• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anti-Cheat System 1.05c

Several people have been requesting it time after time so here it is...

A system that prevents cheating in single player.

CheatEffectPunishment

Keysersoze
= Gold cheat<== Disabled from use

Leafittome
= Lumber cheat<== Disabled from use

Greedisgood
= Gold and Lumber cheat<== Disabled from use

Pointbreak
= Food cheat<== Benefits removed

Warpten
= Fast build cheat<== Punished with Defeat

Whosyourdaddy
= Invulnerability cheat<== Punished with Defeat

Thereisnospoon
= Mana cheat<== Punished with Defeat

Strengthandhonor
= No Defeat cheat<== Punished with kick out of game

Itvexesme
= No Victory cheat<== Punished with Fatal Error
Note: Strengthandhonor & Itvexesme cheats are not punished directly.

If you have trouble implementing it to your map, see the Troubleshooting text in the trigger editor. All done in GUI, so you shouldn't really have any problems.

Comments and constructive criticism

Version 1.05c

• Saved the map with newest world editor version to get rid of bugs
  • Clarified some instructions
Version 1.05b

• Fixed some text messages
Version 1.05

• Fixed the Anti-cheat units
  • Fixed some triggers
  • Fixed some of the texts
  • Minor bug fixes
Keywords:
anti, cheat, system, prevent, whosyourdaddy, iseedeadpeople, warpten, leaffittome, greedisgood, pointbreak, warpten, thereisnospoon
Contents

Anti-Cheat System 1.05b (Map)

Reviews
25/10/08 Dr Super Good: Pretty pointless system. I honestly see no use for it as if you disable cheats, you simply force people to take your map appart and renable them via 4-5 minutes of trigger editing (protection efforts can not stop that at...
Level 2
are you sure? with TFF if you type synergy in any single player game it says cheat enabled and all tech tree requirements are disabled :eekani:. Although I dont know what whoisjohngalt does :con:

Level 6
this is used in Nickba's ORPG an anticheat system with "anticheat unit" but i was able to break it and cheat whosyourdaddy, iseedeadpeople, thereisnospoon, keysersoze, leafittome........... but cant break greedisgood, this is good on any maps teaching players or single players not to cheat, but still breakable......... =D

Level 12
Lol to have an efficient anti-cheat system for whosyourdaddy in orpgs you just need to reserve a tiny corner of the map, have your own tower with locust who is constantly forced to attack a enemy tower that always out-regenerates your tower's damage.

If whosyourdaddy is used, the enemy tower will definitely die, and it will result in a defeat scenario. Or victory, if it makes you happy, but either way it's an orpg.

Level 6
Spells that have anti cheat that would be worst spell ever

I think not. Would you like it if someone pwned your ass upside down cause he was cheating and you weren't? Sure, the answer would be to cheat as well and pwn him back in the face, but two goddamn cheaters using whosyourdaddy would mean no end to the game.
In other words, you aren't seeing the other possibilities achievable with such a system. Do make an in-depth consideration before labeling a system as completely useless and 'the worst spell ever'.

Level 2
I havent tested it but isnt it possible to do "itvexesme" and the other one (which prevents losing) then a cheat that kicks you? so you cant win/lose therefore allowing the cheat to work.

hmmm
it's ok but the visible cheat detection is a fail :S
because if you fly over the area with a air unit you get kicked (or what ever
The area is supposed to be set in a part of the map which can not be accessed and therefore cannot be seen by the player.
Just place the area in the corner of your map and surround it with some air pathing blockers and line-of-sight blockers and you have no problem.

Stupid, Cheats aren't like this, -cheats like that, or maybe something USEFUL.
Please rephrase that. I have no idea what you are saying.

Level 10
And what about creating on "whosyourdaddy" as anticheat- If his units get attacked/will attack they will die/get removed
It is much much better than kicking him cause he will lose much much more than if he starts map again.

And on "warpten" as anticheat- If he starts creating unit/building it will get stopped.

And on "thereisnospoon" disables all abilities for him. Or gives perma silence on all his units.

Isnt it better than defeat?

Level 10
I can not believe that anyone could put some idiotic screenshots and that it be accepted, when the rules say it can not so.This reminds us that the double standard applied here.So, is the same follows that there is a marked preference, and thus find the most brutal violation of rules of this site.

Level 4
This "Anti-Cheat System" has a very good use for those users who create campaigns and single player maps / storyes :D

put the 'thedudeabides' cheat and i'll rep.+ u :)

try to do this...

-Create a dummy caster with 0 cast point, 0 cast backswing
-Create a dummy warstomp with a cooldown of 1 second
-Put the caster on your map
-create a real variable Cooldown
-Then create a trigger which orders the unit to cast it every .1 second and also checks the cooldown thru a real variable
-Then create another trigger which detects if the unit was able to cast the ability while the cooldown counter is not yet zero
  • Events
    • Time - Every .1 seconds of game-time
  • Actions
    • Set Cooldown equals Cooldown - .1
    • Unit - Order DummyCaster to Orc Chieftain - War Stomp
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • Ability being cast is equal to DummyWarStomp
  • Actions
    • If-Then-Else
      • If - Conditions
        • Cooldown is greater than 0
      • Then - Actions
        • Do your desired actions here
      • Else - Actions
        • Set Cooldown to 1.1 (we put an extra .1 for safety, )

Level 1
this only has one problem when i make a trigger to get 1 gold per second the anti cheat system disables it. Can you fix that?

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
This system is ridiculous, why did you spend time to do this kind of system even is there is some triggers you could do more easier...you just complicated the gold lumber & greedisgood trigger, it was much easier to do if you put this event:
  • Player - Player 1-12 types a chat message containing Text as An exact match
and then the actions..... would be much easier, and the visibility and disable of defeat and victory...
Anyway this system is pointless, who would put a anti-cheat system...
People who use cheats are just too noob for completing levels from campaigns and such things. That's why cheats were created by blizzard.

I don't know how to install your system..

The instructions are written in the triggers.
Here's a copypaste:
How to put in your map:

1) Copy both Anti-cheat regions to your map
2) Copy the Anti-cheat_1, Anti-cheat_2 and Anti-cheat_3 units from the object editor to your own map's object editor
3) Copy the Anti-Cheat trigger folder to your map
4) Make sure the Settings and initialization trigger has it's settings correctly in your map (look at the trigger you copypasted, see the trigger comments)
5) Do not mess with the other triggers

Make sure that the Anti-cheat regions are somewhere hidden. For example in the corner of the map with some doodads around them to keep them hidden.
But remember that there must be space for the anti-cheat units. The system might not work if you set the region in deep water or too thick forest.
You could use some bushes and canopy trees to hide the region while still having enough space there.

Oh and the two AntiCheat Regions must be in SEPARATE places. I recommend placing one in another corner of the map and the other in another corner.
Remember that the player must not be able to see AntiCheat Region 2!

Also make sure that the Variables are like as follows in the Initialization settings trigger:

Set Anticheat_Unit_Type[1] = Anti-cheat_1 (Unit)
Set Anticheat_Unit_Type[2] = Anti-cheat_2 (Builder)
Set Anticheat_Unit_Type[3] = Anti-cheat_3 (Building)

If you have no custom units in your map, the variables should be like that.
But if you do have custom units, the variables might be set wrong and you must correct them.

Level 10
A nice anti-cheat system:wink:
But the gold and lumber cheats got some bugs.:eekani:
Gold and Lumber cheats
I'd suggest you to use the variables/hashtables to fix this.
What's wrong with these cheats ?
Everyone lose all gold after the gold cheats with 10000000 gold.Lumber cheats are just same to the gold cheat.