• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Not sure this is the right forum section to ask, but

Looking for a different AI for melee matches. I saw this Advanced Melee AI
but I doubt it is updated, and upon unzipping I just could not understand what to do, there is no exacutable, and the manual talks about exe files it should have...

Is there a standard people use for melee matches vs computer, or does no one play the comp any more?

Level 7
Not sure this is the right forum section to ask, but

Looking for a different AI for melee matches. I saw this Advanced Melee AI
but I doubt it is updated, and upon unzipping I just could not understand what to do, there is no exacutable, and the manual talks about exe files it should have...

Is there a standard people use for melee matches vs computer, or does no one play the comp any more?

I think you need to have some knowledge on JASS Scripting before you can understand how the AMAI works. try to see this thesis to get some idea.

Wrong forum, should be at the Editing Tools forum.

AMAI is something wrapped for older versions, and there's no newer one I'm aware of.

I heard that Starcraft 2 is using AMAI v2.0. but not sure, I didnt look through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.