• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some help with my Milkshape Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Through months of practice, I have perfected the art of creating animations in Milkshape. When I follow all the exporting rules, the model and animations turn up flawlessly in Magos. Unfortunately, something goes wrong every time I view them in-game. For example, I'll have put "Stand", "Stand Ready", and "Walk" on one of my models, just to test it out. While in-game, the "Stand" and and "Stand Ready" animations turn up fine and play correctly, but the "Walk" animation is missing. If there are more animations than that, some will play when they're not suppose to, like "Walk" playing when whats suppose to be playing is "Attack".
Whats the dealio? Can anyone help me? Cause if you could, it would be great to get all my custom animated creations working properly and posted on the site.

FYI: Funny thing, all my unit animations don't work in-game, but my portrait animations do! Just thought it might help to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.