• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ampharos_222's Awesome gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Welcome to the Beastiary of skeletons

Brute force:
Skeleton Brute
models_9671_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Bone Sentinel
models_9751_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Angolmor the leader
models_9779_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Calcium Terror
models_9867_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Assassin and agile force:
Bone Assassin
models_9721_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Bone Cutter
models_9819_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Warlocks and Magician force:
Master Mage
models_9747_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Hominicle
models_9794_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Guitaricle
models_9829_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Deathweaver
models_9885_screenshot_tnb.jpg

more will be coming...

Last edited:
Level 22
Decay animation display what you attach?
Easy, open Geoset Animation. Search the Decay animation in the Sequence Manager, look at the number at FROM. Copy, make new Geoset animation, click visiblity. Paste the number + : 0 (Example 33333: 0) And set the Geoset ID to your geoset.
Review coming soon.

EDIT:
My Review :
Animation, you used the Flesh golem anim. Good choice for skeleton.
but fix the Decay, or simply delete it.
Creativity, wow. You are so creative, even using non-attachment for attachment.
And finally, HOLY SHIT. Even this is your first model, you make it soooo creative! You finally deserves title of 2D-3D Artist!

Level 13
You should upload it, its AWESOMESAUSE!!!

A suggestion, try to make the boots and waist a similar colour as the other parts of armour; it just gives the model a general colour theme, and makes it look better.

Level 13
wow, dude its insane!! Very creative, i love this ;D

Also, its everything but crappy, its awesomesause!

Level 13
Ok I tested it ingame. I don't have any knowledge of modeling so i'll just give you my basic, ingame, review.

There is a minor problem with the portrait, when he turns his head, you can clearly see his head isn't attached to his body, and you can notise the inside of his head, so you should probably cover up the back of his head. Other then that, the protrait looks very nice.

When he dies, he emmits greenish yellow blood, and makes the dreanei death sound. I'm sure its possible to change it to fit the model. Well I know its posible with the death sound anyway ;)

And thats pretty much all. Btw is there supposed to be a team coloured buliding texture on his shoulder?

Level 49
There is a minor problem with the portrait, when he turns his head, you can clearly see his head isn't attached to his body, and you can notise the inside of his head, so you should probably cover up the back of his head. Other then that, the protrait looks very nice.

well it is kinda odd with the portrait :) it's because i don't know how to make talking model portraits

When he dies, he emmits greenish yellow blood, and makes the dreanei death sound. I'm sure its possible to change it to fit the model. Well I know its posible with the death sound anyway ;)

yes it is possible to change the sound(looks at tutorial section). not sure about the blood if its changeable, thanks

Btw is there supposed to be a team coloured buliding texture on his shoulder?

its from the meatwagon, yeah its supposed to have that ^_^

thanks for the review

Level 13
Oh yeah, I meant meatwagon :p

No problem, thank you for making such a cool model. Its pretty much ready to upload ^^

Level 7
Nice. of course you should add some more armor to it. But, let me see... You could try to make the head a little "Bigger chin" because I imagine it it would be more awesome! Add some Giant orc teeth, so it would look like a pitlord in the face.
EDIT: I did whta i meant. Here it is: (BTW The chin on the model's a little prettier)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 123.PNG
    123.PNG
    223.6 KB · Views: 373
  • Skeleton Juggernaut.mdx
    223.9 KB · Views: 64
Level 5
Looks interesting. The plates on the back give it a certain "bug" vibe, which depending on the map would be really cool. I think the wings are a good idea if you want an undead pitlord, but the frost wyrm wings don't match the rest of the bones, imo. And again, like Jaret said, thicker legs?

Level 26
a few things(just from a quick view on it)

1. I think the proportions are quite off. The head should be bigger. Also counts for the wings
2. the use of the skeleton orc texture would make it look much better
3.unwrap needs work
4. you got some mesh issues, especially the arms
5. animated wings would be nice

but the concept is indeed nice.

Level 49
Added Nereid into the Beastiary. model will be uploaded soon after Guitaricle gets approved
Nereid, hero for the int type units:

taszly.jpg

also, i made another model(just for my spare time) this time a human
errm, i have no name for him yet

n6vt5s.jpg

HE'S NOT A DWARF

Level 13
Its very good, I like his axes ^^
but I guess because Nereid was just so awesome, he directed everyones attention.

The human battlemaster uses the Pandaren Brewmaster's animations, right?

Level 13
Cool, he'll make a great hero. More variation to the human race :)
And it will be useful too, as I don't think we even have many human heros on the Hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.