• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Anyone think blizzard gonna make warcraft 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
They will make it eventually. After they are done with WoW....for good. Hopefully the story will be at least 3000 years later so we don't get to deal with the 'wow lore' abomination. Everyone we know will be dead and a new story could form. Probably around the Legion...again.

Level 5
Warcraft 4 will come after long time.. But I hope Warcraft 3 will keep going with some cool updates such as ones that will allow the max space of a map to be more than 8 MBit in Multiplayer. But ... Okay fuck it, lets speak up honnestly and avoid to be dreamers.. According to Blizzard in my personal preview there won't be Warcraft 4 because WoW is the continue of it, after the WoW ends (which probably will never happen while we will be alive or even if it does it will take many years) the Warcraft 4 will come. But seriously, the chance for this is like 20% or less.. Probably, there won't be a Warcraft 4. I hope I am wrong.

Level 1
Have you guys seen the "leaked" Warcraft 4
http://warcraft4beta.com/
although someone probably made it but wouldn't it be cool if someone can actually make warcraft 4? like the campaigns would be everything that has happened in WoW

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Anyone think blizzard gonna make warcraft 4?

Or maybe Anyone think Blizzard gonna make Warcraft 14 (or more, let us aim for the top) ? :grin:

Anyone think people will learn not to post random shit in introductions?
+ rep

Jokes aside, could a moderator please move this thread in a more appropriate place, please ? tia.

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
The dl link points to a SC2: HotS mod on ModDB. Mod was not considered dead on July 2015.

I point out it is a *very* bad and silly idea, to name a mod based on an upcoming game, by simply adding an immediate upper number to the name of the already existing (and ultra popular) game/mod.

...or to be clearer, remember that one, and what happened to it ?
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-iii-total-conversion

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Yeah. I'm sure Blizzard would not afford a .com or .net domain for their Warcraft 4 Betasite and would instead prefer the free one from blogspot.com.
Sounds not fishy at all. Let's all click on that link.
The link actually doesn't redirect to anything bad. It's just a (in my opinion, pretty bad looking) StarCraft II mod. There's another one out there that's far superior, though, with the Humans and Orcs fully implemented.

Also, the guy posted on a 3 year old thread <.<' I begged for the auto-lock system to go away because this supposedly wouldn't happen too frequently...

EDIT: And yes, we've already got a thread for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.