• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Advanced Melee AI

This tool originates from here

Source code now available at: SMUnlimited/AMAI

Latest Release Notes

AMAI is a mod/tool for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne made to improve the computer AI of the game in many possible ways.

AMAI will make it easier to edit the War3 AI, harder to beat and more fun.

The goal is to make a human like opponent or ally that both react on events and tries to insult you by chat taunts while playing in a more human like way.

• Personality Profiles: Each AI opponent has a set profile which modifies how it reacts or plays the game. Some can be real chickens and never dare to attack you while others will rush you down.
  • Dynamic Strategies: Constantly monitors the current situation of the game and always try to pick the best suited strategy to counter the enemy forces.
    • The computers will pick from all strategies depending on what kind of units the enemy has, how long the game has been going and what favorite units the current profile has.
  • Enhanced Micromanagement Control
    • To help keep as many units as possible alive by fleeing by town portal, zeppelin or foot.
    • This includes better use of items and healing items.
    • Makes the enemy force suffer as much as possible by focusing fire on the most vulnerable enemy units first if they are in range.
    • Will buy neutral heroes and units.
    • Can occasionally attempt tower rushes and militia/ancient expansions.
  • Enhanced Team Play
    • Coordinates with allies what it will be attacking or will join allies in attacking a target.
    • Human players have access to the Commander, letting you give commands.
    • Asks for aid if running out resources.
  • Surrenders : Based on profiles some AI's will give up when it detects its losing, while others will fight to the death.
  • Chat Support
    • AMAI will taunt enemy players, and share its build strategy with team players.
    • Includes Support for 10 different languages.
  • Easy to use Strategy and Profile editor.
    • Supports an unlimited amount of your own profiles.
    • Supports an unlimited amount of your own strategies.
    • Auto Building feature for example: a AMAI computer only needs to know that it shall build a hero and 15 footmen. It will automatically build all needed buildings, workers and farms in order to get this as fast as possible.

How to play
AMAI release comes with the standard AI scripts pre-built for you.

It is suggested to create a subfolder in your "maps" folder like C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Warcraft III\Maps\AMAI and copy the maps you intend to use AMAI with there.

You can opt to download a map pack containing a selection with AMAI preinstalled on or you can install onto your own maps.

For Warcraft 1.30 onwards you need to use Casc Storages - Main page to extract a copy of the official maps.

On windows make sure the maps to install onto are not in a protected UAC location.
  • This may mean you have to install to maps in a different directory then copy into your Maps folder afterwards
  • Or run installer as an administrator

AMAI Installer
  • The installer has to be downloaded separately as its much larger compared to the AI package.
  • Unzip the contents of the installer to a folder of your choice.
  • Double-click amai-electron-manager.exe to open the installer.
  • You can install to a single map or a whole directory.
229876-72e655a9dd9f2e63484ded955b08e80c.jpg

Warcraft Requirements and Versions​

There are multiple editions of AMAI available to install based on your warcraft 3 version you run with. You must use the correct abrievation to install the correct scripts.Improvements and fixes to the core AI engine will improve the older scripts as well.

• REFORGED(RFG) : The AI scripts intended for the latest version of warcraft 3 1.36+ (regardless if its reforged or not)
  • TFT : The classic Frozen Throne AI scripts intended for TFT 1.24+ version of warcraft 3. Has some forwards compatability support up to 1.31 including 24 player support although tech tree changes in later versions will not be available to the AI.
  • ROC : The classic Reign of Chaos AI scripts intended for ROC 1.24+ version of warcraft 3. Has some forwards compatability support up to 1.31 including 24 player support although tech tree changes in later versions will not be available to the AI.

• Avoid v1.29 of Warcraft 3 as it breaks various things and prevents AMAI from chatting. This is just an issue with this version and you can downgrade or upgrade.

