• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two Kingdoms

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It is simple map for 1v1,2v2 or single player.Not many innovations but i think it's playable...I', not sure it's melee or alered melee so i put it altered...It will be nice if enjoy it.For me it's fun.Waiting for suggestions...

Changes (not to many):
Humans has one more building wich is Holy Place and you can train there a Suicide Bombers...he he (i don't know how to make blast when they kaboom)
Some mines has some more gold...
Four regions with different weather effect...
Trees have more hitpoints (lumber) and they are little bit bigger than original...
And ...Thats all.

Keywords:
warcraft map melee altered piesosama war fight
Contents

Two Kingdoms (Map)

Reviews
15:07, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 5
Here's a list of BB Codes, put those images between
tags. You need to provide more information on the map; what did you change ( why is it altered melee ), number of goldmines, creep camps, etc.

Still don't know how to do that(images)...:goblin_boom: .I tryed but it doesn't work i'll try later.

You are not sure if it is an altered melee map or just a melee map?
Did you change the units or did you make any triggers?

Already know heh..,Yes i change some things and put some triggers so it is in good category.thanks

You are not sure if it is an altered melee map or just a melee map?
Did you change the units or did you make any triggers?

Already know heh..,Yes i change some things and put some triggers so it is in good category.thanks