• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AOS Kingdoms 1.002

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
you give me tips!!!
Contents

AOS Kingdoms 1.002 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 11-Jul-13 (01:11:22)Critical Errors:Map presentation is poor or missing. Useful Links:The Important Site Rules. You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your...

M

Moderator: -Kobas-
Date: 11-Jul-13 (01:11:22)
Critical Errors:
Map presentation is poor or missing.
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation.
Personal Comment:
Tips in links above.
Map Status: Rejected
(1/5) Unacceptable

Review of AOS Kingdoms 2.001
By Legal_Ease
Comments
This is map is a standard AoS map with all original Blizzard units. Literally no imported material. Now some might think this is weak but I think its bold. It says, "look what I can do with what blizzard gave me." I would usually never review a map without screenshot or a description, but I'm working on a hybrid AoS and I was really interested to see this. So here it is.

The Pros
-Decent terrain nothing too bad but nothing too special.
-good choice of models and doodads.
-Good game systems (simple yet effective GUI)
-I like the simplicity
-This might make a great template for other AoS games.

Suggested Improvements
-Hero did not revive
-Most people will be bored with standard units
-Level up system seemed off. I hit level 32 in like 1 minute.
-Terrain was a little empty and could use more doodads to make it more interesting.
-AoS should really have a multiboard kill counter.

Overall Rating
2/5, but I'm willing to come back and look at it again after some changes have been made.
You will not be approved without a description and you really must fix the hero revive. Just add the trigger:
  • Hero - revive (Triggering unit) at TempLoc

Last edited: