• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability Spell Book System v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Med. MapGuy
this system allows you to maximize the ability storage of your Heroes using Spell Book and Item, a simple but useful system for beginners.

This is my first Post O.O .

Keywords:
spell book , ability , system
Contents

Spellbook Demo (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. Moderator: Pharaoh_ Date: 20:22, 24th Mar 2012 This is a really simple trigger to work with. Moreover, you don't need 3 different triggers to stack the abilities used by the...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

160036-albums4747-picture55861.png

Moderator: Pharaoh_
Date: 20:22, 24th Mar 2012

Review
This is a really simple trigger to work with. Moreover, you don't need 3 different triggers to stack the abilities used by the system.

Needs many more features; avoid repetitive function calls, such as Hero Manipulating Item. Store them in a variable and reference the value through them.

Level 3
this system is very simple , i just cant find any of these here so i made 1 based on Diablo-dk's tutorial .

HOW DOES THIS WORK ?
buy spell in shop and it will appear in your spell book (Passive Spell Book, Active Spell Book)
buy the spell again and the ability will increase its level

beginners work :D dont be harsh o.o ayt ?