• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some of my Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, right, here are some suggestions then from my side

-The Psyker's voice needs to be changed and there's like no tooltip for that unit at all, work on it again(i would suggest using the Lich-, Necro-, Archmage- or Thuzad-Voice)
-Chaos Space Marine-Skills: The ones of Tzeentch and Nurgle still won't work at all, even in the newest version(i'll check out the editor myself probably to find a solution how to fix this)
-More choices just as when you choose one of the Chaos-Gods, and some more differences between these choices(if you choose Tzeentch for example then you can't build Abbadon- instead you may build Ahriman)
Of course it needs a lot of balance to put such a thing into the game, but i would really appreciate it
-New units: That can be combined with the suggestion above, example: When you play Dark Eldar you may choose one of, say, 3 different heroes who also have a "spec-unit": Drazhar->Inccubus, Lelith Hesperax->Wych, Urien Rakarth->Grotesques
-More upgrade-possibilities(for example, to stick with the Dark Eldar, a Warrior may be equipped with a Shredder, a Splintercannon or a Shadowlance)
Here also a lot of balancing is needed of course, but just as for the things above, I really would appreciate that
-Auto-cast: One should be able to activate and de-activate it; it's just like some skills the units have are pointless compared to what damage they're able to deal to their enemies(best example: Obliterator)
-Techpriest's Auras: Doesn't the Tooltip say it's for mechanical Units only....?
-What about changing the name of the Shocktroopers and the Kasrkin into Guardsman and Stormtrooper? The Imperial Guard doesn't only consist of the Cadian Regiment
-Well, just checked out the 3.45- version of the map.....Fine, Nurgle has finally some spell that work somehow- but well, to be honestly i really think this one naga-spell that does damage over time would suit the nurgle-guys way better; also i somehow think autocast wont really do *cough*
-And to stick with 3.45: Why have dark eldar warriors no more poison? I mean that you gave it up with Nurgle-guys and other units that were supposed to have poison-attacks(i can't believe it can be that hard though....could i maybe get a unlocked version of your map? I won't abuse it for my own cause just as this other guy did who hacked your version i swear ;) ) and replaced them with "new" ones i can somehow understand(though poison-attacks would suit Nurgle eg the best), but why take it away from units where it worked?
More things to come for sure.....
If anything was already mentioned, please tell me and i'll put it out of the list :wink:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Waaagh";p="2651 said:
Auto-cast: One should be able to activate and de-activate it; it's just like some skills the units have are pointless compared to what damage they're able to deal to their enemies(best example: Obliterator)
Please tell me if there are any spells that needs autocast and needs to be able to deactivate it.
Also the obliterator thing. Are there more of those things? New orc hero?

As you appreciate our work, I appreciate yours too.
Giving you 500 gold

Level 2
Ralle";p="2652 said:
Please tell me if there are any spells that needs autocast and needs to be able to deactivate it.
Also the obliterator thing. Are there more of those things? New orc hero?

As you appreciate our work, I appreciate yours too.
Giving you 500 gold
Well....For example Terminators with Hellfire-Rockets upgrade come to my mind, else i need to take a look at the whole rest again

Level 2
Ralle";p="4526 said:
I removed poison because it didn't work on some units. It just didn't work. But I will see what I can do to make it work.
Did you even try to simply copy the units where it worked and then simply changing their names, stats etc?

Level 2
Ralle";p="4569 said:
no, but all units come from one so it shouldn't have anything to do with that,
Well....did you consider to set the units that have slow poison like termagants somehow?
I mean like they have range, but count as melee units(know what i mean?)

Level 12
Cool as melee units? There is a set cooldown for two different attacks, if he changes the first or the second it changes for whether it is range or melee. So no, I do not know what you mean, please clarify.

Level 2
Malufa";p="4724 said:
Cool as melee units? There is a set cooldown for two different attacks, if he changes the first or the second it changes for whether it is range or melee. So no, I do not know what you mean, please clarify.
Well, I meant like dropping the projectile animation and projectile speed, letting it hit instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.