Command Line Install
  • From a windows commandline or powershell type InstallRFGToMap.bat "C:\mymap.w3m" 1 and press enter to install AMAI to maps
  • If you do not want to have the Commander installed to control team mates or easily change language settings instead run InstallRFGToMap.bat "C:\mymap.w3m" 0
  • Alternatively for complex installs if you have perl installed from a commandline you can type perl InstallToDir.pl REFORGED "C:\Documents\Warcraft III\Maps\AMAI" and press enter to install AMAI to all maps in a directory and subdirectories.
  • You can disable the commander for this install via the perl InstallToDir.pl REFORGED "C:\Documents\Warcraft III\Maps\AMAI" "false"
  • After installing AMAI on your map just start Warcraft 3 and play the map against and/or with computers to make use of AMAI.
Notes
  • Advanced Melee AI is made to be used on 'melee' maps only so please don't try to use it on completly custom maps (e.g towerdefence), it will make no difference on such maps.
  • Custom melee maps need to be set to latest patch data. Open the map in the Warcraft editor, go to Scenario->Map Options-> and change "Game Data Set" to "Melee (Latest Patch)".
  • Lua maps do not appear to work. Open the map in the Warcraft editor, go to Scenario->Map Options-> and change "Script Language" to Jass, then install AMAI to it. If "Script Language" is disabled, please reset the "Trigger Editor" to its initial state.
  • You may need to run as an administrator if you have issues with maps not displaying any teams.

V2.54
The original 10 year old version that supports 1.24 - 1.29 warcraft.
The download for 2.54 is the developer edition intended for developers to use.

For everyday use the player edition is alternatively available to download here

NOTE: The old 2.5.4 zip is now password protected because Google Chrome is flagging it as malicious software. The password is amai. Note some of the dlls are flagged as virus generic false positives in 2020 due to there age, but they are false positives

Keywords:
Artificial Intelligence, AI
Previews
Contents

AMAI 3.3.4 (Binary)

AMAI 3.3.4 Installer (Binary)

AMAI 3.3.3a (Binary)

AMAI 3.3.3a Installer (Binary)

AMAI 3.3.2 (Binary)

AMAI Map Pack 3.3.2 (Binary)

AMAI Map Pack 3.3.1 (Binary)

AMAI 3.3.1a (Binary)

AMAI 2.6.2 (Binary)

AMAI 3.1.1 (Binary)

AMAI 3.2.2 (Binary)

Advanced Melee AI 2.54 (Binary)

Reviews
AMAI is very, very good. Much better than any Blizzard AI. I love it. ==Update - 25/08/12== It has recently come to our attention that some antivirus softwares like Norton detect a virus in this, however, we can assure you that it is a false...
Level 28
Can this be installed to an altered melee map and have the map edited after install? Wanted to improve AI of one of my Altered Melee maps.
You can install this mod assuming that the modified melee map is using the latest patch data.
To find out about this thing, go to "Scenario" -> "Map Option", find the section called "Game Data Set":
Latest Game Patch WE.jpg

Level 1
It worked for me like this.
1. Download AMAI2.54PE
(or it link at the beginning of the thread)
2. Download CascView.
3. Download AMAI 3.1
4. Replace scripts folder from AMAI 3.1 to AMAI2.54PE folder
4. Extract WC3 maps from game files to a separate folder.
5. Run in powershell approximately e:\amai\AdvancedMeleeAI\AMAI\MPQEditor.exe htsize "e:\amai\war3.w3mod\maps\riverrun.w3m" 64. (Without this, it does not plow when added via AMAI.exe)
6. Add AI as standard via AMAI.exe.

ps. InstallTFTToMap.bat via powershell Or cmd didn't work for me. The files just haven't been edited. Version 1.32.10

Level 4
It worked for me like this.
1. Download AMAI2.54PE
(or it link at the beginning of the thread)
2. Download CascView.
3. Download AMAI 3.1
4. Replace scripts folder from AMAI 3.1 to AMAI2.54PE folder
4. Extract WC3 maps from game files to a separate folder.
5. Run in powershell approximately e:\amai\AdvancedMeleeAI\AMAI\MPQEditor.exe htsize "e:\amai\war3.w3mod\maps\riverrun.w3m" 64. (Without this, it does not plow when added via AMAI.exe)
6. Add AI as standard via AMAI.exe.

ps. InstallTFTToMap.bat via powershell Or cmd didn't work for me. The files just haven't been edited. Version 1.32.10
So let me get this straight.

You installed the first veriosn of amai
You installed the latest version of amai
you replaced the files from one file onto another
profit??Let me check and see how it works out for me

Level 4
I cannot get AMAI to work at all for me though. I always get errors on the powershell step. When I try to isntall AMAI the way it is intended it only works for human. I cannot understand. What am I doing wrong?

Level 1
So let me get this straight.
You installed the first veriosn of amai
According to the description, the new version is registered in the maps only through the command line. But it doesn't work for me.
You installed the latest version of amai
This version is work for me via *.exe. There are old AI scripts and it works partially (only people work. So that all bots work, I prescribe from CMD before install AMAI in map e:\amai\AdvancedMeleeAI\AMAI\MPQEditor.exe htsize "e:\amai\war3.w3mod\maps\yourmap.w3m" 64 )
you replaced the files from one file onto another
Only for new scripts AMAI.

ps. I'll repeat it again. The installation of the new AMAI in the cards via the command line does not work for me. But I was able to do it through dancing with a tambourine and the old *.exe integrator.

