• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Air Elementals

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Air Elementals

Air elementals (or wind elementals) are elemental creatures made of air, wind, storms, and weather. On Azeroth, their domain on the Elemental Plane is known as Skywall, and they were formerly led by Al'akir the Windlord, later succeeded by the Windlord Thunderaan. Not all air elementals are minions of the elemental lords and princes, some are minions of the elemental spirits of Outland. -Warcraft Wiki

This pack contains 3 different models and is designed like a creep camp, enjoy !

Dust Devil
Capture_decran_104.png

Air Elemental
Capture_decran_105.png

Thunder Elemental
Capture_decran_106.png

Capture_decran_110.png

Update 01/18/2024
  • Removed the unused animation "handsopen" from the Air Elemental model.

Made using Retera's Model Studio
Contents

Air Elemental (Model)

Air Elemental - Portrait (Model)

Dust Devil (Model)

Dust Devil - Portrait (Model)

Thunder Elemental (Model)

Thunder Elemental - Portrait (Model)

Level 11
Damn, this is divinely cool!

You did a really cool thing!

These are the real air elementals that were missing, just like in WoW

(P.S. although to be honest, could you shrink his tornado body so that it matches the glow of his eyes?)
Thank you so much !

I actually tried to shrink the tornado fx to have a result similar to WoW models, without result unfortunately.
I may be wrong about this, but I think that the Popcorn Fx used in Reforged can't actually be "stretched", they always need to keep the same proportions.
So, yeah, I was a bit disappointed with the shape of it compared to WoW/art ones, but I think it turned out pretty good actually !

Level 11
Models don't appear in 3D viewer. Is it only me? Just asking.
Yes, it's normal. It also won't appear in Retera's Model Studio because it primarely uses Popcorn FX which are not interpreted in the 3D model viewer as far as I know. Also, these effects may sometimes not appear in World edit because of a Reforged update.