• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Okay so I animated my HealthBar model. Each animation is 2 frames long (First frame is the open keyframe and second fram is the close keyframe) There are 8 animations called "Stand -" 1 through 8. In order to hide each of the 8 segments when they are intened to be hidden, I shrink each section to 0 scaling size.

For some reason when I test, all of the animations are identical to the first animation. Whats wrong? Ideas? I can attach screenshots or the MAX if required.

Level 2
i dont know in max but in gmax u have to tell it when a Animation starts and ends

can u post a pic????

Level 5
Tim if you are using 3ds Max with Art Tools and want to make it transparent instead of scaled down then go to Grapg Editors -> Track View - Dope Sheet and set the visibility track (Tracks -> Visibility Track -> Add) to 0 for transparent and 1 for visible at end of start of the keyframed animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.