He reappeared in the sky and fell down with a thud next to Kastrel. "Agh, didnt know where that one led." He took his time examining every move made by both his ally and enemy. He wasn't sure how much poison the girl had been injected with but he ignored her for now. He noticed the brush strokes how they were made. He went by Kastrel and tapped his shoulder. He stopped shooting and they stepped backwards and made their way to the center of the arena. Kisuke dragging his sword along the ground.

Level 9
Amaterasu reacted with lightning speed, dodging most of them with evasive leaps, but was nicked by several of them, her pure white fur started turning red in several places, from the small amount of blood she was loosing.

Amaterasu new she had to get Flora back on her feet and into the fight soon, as she herself was getting exhausted from fighting two skilled opponents.

"I know I got something in here for magical poison... Let me see.... Ahah! Here it is!" Yelled Issun, who was still standing on Flora's shoulder. From the tiny bag the Poncle procured a small corked bottle, which tripled in size, becoming larger than Issun himself.

"Drink this sweetheart. It will help get rid of that magical poison, picked it up from old man Bamboo a while ago." He said, seemingly able to hold the comparatively huge bottle with little problem.

(OOC: Hey guys, want to break for a while? That way we can let Gun post when he has the time?)

Level 17
He turned around to kastrel "The poison set in already, even if the paralysis has been removed, she will be running a high fever, she's out of the fight." As he said that a the ground started to shake, space seemed to twist and a large portal was opened. Flora seemed to just disapear, and Urahara began to glow. "My opponent is defeated, its all up to you now." He hands him a red pill "Use it when...." his sentence got cut off as he was teleported away. The portal closed and then there were 2.

Level 19
"Hmmm interesting, the match started as a two versus two, and ended up as a one versus one"
The voice came from a hooded man standing in the rich men's part of the amphitheater. Unlike the other parts of the arena's amphitheater, a roof covered them and protected from the burning sun. most of the rich fans sad with a drink and most of them had bet on who would win the match. The hooded rich man spoke.
"Am!"

A muscular humanoid creature with green skin and a serious, but sad look in his eyes appeared. The rich man turned his head towards the green creature, his eyes still hidden by the hood.

"You could beat those - the new generation of arena fighters is the weakest i have ever seen! But you, Am, is well trained. It is time for you to enter the tournament."

He then turned his head back and looked at the fighters in the hot sunny arena. The look in Am's eyes were still the same - serious, but sad. He then walked away, leaving his master to watch the rest of the match.

Level 17
Urahara had been sent to a large room. Soon after Peper appeared in there aswell, a little confused. Urahara turned to him and he knew what was going on. Everything turned white and urahara appeared at a new arena. Urahara looked around and it was very frightening. The tree's looked like they were alive, and the artificial sky looked like it was sucking you in.

Urahara felt something was wrong. He said an incantation and nothing happened. A deep rumble came from the ground and a pillar shot up in the center. The pillar had strange symbols written on it. When he tried to use Kido the symbols glowed. He understood.

They were in The Arena. He smiled and took off his shroud.

Level 22
Soon after he tried to attack Amaterasu, she fades and he got teleported into a big room, with Kisuke there too.
Confused, he tried to ask what is the meaning of this. But suddenly the surrounding become white and they got teleported, again.
He lands softly on the ground, then looked around. They are now in a arena with trees and a runed pillar appeared in the center. He realized, this is the final.

Level 17
He spots kestrel from the distance. He puts his sword to the side and puts his arms out. He turns his sword and his body exploded with red energy then it comes back and covers him. A red barrier skin tight surrounds him. The barrier changes color and becomes invisible. He disappears and the ground scorches with red energy. He appears in front of Kestrel and swings his sword, now holding it in both hands. He swing upward diagonally, his sword infused with red energy increasing the blades length and width.

Level 22
Kisuke was too fast for him, he appeared behind him and before he could dodge Kisuke gave him a massive diagonal slash wound, right in the start of the match.
But every barrier must have a weakness, even the thickest one. From this point-blank range, there is a chance his bullets could harm Kisuke. Right after the slash, he raised his gun, and he holds its trigger. Massive stream of bullets came from it endlessly toward Kisuke.

Level 19
OOC: This is what I am thinking about the tournament :b. Just continue your fight ^^

Amargaard and his boss had been teleported as well and arrived in a dark room, lightened up by a huge window covering a whole wall, just outside of the arena. Next to them stood a huge muscular black man resting his hands on a huge sword. He was bald, but tattoos covered his head, as well as most of his body.