Last edited:
Level 4
According to the description, the new version is registered in the maps only through the command line. But it doesn't work for me.

This version is work for me via *.exe. There are old AI scripts and it works partially (only people work. So that all bots work, I prescribe from CMD before install AMAI in map e:\amai\AdvancedMeleeAI\AMAI\MPQEditor.exe htsize "e:\amai\war3.w3mod\maps\yourmap.w3m" 64 )

Only for new scripts AMAI.

ps. I'll repeat it again. The installation of the new AMAI in the cards via the command line does not work for me. But I was able to do it through dancing with a tambourine and the old *.exe integrator.
For me only Human works no matter which version I try, in which way I try to install. Even human might, occasionally not work but it's rare. Orcs just mine gold, undead sit idle and elf have a 5% chance to work and a 95% chance to send wisps on trees and do nothing. I get some weird errors while trying to install like "the command was unexpected at that time". I tried to ask Foggy in his latest AMAI video hoping for an answer (in english). To my surprised, despite the video being months old offered to help but I still couldn't get it to work with all that copy-pasting. He has some maps ready in the description though.

Level 3
can anyone explain to me how to get this to work with reforged? i think i installed perl correctly. i have the maps extracted, but when i write
'InstallTFTToMap.bat' i get 'InstallTFTToMap.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file. I'm assuming bc that line is for original warcraft 3. so what do i type for reforged?

P.s.
retried the command with perl and get this
"Can't open perl script "InstallTFTtoDir.pl": No such file or directory"

i am confused as to why you are not using an exe like with version 2.54 and instead command prompt?

Last edited:
Level 1
кто-нибудь может объяснить мне, как заставить это работать с Reforged?
Try it.
1. Replace scripts folder AMAI 2.54 from folder last AMAI patcher.(2.31)
2. Run to map in powershell e:\amai\AdvancedMeleeAI\AMAI\MPQEditor.exe htsize "e:\amai\war3.w3mod\maps\riverrun.w3m" 64. (Without this, it does not work when added via AMAI.exe)
3. Add AI to map as standard via AMAI.exe from 2.54

Level 3
Try it.
1. Replace scripts folder AMAI 2.54 from folder last AMAI patcher.(2.31)
2. Run to map in powershell e:\amai\AdvancedMeleeAI\AMAI\MPQEditor.exe htsize "e:\amai\war3.w3mod\maps\riverrun.w3m" 64. (Without this, it does not work when added via AMAI.exe)
3. Add AI to map as standard via AMAI.exe from 2.54
i tried with just extracting amai.exe from 2.54 into the latest version and ran it and it said everything was successful but didnt actually test. ididnt replace scripts or use powershell. how will i know if it works or not? if it doesnt i will have to try your method

Level 4
I GOT IT WORKING!!
So if you want to download AMAI 3.1.1 for Reforged (Win 10), you can try to do what I did:
1) Put AMAI on your desktop and create a foldr with the maps you want within the AMAI Folder.
2) Then open cmd and type cd C:\Users\username\Desktop\AMAI. That opens the file through CMD.
3) In one line, with the "s, type "./InstallTFTToMap.bat" "./Maps/(2)bootybay.w3m". A bunch of stuff should appear in your CMD and the map works for Booty Bay. You can download it on any map you like by replacing the number of players and the name of the map in your files (.w3m for RoC maps, .w3x for TFT maps).
4) After that, make sure to move the maps from the AMAI folder to your Documents -> W3Reforged -> Maps. If you have any questions, you can try asking me on Reddit (u/gartoll) or add me on Discord (gartoll#6316) to help you since I'm not active here that much

