• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Removing Particle from specific Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, I Changed the walking and stand animation of my model with Oinkerwinkle's animation transfererer, now the problem is that when animations are played the particle witch should be used at the hand of model in spell animation is on Walk and the new Stand animation. So can you guys help me to hide the particle at the Stand and Walk animation?

Level 26
Download WC3modler by magos in TOOLS in the HIVE, open your model, and click on edit, then node manager then double click on the particle emmiter in question and click on visibility (upper left) and open the sequence manager at the same time, look at the beggining number of the desired sequence, input the number into the window that pops up after clicking on visibility and enter it, separate it by a colon :)) and the number 0 to keep invisible or a 1 to show as visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.