• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age of Empires 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What animations do you need. i'll give you some that i can remove to lower F/S For croc.

Attack
Attack swim
Death Swim / Everything else swim <-- if it's not going to be in water, otherwise, i can just remove attack swim.
Spell
Spell slam
Spell Slam Swim
Stand - 3 <-- i can remove this to lower filesize, there'll still be Stand - 1, Stand - 2.
Walk Fast <-- probably useless if you're going to have it have a set speed/unbuffable

Level 13
-3 rep, for that useless and off topic post AND CALLING ME CHILLA_KILLA!!!

My apologies chilla_killa, ill never use capitals in your name again, I swear.

On topic: Almost done with the gate system!

How many people are doing aoe maps anyway?
About -3 rep, please read his post again, he is writed under that ''lulz +2 green gems''. But i get +3 green gems not -3 XD

Level 11
Read about +reputation, when one member has more i think about 1500 posts he will give you +1 +1 rep if he has got about 300 +reps he will give +1 +1 reps that means that will you get +3 rep.

Actually its this:

# Reputation Power determines the number of reputation points added to other users:

* For every 200 reputation points a user possesses, he or she adds one point to their reputation power.
* For every 2500 posts a user possesses, he or she adds one point to their reputation power.
* Administrators may set other reputation power modifiers.
* The maximum amount of reputation power a user can obtain is 4.
* Moderators can give and remove up to 12 reputation points and anywhere in between.
* Administrators have a reputation power level of over nine thousand.

Level 31
Let's stay on topic!

I still have no solution for the problem that Villagers can't build after being replaced with the Chaos Ability.

Furthermore I need someone who can make some of the buildings.
At the moment I need the Village Center of the Tool Age!

Attachments

• Toolage.jpg
    Toolage.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 17,802
Level 23
Let's stay on topic!

I still have no solution for the problem that Villagers can't build after being replaced with the Chaos Ability.

Furthermore I need someone who can make some of the buildings.
At the moment I need the Village Center of the Tool Age!

When I was on that topic before helping you, I dont know if i reported back why it didnt work, but here are some info.

Assume you have Builder type A and Builder type B
when A is issued an order to build something, and then gets replaced to B, B must also have to be able to build the building A is ordered to build, otherwise we get a orderid mismatch and everything is aborted. I had no proper solution for this either, so it's rather something you'd have to accept, no matter how flawed it is.

I would still say chaos is the closest match you'd get.

Pros:
*Do not interrupt movement and such orders
*Can replace units to be trained as them very easy without much hassle.

Cons:
*Breaks building orders and every other thing queued in the units order list if the building fails

If I am not mistaken Troll Berzeker (I could be wrong) is build on the same principle as Chaos and the Siege Tank Chaos tranform - eg they are just copies of the original identity found in the RoC orc campaign

Level 31
Well, the problem is that the replaced Villager can't build anything, if you click on the Build button, you see all buildings you could build, you can even place the buildings, but if you click and he should normally start building he does nothing.

For the Upgrade from Clubman to Axeman, I use a combination of Berserker Ability nd the Chaos Ability. It works perfectly. Even if the Clubman walks or attacks at the moment the Upgrade finishes, it gets replaced without a stop.
And the Berserker ability replaces both units at the Barracks.

But these fucking villagers. OMG

Level 7
Well, the problem is that the replaced Villager can't build anything, if you click on the Build button, you see all buildings you could build, you can even place the buildings, but if you click and he should normally start building he does nothing.

Does the villager go to where you ordered him to build and then stops completely or does he start to build the building and then stops or does he just do nothing at all?

Level 31
Does the villager go to where you ordered him to build and then stops completely or does he start to build the building and then stops or does he just do nothing at all?

Yes, he goes to the position I want him to build, but he doesn't start building.

BTW: Today I finished the Goldmining/Stone Mining and Berry Harvesting systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.