Now I've made a ZIP file with the maps I installed AMAI on. You can try to unzip it and put it on a separate folder in your Reforged maps but it's not guaranteed to work. Some maps I've downloaded in the past are here as well. Mostly unknown 1v1 maps (Mars Lighthouse, Logging camp etc) but NOT W3Champions maps. Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Sc4ZyHREJJiCGv5fdwXqSHN5HWjiC4j/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Level 2
HI,I FIXED SOME BUG ,Could you please merge my version, thank you

mian fix and new
  1. Especially 24 Player(have some 24 player, but you is still 12)
  • 2.6.1 Self-compatible with 12/24 Player, self-compatible with new color schemes
  1. Chinese language optimization
  2. if no HumanPlayer on game, the first Observer must choose language
  3. AI Strategy Adjustment and some new Strategy
  4. NEW Profiles
  5. FIXED SOME BUG
  6. 2.6.1 Synchronized some 3.0.0~3.1.1 changes
  7. Blizzard FIX and NEW
  • add Select Player/Strategy Page Turn
  • More tips translation add more sentence for all language(translate by google)
  • ZOOM Adjustment(only 2.6.1,war3 1.33 Officially supported)
  • Fixed the Dialog only show title at first
  • Fixed the Dialog cannot change language

2.6.1 now Synchronization to official master

Last edited:
Level 4

mian fix and new
  • 2.6.1 Self-compatible with 12/24 Player, self-compatible with new color schemes
  4. NEW Profiles
  5. FIXED SOME BUG
  7. Blizzard FIX and NEW

Here is the changelog
This sounds excellent. Do I have to reinstall AMAI though?

Level 7

mian fix and new
  4. NEW Profiles
  5. FIXED SOME BUG
  7. Blizzard FIX and NEW

Here is the changelog
Thanks for the effort, but your repo need to be made a fork of AMAI to create a pull request, and then I can evaluate the changes and merge into the main repo.

Level 2
Thanks for the effort, but your repo need to be made a fork of AMAI to create a pull request, and then I can evaluate the changes and merge into the main repo.
OH, today have 1.33 up and Author reply, i so happy
I am adjusting tr(TowerRush), the gold_buffer and wood_buffer will affect AI , they can first time build hero ,and shop build peon , but i Not yet adjusted ,i get 4 race add tr , and UNDEAD use item Not very well , so I don't have real clothes
today go off work(About 10 hours) ,I study the submitted version , get my stable version
think

Level 4
@Daffa: Yes if the altered melee map is still flagged correctly in the map editor as a melee map such that it is using the latest patch data, you can install AMAI to it just fine.
Are there any tutorials on how to create profiles and strategies? I saw that AMAI Strategy Manager uses functions, etc. I just haven't seen anywhere that explains how to use it. And I didn't want to look at the code to understand how this works.

Level 4
can anyone explain to me how to get this to work with reforged? i think i installed perl correctly. i have the maps extracted, but when i write
'InstallTFTToMap.bat' i get 'InstallTFTToMap.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file. I'm assuming bc that line is for original warcraft 3. so what do i type for reforged?

P.s.
retried the command with perl and get this
"Can't open perl script "InstallTFTtoDir.pl": No such file or directory"

i am confused as to why you are not using an exe like with version 2.54 and instead command prompt?
You don't need perl installed to run InstallTFTToMap.bat. To run, maps must be in the same directory as this file and must be run one by one per map.

print_war.JPG

Level 4
You don't need perl installed to run InstallTFTToMap.bat. To run, maps must be in the same directory as this file and must be run one by one per map.

View attachment 406051
Except you can use perl to install all the maps at once. I think that you have to type CD followed by the directory of the AMAI folder (not the maps folder that is saved WITH IN the AMAI folder containing the maps you want lt install) followed by the command mentioned on the peel section. If anyone has any questions, check my comment above and if you still have problems, I've dropped my Reddit and Discord there so you can contract me.

Level 4
Except you can use perl to install all the maps at once. I think that you have to type CD followed by the directory of the AMAI folder (not the maps folder that is saved WITH IN the AMAI folder containing the maps you want lt install) followed by the command mentioned on the peel section. If anyone has any questions, check my comment above and if you still have problems, I've dropped my Reddit and Discord there so you can contract me.
Are you one of the AMAI developers? If yes, how can I get study material to help with the project?

Level 4
Are you one of the AMAI developers? If yes, how can I get study material to help with the project?
I am not, by any means, related to the AMAI developer(s). But they have a github page which might help. The perl thing is mentioned both in the github page and here (I think).

Level 4
I am not, by any means, related to the AMAI developer(s). But they have a github page which might help. The perl thing is mentioned both in the github page and here (I think).
Thanks. Perl is a language. However, I guess I'll have to learn jass which is the specific language WC3 uses, in addition to perl.

Level 6
V3.2.0 and 2.6.2 are now available
Changelogs: Releases · SMUnlimited/AMAI

Of most interest there is now a map pack available to download with a few maps included with AMAI already installed for those who struggle to install AMAI or use an OS that cannot install AMAI.

