• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007-2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
header_overview.gif

Directors:
Colin Strause
Greg Strause

Shane Salerno (written by)
Dan O'Bannon ("Alien" characters) &
Ronald Shusett ("Alien" characters)
Jim Thomas ("Predator" characters) and
John Thomas ("Predator" characters)

Denmark 25 December 2007
Hong Kong 25 December 2007
USA 25 December 2007
Germany 26 December 2007
Australia 27 December 2007
Slovakia 27 December 2007
Finland 28 December 2007
Egypt 2 January 2008
France 2 January 2008
Spain 11 January 2008
Belgium 16 January 2008
Netherlands 16 January 2008
Argentina 17 January 2008
Russia 17 January 2008
UK 18 January 2008
Italy 25 January 2008
Norway 25 January 2008
Turkey 29 February 2008

Genre:Action / Horror / Sci-Fi more
Plot Outline:Warring alien and predator races descend on a small town, where unsuspecting residents must band together for any chance of survival. more

Plot Synopsis: When a Predator ship carrying Alien facehuggers crashes outside a small US town, an elite Predator is sent to clean up the mess. The US government simply want to contain the spreading of the alien race by using any means necessary, including nuking the town. It becomes a battle for survival between the Town's inhabitants, the Army unit sent to evacuate them and the two alien species determined to kill them all.

Also Known As (AKA)
Alien vs. Predator 2 Germany
Alien vs. Predator: AVP2 USA (working title)
Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest USA (working title)
Aliens vs. Predator USA (working title)
AvP2 USA (short title)

I just watched the trailer on stage6.divx.com it was awesome can't wait :D

I'm gonna wait for it to come out in USA then Buy off amazon.com :D it will take less time then waiting till 2008 :D thats what i did with "Alpha Dog".

Level 21
Define: Requiem -

Generally speaking, a musical composition honoring the dead; more specially (1) the Roman Catholic Mass for the dead, or (2) other commemorative pieces of analogous intent.

will there be much roman catholic signing or music of analogous intent? because i love music of analogous intent :p

yeh i have seen this lined up for a while, it will hopefully be alright.

Level 26
Battle Royale 2: Requiem. Not a lot of singing there. Do gunshots and screaming count? Then again, Battle Royale 2 sucked major ass in comparison to its predecessor, so I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.