• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] How to create an anti cheat system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Trigger
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing greedisgood as a substring
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing icanseedeadpeople as an exact match
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing thereisnospoon as an exact match
  • Conditions]
  • Actions
    • Game - Defeat (Triggering Player) with the message: "Cheat is not allwed."
This is the most common way to anti-cheat system in Single Player RPG's.

• Trigger
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing greedisgood as a substring
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing icanseedeadpeople as an exact match
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing thereisnospoon as an exact match
  • Conditions]
  • Actions
    • Game - Defeat (Triggering Player) with the message: "Cheat is not allowed."
This is the most common way to anti-cheat system in Single Player RPG's.

Cheats aren't registered by that event. =P

There are some anti-cheating methods described here:
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=81154

(And it is iseedeadpeople =D)

Level 9
Paraoh it's you again! By the way..... I already created triggers like those but when I checked it in single player, I typed whosyourdaddy 1 I saw an interface message that reads "Cheat enabled!". And besides I also tested that type of trigger in multiplayer. It showed the message that reads "Defeat!", in other words, even if the cheat is not enabled in the multiplayer, the triggering player will also be defeated. I want the trigger will only be enabled in single player mode. But I also thank you for posting example!

Level 7
I can make you a trigger so that No 1 player can play the map, in other words Single Player does not work, only Multiplayer and in the map there must be 2 players or more. The problem is that I am not sure if that is what you want. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.