Excuse me, I am using war 3 patch 1.30.4
Should I use AMAI 2.6.2 or AMAI 3.0?
Also why is AMAI 3.0 missing in the download?

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
I GOT IT WORKING!!
So if you want to download AMAI 3.1.1 for Reforged (Win 10), you can try to do what I did:
1) Put AMAI on your desktop and create a foldr with the maps you want within the AMAI Folder.
2) Then open cmd and type cd C:\Users\username\Desktop\AMAI. That opens the file through CMD.
3) In one line, with the "s, type "./InstallTFTToMap.bat" "./Maps/(2)bootybay.w3m". A bunch of stuff should appear in your CMD and the map works for Booty Bay. You can download it on any map you like by replacing the number of players and the name of the map in your files (.w3m for RoC maps, .w3x for TFT maps).
4) After that, make sure to move the maps from the AMAI folder to your Documents -> W3Reforged -> Maps. If you have any questions, you can try asking me on Reddit (u/gartoll) or add me on Discord (gartoll#6316) to help you since I'm not active here that much

Now I've made a ZIP file with the maps I installed AMAI on. You can try to unzip it and put it on a separate folder in your Reforged maps but it's not guaranteed to work. Some maps I've downloaded in the past are here as well. Mostly unknown 1v1 maps (Mars Lighthouse, Logging camp etc) but NOT W3Champions maps. Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Sc4ZyHREJJiCGv5fdwXqSHN5HWjiC4j/view?usp=sharing
Quoted just to confirm that this works for me. To anyone having problems, try the following:
-The Path where you have saved/unzipped the AMAI files (including the InstallTFTToMap.bat) should not contain any blanks.
-The map on which you want to install AMAI should not contain any already existing triggers, scripts etc (for example, w3champions maps may cause issues because of this). Just take a plain melee map.

Level 7
Quoted just to confirm that this works for me. To anyone having problems, try the following:
-The Path where you have saved/unzipped the AMAI files (including the InstallTFTToMap.bat) should not contain any blanks.
-The map on which you want to install AMAI should not contain any already existing triggers, scripts etc (for example, w3champions maps may cause issues because of this). Just take a plain melee map.
If you disable the commander (delete/rename amai's Scripts/blizzard.j) you should in theory have a better time of installing it to melee maps with custom triggers as long as its using latest patch dataset and the melee AI is started.

Level 4

Of most interest there is now a map pack available to download with a few maps included with AMAI already installed for those who struggle to install AMAI or use an OS that cannot install AMAI.
How can I submit a pull request for your project? Or rather, can I open a working branch there? I'm developing an installer and profile manager with electron.

Level 7
Uploaded a few translation fixes with 3.2.1
### Fix
  • Port fix such that commander menu titles don't go missing in some cases (from 2.6.x by jzy-chitong56)
  • Fix translation issues with the commander and by using the commander language selection, also ensure english is the default for missing translations.
  • (DevTools) Language selection dialog message is now exposed for translation.

Level 4
Yes. Tried to download AMAI on a w3c map, didn't work (even tho Blizz A.I. did). I downloaded some maps before their w3c updates (such as Ferocity)

However, iirc it works with Hero Snipe Fest and some other modes.

Last edited:
Level 4

Hey, cna you give the list of maps thya you have. I can send you a link in a few days with almost 300 maps with AMAI, including synergy and Friends with spawns not as close to each other so it doesn't bug. But I will need at least a week for it, since I don't have access to a pc rn and I need to update wc3, and reinstall the maps. Speaking of which, can I just run the 1.33 script over the maps with 1.32 scripts in them? Will it bug out?

Edit: I am attempting to find if I have a .zip version online. Maybe this is the right link with the 300 maps, maybe not (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P5-cWGemLOXHiUW1XekvUc3qWWhPhXmo/view?usp=drivesdk)

You can also try this one (https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Sc4ZyHREJJiCGv5fdwXqSHN5HWjiC4j/view?usp=drivesdk). If neither of those are right, then you'll have to wait.

Also ideas:
1) Add an option to share units with the AMAI. Like, a button that gives you control over the AMAI without it losing theirs, similarly to online Tema games, where you can share unit control with your allies. It could also go vice versa, meaning both you and the AMAI ally/allies you give control can access your units.

2)When a bot leaves, instead of destroying their building and units, they give full control to their allies, humans or not, the same way you gain control over a leaver on online games. Extra points if there is a chance to give gold automatically to their allies before they leave.

