• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Animation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Model Contest has been over, how about Model Animation Contest... The objective is make an animation for a model (I say it for a sword user model), the best and advanced animation win

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

There is a Modeling Contest going on right now... please look around before posting.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Well, I really doubt there are more than a small handful of animators around these parts. You get more than five people to say they will join, and I'll consider making it.

And I don't mean random people going "lol i wud join but how to animate with magos??" I mean more than 5 people who actually have experience with animation, or at least have the correct programs.

Level 32
In fact, Chriz. himself recently (informally) proposed an animation contest. However, for the reasons he himself has given, the possibilities are limited.

If more animators become interested, this submission may have possibilities.

This thread may stay open for a week or so before being moved to the Unapproved Contests forum.

Level 7
No, just close the thread...
I put this contest idea even I can't make any animation, I will not be participant though...

Status
Not open for further replies.