• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age of Empires 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I dont custom create models. But i see your map and this is my idea : First to change on game interface icon of idle worker. Second change pathing of buildings be greater. Third add something like Mace or morning star to cudgel Warrior. 4. Maybe to use other model for granary without this flies. If you want more ideas pm me or recruit me to your project. Good Luck with Project!

EDIT: Im good triggerer too.
You can create a wooden bridge (If you use the water on the map).

Last edited:
Level 2
love the idea. AoE is an amazing game, but i lost my disc a loooong time ago. so now you can help me relive the glory days! :)

Level 9
hey I tested Amigurumi's hunting system and it works fine on my editor?chilla killa maybe its your version of WE that's disabling the triggers, i don't know but I just updated to 1.24c and no such problems occurred for me..
Suggestion>maybe you could add a auto combine item system,so that all gazelle meat that would be delivered would only cost 1 inventory slot..
I'm not promising but chilla killa maybe I could do some custom models for you..buildings specifically but I can only do build and death anims..I'm yet to dedicate more time learning adding particles/effects those kind of things..again I'm not promising,but maybe I could spare some free time to help you out..good luck with the project.thumbs up

Level 31
No, it was because I hadn't yet downloaded the new patch.
I guess now all works fine, yes Pangehas, please help me with some buildings, I need only birth and death anims, very simple ones, nothing special.
You can make the Stable of the Greeks of the Tool Age.

WTF Bridges? In AOE 1 there aren't any bridges, did you ever played it?

Attachments

• Stable.jpg
    Stable.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 8,100
Level 9
As far as I know a few incompatibilities occur from having 2 different patch versions, one of which is disconnections when hosting..maybe same is true for those triggers being disabled..
chilla killa> No unfortunately I have not played AOE 1, but AOE 2 and 3 I have..but that was years back..Anyway, with regards to the stable I'm not promising but maybe I could come up with something,could you provide me with a bigger image as reference so that I could see some details..X'mas break would start next week for me so hopefully I would have more free time to do Wc3 stuff,again i'm not promising but I'll try..

Level 31
what the..?
I don't have the newest patch and it works for me...
well maybe I should download it... :p

OMG, I still get the errors, but only if I want to save it or change something in the map.
Do you use a Next Gen Editor? Or another Jass pack?
Please update to 1.24c and update your map and then send me again, it's annoying, those fucking errors.

88WaRCraFT3, I'm sorry for you, but I don't need your help, but thanks for your interest. I don't make everything, I leave out the whole marine (ships, harbour, fishing etc.)

Level 4
Oh I luv Age of Empires 1 :grin:
My favourite game when I was 10-12 years old.
Warcraft III + that game will be great :infl_thumbs_up:

I played the uploaded version and I think it need more hard work. The building models are decent. You haven't done the "Food System", I can't try to help you, If you want.

Nice project, keep working :pal:

Level 31
Oh I luv Age of Empires 1 :grin:
My favourite game when I was 10-12 years old.
Warcraft III + that game will be great :infl_thumbs_up:

I played the uploaded version and I think it need more hard work. The building models are decent. You haven't done the "Food System", I can't try to help you, If you want.

Nice project, keep working :pal:

@Minish4

You know it's only 5% finished.
It's also not the actual map.
I'm still working on models.
The map you played is nothing.
It just contains the hunting system and two of my buildings.
I already have >10 buildings, but I need much more.

@88WarcraftT3

I don't need ideas because I just remake the whole game Age of Empires 1 as similar as possible.

@peterrab

Of course it will be English. There also will be someone who will fix my grammar and spelling mistakes, so don't be afraid

Level 6
uh chilla killa you do know it is illegal to use AoEs Sounds and icons without asking microsoft for permission

Status
Not open for further replies.