• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animating Contest #2 (Old posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Change the prizes to 60/40/20, the staff don't want such large prizes on a mini contest.

Oh and I might join.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Dragons normally have some fat, not just ribs unless they are really turning around.

The reason that games normally have ribs of dragons showing is that it makes them look more hungry and thus more fierce and willing to fight.

A healthy normal dragon should have not too much fat, nor too little as they should be wellfed as well as not being totally overweight (due to compitition not letting them have all they can eat).

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Took me all of 15 minutes to rig it.

Level 21
The skeleton of unnatural godliness!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DragonSkeleton.jpg
    DragonSkeleton.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 945

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

The max file is rigged, I didn't use bones, I just used the mesh. You can change it if you want, I just tried to make it as detailed as possible.

As for issues with opening it there shouldn't be any, and I don't have any idea what your problem is Sansui.

Level 24
The max file is rigged, I didn't use bones, I just used the mesh. You can change it if you want, I just tried to make it as detailed as possible.

As for issues with opening it there shouldn't be any, and I don't have any idea what your problem is Sansui.

If you rigged the max file, could you send me a rigged one without material applied because i use 3ds max 7 :hohum:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm just going to have to come right out and say no. I won't explain the reasons, I think I've already told people countless times why I'm so busy lately. I do hope to try this though; I would love another award icon.

Level 9
So far I've finished 4 and a half animations (stand 1, stand ready, attack 1, death, and sort of a walk animation). I've started to get lots of work in school lately though, so I don't think I'll be able to add to it for a while : (

Status
Not open for further replies.