"Which one of you is Amargaard?" he said with a loud voice.

"I am", said the green skinned creature and moved forward, towards the tall man. The black man just stared at Amargaard with wide opened eyes for a few seconds, then he begun laughing loudly. A humiliating laugh. When he had finished laughing, he looked at Amargaard once again, still smiling.

"Welcome to The Arena Amargaard, I am Rakol, I am your opponent in the next match." he said and stepped to the window. From the window you could see the arena and two fighters.
"These are Kestrel and Urahara Kisuke. After them, it is our turn, and I think we both know who's gotta win", Rakol said and pointed at himself. Am's boss smiled, but said nothing, and Rakol noticed it. The mysterious man had not spoken a word from their very arrival. "Who's he?" Rakol said with suspicious voice. Am did not know what he was suppose to say - his boss had always told him that he wanted no reputation from the fights, just the money, and that he would like to stay unknown to everybody. "I am his master", Am's boss answered himself and Rakol once again looked at the two fighters, paying no attention to him.

Level 17
Kisuke smiled and let all the bullets hit him. He didnt place a normal barrier, this barrier used his swords energy, In sense the barrier was his sword. He walked toward kestrel bullets pelting him, but vaporizing before they made contact. "Any physical projectile will get vaporized by the power energy emitting from this 'barrier'."

However there was a price, the energy making his sword twice as strong was diminishing. He swung his sword and what seemed like the same bullets that were shot at him coming back as red pellets of energy, they knocked the other bullets out of the air and continued onto kestrel. The remaining energy used to fortify the barrier skin. The energy on his sword now gone.

Level 22
This time he finally managed to activate his ray shields just in time. Blue energy emits from his control panel on his right arm and continued to surrounds him, now resembling a egg.
The red projectiles which Kisuke fired back at him explodes on contact with the shields, pushing him backwards a bit.
"Looks like my bullets worth it, didn't they?" He turned off the shields, because the shields emitting heat to his panel. He then pushed a few buttons, after a while, he begin to vanish. "Invisibility Cloak." He said "Just to keep cooling my weapon, I know your death-god tricks won't work in this arena." Then he completely blends with the surrounding and move away.

Level 17
He didnt expect less from him. He knew such a weak attack wouldnt win it for him, but he got valuable information out of it. "Hah i havnt been called that in over 100 years!" he pulled out a device. It beeped as he turned it through the air. 2 dots appeared on the screen, one in the center, one moving around. He pulled his sword up and shot out a net completely missing kestrel. He shot another at a 45 degree angel from the other net, it wrapped around and made contact with the first net. Now there was a net along the ground around kestrel. Kisuke stabbed his sword on the net and balls of fire appeared at all the cross hatches of the net. Fire shot up in a pillar of flame, 2 more waves of fire shot up increasing the temperature inside the cone shaped area to around 350 degrees Celsius. The trees nearby lit on fire and the ground began to sizzle. He then shot a wave of red energy straight toward the little dot. "If im not mistaken your little shield wont work in this high temperature area." He smiled pulled out a fan and began to non-nonchalantly fan himself.

Level 17
Kisuke flash steps behind you a wide open shot as your swinging, he goes in to jab but suddenly flashes back out of reach. The small blade started to become unstable. He pulled out a sheath that seems to fit a small blade. The blade he was holding now seemed to unravel with red energy he sheathed it then put it away.

"Another device of mine, it solidifies my spiritual pressure into a blade using this sheath. However there's an issue, i can only keep the stability for a short period if using it in combat. Its a prototype in other words."

He pulled the blade out again and it seemed as if it never changed. He tossed it like a throwing knife, and pulled out his sword, he planted his foot and held it toward kestrel. The blade flew past kestrel and stabbed into the ground. Kisuke swung vertically and a wave of red energy shot out toward kestrel.

Level 22
The big red energy wave flies toward him, it's too late for dodging now.
Instead, he pushed a button at his panel. The laser claw grow bigger into the length of 4, no, 5 meters and he holds it infront of him to block.
A explosion occurs, he is thrown backwards, quickly hold the ground, he ran into Kisuke, scratching and cut through the ground it the process and swing his massive claw vertically.

Status
Not open for further replies.