• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Annoying "anti-swear word" protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Has anyone else realised that the anti-swearing is really messed up? There is a range of swear words that can be said, eg. F***, C*** and many more, but your name gets changed if you say gay or n00b or different variations of n00b. wtf?? i think the system needs to be changed so the host can say "any noobs, build in the middle ring, not where you start" without getting their name changed, then saying "wtf this is gay" and getting their name changed again. what the hells all that about?? :?: :?: :?:

Level 1
Im just saying, its pointless to have it there, even if its funny. Its all funny until someone gets "kicked". I reakon you could leave it in, just remove the 5 chances thing so ppl can keep doin it & see what their name comes up with, we spent a couple rounds doing this at a LAN party i held a couple weeks ago.

Level 3
yeah the swearing thing sucks.
nice Avatar Mr happy i played Fallout2 and had the heat-armour too!
and the nr.3 should come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.