I'd be really pleased to see them both, but they sounds too hard to implement and won't be surprised if you reject the ideas.

Last edited:
Level 7
Hey, cna you give the list of maps thya you have. I can send you a link in a few days with almost 300 maps with AMAI, including synergy and Friends with spawns not as close to each other so it doesn't bug. But I will need at least a week for it, since I don't have access to a pc rn and I need to update wc3, and reinstall the maps. Speaking of which, can I just run the 1.33 script over the maps with 1.32 scripts in them? Will it bug out?

Edit: I am attempting to find if I have a .zip version online. Maybe this is the right link with the 300 maps, maybe not (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P5-cWGemLOXHiUW1XekvUc3qWWhPhXmo/view?usp=drivesdk)

You can also try this one (https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Sc4ZyHREJJiCGv5fdwXqSHN5HWjiC4j/view?usp=drivesdk). If neither of those are right, then you'll have to wait.

Also ideas:
1) Add an option to share units with the AMAI. Like, a button that gives you control over the AMAI without it losing theirs, similarly to online Tema games, where you can share unit control with your allies. It could also go vice versa, meaning both you and the AMAI ally/allies you give control can access your units.

2)When a bot leaves, instead of destroying their building and units, they give full control to their allies, humans or not, the same way you gain control over a leaver on online games. Extra points if there is a chance to give gold automatically to their allies before they leave.

I'd be really pleased to see them both, but they sounds too hard to implement and won't be surprised if you reject the ideas.
You may be able to install to w3c maps if you disable the commander scripts by renaming or deleting it before installing, but needs testing.

Just included the following in the map pack.
(2)Amazonia
(4)losttemple_lv
(4)twistedmeadows
(6)gnollwood
(8)twilightruins_lv

You can reinstall over the top of maps just fine. Note there is an issue if you keep doing that repeatedly, over time the size of maps will get bigger and bigger.

Thanks for the ideas, I have thought about something like that before but there are difficulties. I'll keep a record anyway.

Level 4
You may be able to install to w3c maps if you disable the commander scripts by renaming or deleting it before installing, but needs testing.

(2)Amazonia
(4)losttemple_lv
(4)twistedmeadows
(6)gnollwood
(8)twilightruins_lv

You can reinstall over the top of maps just fine. Note there is an issue if you keep doing that repeatedly, over time the size of maps will get bigger and bigger.

Thanks for the ideas, I have thought about something like that before but there are difficulties. I'll keep a record anyway.
Great. Maybe a way to uninstall AMAI and reinstall it could exist so they don't get bigger in size? It cna get bad really quickly for ppl like me.

Level 4

(2)Amazonia
(4)losttemple_lv
(4)twistedmeadows
(6)gnollwood
(8)twilightruins_lv

I think it may be a bug in MPQEditor.exe and AddToMPQ.exe that, with each passing through the map, adds the AMAI scripts again. Most likely, these binaries don't know or don't check if any scripts have already been injected into any maps. But it's just a hypothesis.

Edited:
Probably the bug is here.

What does htize 64 do?
Change the size of the map data?
Are we calling AddToMPQ multiple times unnecessarily?
Can we make the AddToMPQ call in just one line?

1662741872490.png

1662741366042.png

1662741265458.png

Last edited:
Level 4
To install in a path with spaces, the segment containing the space must be double-quoted. Something like:

InstallTFTToMap.bat "C:\Users\paulo\Documents\Warcraft III"\Maps\AMAI_test

perl InstallTFTtoDir.pl "C:\Users\paulo\Documents\Warcraft III"\Maps\AMAI_test

Level 4
Here are 300 maps. Both AMAI vs AMAI and AMAI vs Blizz A.I. Simply put it in your documents folder. It includes every map that comes automatically with Reforged and almost every map from Liquipedia's "Other competitive maps". Reminder that several maps are missing because I either could not find them or found them with w3c triggers (these break AMAI last time I tested. Note that Synergy, Friends and maybe Vanguard Point will not work because the spawns are too close. You can edit them within like 10-15 mins through the world editor

Google Drive links:
AMAI vs AMAI: AMAI vs AMAI – Google Диск
AMAI vs Blizz: AMAI vs Blizz A.I – Google Диск
I forgot to copy the original maps and hvave them somewhere without AMAI at all so you either search the map you want or put the right teams if you want Blizz vs Blizz A.I. (like let's say that you want to play 2v2 with Blizz A.I. on Feathervile, put it team 2 vs team 4

Last edited: