• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

milkshape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Is there any way to remove a group of frames/keyframes from your animation timeline in milkshape? I want to keep my first 4 "stand, stand 2, walk, shoot" animations but want to change my death animation which comes after those just mentioned. (Note my death animation has lots and lots of key frames). Any help? I could just add my better death animation after the bad death animation but that takes up file size.

Level 8
I've never seen an option to delete a group of keyframes, how many frames does it have O.O ? Just Ctr+Shift+K shouldn't take long.

thing is, theres probably 27 and i cant see them, plus, it only has 1 joint (its a halo ghost) so i wont be able to see the little connecter things go yellow >.< Maybe i wil just have to add the animation after the bad one. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.