• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Ancient But Legendary Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the years, we've witnessed countless amazing cinematics. Some gems were lost over the years, so I'm making this thread for people to post cinematics in an unofficial capacity. If you know of any cinematic that was awesome to watch, but it isn't available on the hive, feel free to post it here! (just be sure to attach the map to your post) I'll update the main thread whenever I can!

Direct Download
AuthorDescription

Cinematic Tri-X
PhoeniX_VII<description>
One Man's Storyuwd<description>
Sylvanas' Torment (Part II)baruch<description>
FuryTheGreatNoob<description>
The VisionTheGreatNoob<description>

Last edited:

JnM

JnM

Level 12
Might as well start with these gems from the other thread:

Cinematic Tri-X by PheoniX_VII

One Mans Story by uwd (Still trying to find his later and much better series "Son of a Fallen Hero" Part I and II)

Sylvanas' Torment Part II by baruch (Still trying to find Part I)

**Update 04/20/2018**

Fury by TGN aka TheGreatNoob (2nd place Official Blizzard cinematic contest 2005)

The Vision by TGN aka TheGreatNoob (Trailer to his RPG Birth of Shadows)

I'm not including the great work that can be found in the cinematic archives at wc3c (link below), as those are still accessible... for now...

Cinematics Archive - Wc3C.net

Attachments

• CinematicTri-X.w3x
    561.8 KB · Views: 219
  • One Mans Story.w3x
    1.8 MB · Views: 287
  • Sylvanas' Torment - Part II.w3x
    1.7 MB · Views: 172
  • fury.w3x
    6.8 MB · Views: 293
  • TheVision.w3x
    3.7 MB · Views: 214