• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Animating in MS3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello,

I'm just creating a thread to make sure i have the correct number of keyframes, I've been using these keyframes for a while, and one person i know keeps saying my attack animations are slow. However they are the same speed as Wc3's.

Stand 30 keyframes
Walk 20 keyframes
Death 20 keyframes
Stand Ready 30 keyframes
Attack 24 keyframes
Spell 30 keyframes

I've attached "Kakashi" i've recently animated (Model from NNK). I've only done the animations.

Attachments

• kakashi.rar
    87.7 KB · Views: 44
Level 15
as i said though, the attack animation doesn't look so much like an attack, but more like a "tag, you're it!". you may want to consider speeding it up to get a more violent effect, but seeing as its a anime character (naruto?) it seems all too fitting that the attack animation is slow.

The rest are fine in terms of speed, but the animations could be a bit smoother and not so jerky.

Level 19
as i said though, the attack animation doesn't look so much like an attack, but more like a "tag, you're it!". you may want to consider speeding it up to get a more violent effect, but seeing as its a anime character (naruto?) it seems all too fitting that the attack animation is slow.

The rest are fine in terms of speed, but the animations could be a bit smoother and not so jerky.

Which animations would you say are Jerky ? Because i animated the keyframes between keyframes to give it the smoothness, and i've not noticed any jerky animations within Kakashi.

Status
Not open for further replies.