• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Closing up some Milkshape Modeling Problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So I got my model ingame. It was an Aura. It only had one animation, stand. I got the model, texture, and animation ingame. How very happy I was.

However...Milkshape decided to pull a fast one on me, and for some wierd, creepy reason, I cannot add more than one animation to any models I export! I do everything right! I animated the model, I have Keyframes at the start and end of every animation sequence, and I have...

Stand, 1-10
Death, 11-130
Birth, 131-250

In my comment section! Then, when I check it out in Magos' editor, only my stand animation is displayed (For this model, Stand is actually no movement...) Birth and Death show up in the little selection dropdown box, but they do NOTHING!

Below I have included the .mdx file, and some file that can be imported into Milkshape and stores the animations and comments.

EDIT: Resolved. I had to put more blank space between my animations...thanks to everyone who helped!

Attachments

• PipeDreams.mdx
    9.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Pipe.txt
    14.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Level 9
Guesst only has 3 tools on wc3camps, and none of them are an exporter. However, I found the exporter in this thread,

http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35095

Downloaded it and it is the same one I was already using (Warcraft III MDLX beta 10 in the dropdown menu in MS) and the animations still don't work...did you export my model with Guesst's and get it to work, or is this a hunch?

Level 4
sorry for double post... you might have to make the animations in milkshape i am not sure though... try that and see what happens.

nvm it sounds like you did make them in milkshape.... i don'y know what is wrong mine works fine

Status
Not open for further replies.