• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoE Spells By ArOn v1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
knight,footmen,spells,td
Contents

AoE Spells By ArOn v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 10:21, 19th Sep 2011 Pharaoh_: The spell pack is way too simple for approval.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

10:21, 19th Sep 2011
Pharaoh_: The spell pack is way too simple for approval.

Level 16
Moin moin =)

@ Pharaoh_: Sorry my friend that I have to say this, but mods approved spells, which are even simpler as this one - but as I said already there: I was wondering why they are approved,
so I would agree with you. (But anyhow - we need a clear rule about this!!)

@ ArOn: Well I can't see any leaks, instead of (Casting unit) = (triggering unit) and you don't need to set the dummy variable = No unit, but I need to ask, why someone should use your spell, when they waste a lot of variables?^^
I think you should remake your triggers in good Jass - then we can talk about them =)

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Level 7
It would be a great help if you could put something on the description. Additional screenshots, skill descriptions and triggers.

@ Pharaoh_: Sorry my friend that I have to say this, but mods approved spells, which are even simpler as this one - but as I said already there: I was wondering why they are approved,
so I would agree with you. (But anyhow - we need a clear rule about this!!)

I cannot undo the actions of previous moderators nor I want to. Each moderator batch have their own standards, not to mention that we call them "simple" nowadays, they were not considered that simple back then :p