• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age of Empires III [For Warcraft 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone, I am looking for people to help me create Age of Empires 3 maps. If the first is successful, we may create more.

Currently I am by myself, this will be sort of like the map "Heroes and Empires" except different and only going up to the Imperial Age.

Ages
([Optional]Nomad>Discovery Age>Colonial Age>Fortress Age>Industrial Age>Imperial Age)

Ok, now about the Map... (If people decide to help me, I will continue making the map)
It is going to be sort of like Heroes and Empires except based on Age of Empires 3 (The real game), you will start with 7 Colonists. You will be able to pick your race (nationality) and play. There will be treasures you can find and harvest with your explorer.

(I am going to write this in only a LITTLE bit of detail... a little bit compared to what is going to be created if I get help!)
1. Races
Each race is Unique, they also have their pros and cons. The list of races can be found below.
Spanish
Portuguese
Ottoman
Dutch
Russian
German
British
French

2. Units
The units in the warcraft 3 map will be very close in attributes with the original units from AOE3. The names will be exactly the same, the list will be below this.

Infantry
Pikeman, Musketeer, Crossbowman, Rodeleros, Skirmishers, Halberdiers, Cassadores, Strelets, Doppelsoldners, Janisarries, Longbowman.

Ships
Caravel, Galleon, Galley, Fluyts, Frigate, Monitor

Artillery
Falconet, Heavy Cannon, Rockets, Organ Gun, Abus Gun, Great Bombards, Grenadiers, Culverins, Mortars

Cavalry
Hussar, Lancer, Dragoon, Ruyter, Cossack, Oprichniks, Uhlan, War Wagons, Cavalry Archer, Spahis, Cuirassiers

(Colonists, wagons, envoys, explorer, natives etc I haven't listed but they will be there.. in fact, I just listed them! Cheats will not be added)

Those are the units that will be in the game.
I have not listed upgrades as I do not have the time. Nor have I listed buildings.. Yet.

Cards
Yes, cards will be available. However, I an only do basic cards so I will need help with that.

Looking for:
Obviously I need help with this map, so please, don't be shy! I would appreciate it very, very much if some people would help me with it :cute:.
I am looking for these people: (The number after the type of person I need is how many I need/want)

Someone to do the terrain (1)
Someone or a Couple of people to create models/textures/skins (2)
4 People to do triggers (4)
Unit/Building Makers (2)

Requirements

An active Email Address.

That's pretty much about it... if you need more info, please feel free to contact me by replying to this thread OR emailing me

[email protected] - Yes, I used to shuffle. There's your answer. (Some people ask...)

Well, thanks! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.