• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age of empires ii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
If its so much better then WC why don't you go play it -.- Don't say thats it much better when in fact its not. I think Warcraft III was and is more popular then AOE 2. Anyway it was a great and fun game but it would get annoying and kinda boring for Wc3. I'd much prefer to see a europe map then a random terrain map.

If its so much better then WC why don't you go play it -.- Don't say thats it much better when in fact its not. I think Warcraft III was and is more popular then AOE 2. Anyway it was a great and fun game but it would get annoying and kinda boring for Wc3. I'd much prefer to see a europe map then a random terrain map.

This is a matter of opinion, your taste in games may be different, he may like the gameplay and think that it is better because of it. And you cannot say it is worst just because you think so... And it may not be boring.

Level 18
This is a matter of opinion, your taste in games may be different, he may like the gameplay and think that it is better because of it. And you cannot say it is worst just because you think so... And it may not be boring.

i dont agree since i think wc3 is also much better than AOE2 it just is true. if you make a poll of this the answer would be clear Warcraft III

Level 7
About 1/2 my PC gamer friends would take AOE 2 over WCIII, just sayin.

And for all the AOE lovers out there, it'd probably be easier to hook up w/ chilla_killa and assist in the AOE 1 development - pretty much just as good of a game with nearly the same engine/resource system as AOE 2, that in the end might be easy to upgrade into an AOE 2 map using the same systems and triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.