• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Whats wrong with my animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i need some help with my model.
It's my first time animating, and the model is simply a gate that opens and closes in it's death/birth animations.

I've done it like this:
there's one object for the door frame, one for each door, those are linked to two cubes, named Bone_1 and 2.
In my dope sheet i have one note track, with a key at 0 saying "birth", and one at 200 saying the same.
Then from 201 to 400 i have two keys named Death at start and end.

My timeline looks like this:
attachment.php

When i try to export i get theese errors:

"the following objects does not contain any vertices and will be ignored"
followed by a list of objects that are actually not included in my model as far as i know

"the following geometric objecs have no faces and will be ignored"
same here

"the following objects have no material"
followed by the names of my bones, have i done something wrong with their configuration?

"the following objects are missing both opening and close keyframes in the following animation: 'birth' object: 'door 2'"

and apparently the second door is missing close keyframes.

I have used MDXexport to fix that thing with float keyframes, i think, but can someone help me out with this?

EDIT: i fixed the animation error by moving all appropriate frames that somewhat missed the birth opening frame to it, and same for all the other close/open frames.
But the problem is that the unwrap gets all messed up on some parts of my model, and the material is set to blend. Also the animation kind of.. isnt. the doors just shifts place.

Attachments

• Timeline.jpg
    Timeline.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.