• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elementals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Right! I guess I know where Blizzard and the guys who made Dwarf Campaign took their ideas from... but I also know where D&D took their ideas from... Lovecraft!(Thats not a name of a game).

When I read about those illithid guys on wikipedia, I understood that those ideas are just what we need for the facelss dudes! The main brane is the forgotten one and I know a way to create a hypnotising building "model".

Level 23
Elements are spirits of nature, wise and peaceful. They help shamans and stuff. Elementals are servants of Old Gods, who were banished from our realm when the Old Gods were defeated. They try to get back in our realm. Except the elementals created by the mages. They are new entities created with arcane energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.